Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno (17241 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by SeeWahala: 12:20pm On Apr 17
Never4getU:

U're always pained when sighting anyone praising the govt for her good performance.

Must u be a pessimist?

Government's good performance? shocked

Please name it cool
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by slowice(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17
Reno have been twerking vigorously for Tinubu in hope of getting a job.

Nigerians don't really hate oppression, they just want to be the oppressor
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by otherway: 12:21pm On Apr 17
AnonPoet:

https://newsdirect.ng/eight-wasteful-years-of-buhari-have-been-followed-by-a-tasteful-year-of-tinubu-reno/

Useless and hopeless hungry bastard.

Whoever believed that Reno will be working for Tinubu.

Indeed everybody has a price.

Reno has brought everlasting shame to himself, family and unborn generation not because he is working for Tinubu but because he is a two faced bastrd.

I thought some say he is an intelligent man but he has proved times and time again that he is dumb.

How much was a dollar to naira during Buhari tenure?

This publication would have made sense if the dollars exchange for lower than Buharis tenure.

He really should now when to shush and not advertise his pseudo intelligence.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by otherway: 12:22pm On Apr 17
slowice:
Reno have been twerking vigorously for Tinubu in hope of getting a job.

Nigerians don't really hate oppression, they just want to be the oppressor

You must be clueless. He is already an employee of Tinubu just that he made it secret.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by 3Ceagle(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17
Urheadmaster:
Meanwhile, Reno Omokri comes from the family of a rapiststongue

Hmmmm, why are you like this na.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17
Upon all this his nonsense ass licking, they haven't given him any appointment.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by PepeXKermit: 12:29pm On Apr 17

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by nairalanda1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

I was just looking at you defending their yeye subsidy removal and electricity tariff increase cheesy

Your eye go soon clear. It's still a year in, just wait small.

Well, a way out of this mess is always the free market.

Plus, no matter what you think of me, things cost money

Tinubu and you are yet to wake up to that fact.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by SeeWahala: 12:34pm On Apr 17
nairalanda1:

Well, a way out of this mess is always the free market.

Plus, no matter what you think of me, things cost money

Tinubu and you are yet to wake up to that fact.

The very fact that you believe that it will be tilumbu and the same APC of the past 9 years that will set things right is the joke of the year cheesy

I say wait, small time that your eye will open wide WAAAAA! shocked
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by zionstaar75: 12:44pm On Apr 17
gidgiddy:
I am really feeling the transformational and inspirational regime of Bola Tinubu who has managed to touch all our lives in such a short time

The Naira has crashed, inflation has shot up, food prices have risen, the economy has flattened, and insecurity has increased

Yes I do feel the transformation

As for Reno Omokiri, a sychophant will always be a sychophant
if you say insecurity has gone up you're a compound fool
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by zionstaar75: 12:45pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

The very fact that you believe that it will be tilumbu and the same APC of the past 9 years that will set things right is the joke of the year cheesy

wailing wailer
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by AmuRubber(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:

Really?!!

You mean he was speaking the whole truth when he swore that Nigeria's current President is a Cocaine-sniffing drug baron with decaying teeth?!! embarassed

Abi, many of you have suddenly become amnesic due to political affiliations?!! Well, the internet keeps proper records. grin
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by emonis88: 1:06pm On Apr 17
This Guy is either blind, foolish, or he is just being crafty.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17
Maybe it's Tinibooo's assh0Ie that's tasteful to him because he can not be talking about governance.
I'd rather have 8 years of Buhari than a year from the cIown we have presently.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by winner37(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17
This man is mad I think
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by aswani(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17
AnonPoet:

Every weekday is now a working day in the Southeast.

https://newsdirect.ng/eight-wasteful-years-of-buhari-have-been-followed-by-a-tasteful-year-of-tinubu-reno/

Great article and this is from someone that is not a Batist ó.

Per the text in bold which made me laugh, Reno you wrong on that Bro, very wrong grin

Di way you dey pepper dis Obidient dem no good at all, you know say dem no get sense reach you so dem no go fit do anything apart from to dey collect from you wotowoto.

Another super read from a great orator.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by elasticlala: 1:25pm On Apr 17
ZKOSOSO:
Is Reno mad or just plain being sarcastic?

I think he will soon off his clothes
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by nairalanda1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

I don't agree with Tinubu. And I never voted for APC. Or PDP or even LP. Na the same corrupt people dey those parties.

What the problem is with our fuel sector is for decades they have been forced to sell fuel at a loss. And when that happens, something gives. IN our case, it is our refineries.

Tinubu is still paying subsidy because he wants to remain in power. ANd you his opponet are here agreeing with him. And you are calling me that thinks that APC 's decidion to pay subsidy is follish their supporter?Be as if say you are ment.

But jokes aside, and abuse aside, the fact is in 1987 we were refining 400000bpd in refineries. Subsidy dey there. BY 2011, it was down to 92000 bpd. Subsidy still dey. Na things like this that made me finally listen when GEJ started talking about subsidy removal then. For the first time in my life I took government propaganda then serious. I started listening to NOI, SLS, and company. I started reading. And I woke up and understood. Clearly. 11 years later, I never change.

People like you want cheap fuel without thinking of the cost it takes to produce it. At the end, we lose refining capacity because folks like you are in government and oppositon. You all want cheap fuel. Meanwhile,we lost 4 good refineries because of cheap fuel. We ended up in a mess because of cheap fuel.

Yet you are here calling me tinubu supporter, because you cannot think for yourself, MR ROBOT.

Abeg, get out of my sight.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by SeeWahala: 1:31pm On Apr 17
nairalanda1:

I don't agree with Tinubu. And I never voted for APC. Or PDP or even LP. Na the same corrupt people dey those parties.

What the problem is with our fuel sector is for decades they have been forced to sell fuel at a loss. And when that happens, something gives. IN our case, it is our refineries.

Tinubu is still paying subsidy because he wants to remain in power. ANd you his opponet are here agreeing with him. And you are calling me that thinks that APC 's decidion to pay subsidy is follish their supporter?Be as if say you are ment.

But jokes aside, and abuse aside, the fact is in 1987 we were refining 400000bpd in refineries. Subsidy dey there. BY 2011, it was down to 92000 bpd. Subsidy still dey. Na things like this that made me finally listen when GEJ started talking about subsidy removal then. For the first time in my life I took government propaganda then serious. I started listening to NOI, SLS, and company. I started reading. And I woke up and understood. Clearly. 11 years later, I never change.

People like you want cheap fuel without thinking of the cost it takes to produce it. At the end, we lose refining capacity because folks like you are in government and oppositon. You all want cheap fuel. Meanwhile,we lost 4 good refineries because of cheap fuel. We ended up in a mess because of cheap fuel.

Yet you are here calling me tinubu supporter, because you cannot think for yourself, MR ROBOT.

Abeg, get out of my sight.

No be today wey you start to dey write long and meaningless jargos all in a bid to support tilumbu's ineptitude grin

Everytime you go dey use epistles dey EXPLAIN undecided

YET

No single shred of EVIDENCE cry
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by nairalanda1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

No be today wey you start to dey write long and meaningless jargos all in a bid to support tilumbu's ineptitude grin

Everytime you go dey use epistles dey EXPLAIN undecided

YET

No single shred of EVIDENCE cry

Says someone who falsely thinks i am a tinubu supporter because i disagree with his idea of cheap fuel

Cry and call me satan, fuel costs money. Fact. cheesy
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by commoditiesnig: 1:39pm On Apr 17
AnonPoet:

Brilliant piece Reno!

Of a truth, this Administration have been doing great jobs.. the NSA, CBN, etc have been amazing. Kudos to them!

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by occfx: 1:41pm On Apr 17
gidgiddy:
I am really feeling the transformational and inspirational regime of Bola Tinubu who has managed to touch all our lives in such a short time

The Naira has crashed, inflation has shot up, food prices have risen, the economy has flattened, and insecurity has increased

The guy is so desperate right now, wants to join the corrupt officials and loot the country dry. The one Jonathan gave him is finished.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17
gidgiddy:

which party took the dollar to that level before Because some of you just old without integrity and senses
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17
kingxsamz:
Maybe it's Tinibooo's assh0Ie that's tasteful to him because he can not be talking about governance.
I'd rather have 8 years of Buhari than a year from the cIown we have presently.

When you grow up, you'll probably understand. Mummy's boy.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by alt3r3g0: 1:59pm On Apr 17
successmatters:
Reno, we are never going to give you any government appointment.

You remain ignored.

Reno is definitely being paid on the side to appear like an unbiased person.

If not how can a sane person claim that the naira stride should be studied in Ivory towers?

Basic law of demand and supply.

Fg stops form A, stops selling and sends everyone to the black market with no restrictions.

Naturally, value of naira depreciated.

FG gets loans, and starts selling to BDC and fixes the markup. Does that look like free market?

We have yet to even get to the initial value.

I'm all for givign credit when due but this is equivalent to you hiring a driver. Driver gets into an accident on the first day and dents your car.

He then takes the car to a panel beater who just fixed part of the dent and has not even resprayed the car.

Driver then comes and says he deserves the best employee award.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Hammylawali: 2:05pm On Apr 17
Urheadmaster:
Meanwhile, Reno Omokri comes from the family of a rapiststongue

This is way too much….
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by ElSudani: 2:06pm On Apr 17
Ruffler of the feathers of Obidients. grin grin grin grin

Reno is on point.

Feathers has been ruffled and the Obidients are already here lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Exceed15: 2:24pm On Apr 17
Eeyah! This is man sick. He needs help.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Ololanla: 2:32pm On Apr 17
He sha want to get an appointment by force by fire.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by onuman: 2:32pm On Apr 17
Because Buhari sacked Reno from Aso Rock...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Mourns Stephen Keshi / South-east Amalgamated Market Traders Association Of Nig Visits PMB .PICS. / Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.