Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno (17243 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 8:44am On Apr 18
Image123:

i have something and someone greater than a mother, stop living in your delusions. God will answer mummy's prayers.

You have nothing, because your imaginary friend is non existent. As you no get mama na to comfort yourself say you get god. πŸ₯±
Like I said, not my fault she's de ad. Sorry, not sorry.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18
kingxsamz:

You have nothing, because your imaginary friend is non existent. As you no get mama na to comfort yourself say you get god. πŸ₯±
Like I said, not my fault she's de ad. Sorry, not sorry.

Before mom, God, after mom, still God. He's everything i have. Sorry if that makes you mad. No one is blaming you for your imaginations. cheesy Don't be so hard on yourself.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18
Image123:

Before mom, God, after mom, still God. He's everything i have. Sorry if that makes you mad. No one is blaming you for your imaginations. cheesy Don't be so hard on yourself.

You have nothing. Stop being desperate to prove anything to me. I don't care about your personal life, neither do I care to know any information about you.πŸ˜‰
You're nothing but just an anonymous, random stranger on a faceless forum.
So cry to your dead mom and leave someone else's alone. No be me say make she kpai like fowl. Okay?
Sorry, take heart.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18
kingxsamz:

You have nothing. Stop being desperate to prove anything to me. I don't care about your personal life, neither do I care to know any information about you.πŸ˜‰
You're nothing but just an anonymous, random stranger on a faceless forum.
So cry to your dead mom and leave someone else's alone. No be me say make she kpai like fowl. Okay?
Sorry, take heart.

cheesy cheesy Frustration. You waste a lot of faith believing that i have nothing. That faith is enough to save your lost soul. God must hear mummy's prayers. i think i should join mine with hers. Send me her number.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18
Image123:

cheesy cheesy Frustration. You waste a lot of faith believing that i have nothing. That faith is enough to save your lost soul. God must hear mummy's prayers. i think i should join mine with hers. Send me her number.

Lol, all that one concern your de ad mama. πŸ₯±
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18
kingxsamz:

Lol, all that one concern your de ad mama. πŸ₯±

Send mummy's number, pained soul.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18
Image123:

Send mummy's number, pained soul.

πŸ₯±This thing don already stale. Try something else.
Tell your sky daddy to bring your de ad mother back to life, make I fit hear word.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 9:27am On Apr 19
kingxsamz:

πŸ₯±This thing don already stale. Try something else.
Tell your sky daddy to bring your de ad mother back to life, make I fit hear word.

How's it stale when you've not given me mummy's number? Are you afraid of the power of prayers. You'd bet that mummy would fast and pray to have you to be just 1% of me. i know that's why you're so mad. But we can't do anything against the truth, can we?
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19
Image123:

How's it stale when you've not given me mummy's number? Are you afraid of the power of prayers. You'd bet that mummy would fast and pray to have you to be just 1% of me. i know that's why you're so mad. But we can't do anything against the truth, can we?

Use that prayer to bring your de ad mother back nw.
Na by force? Why you wan attach yourself to my personal life? πŸ˜‚
Okay, I'm not giving you her number, so what are you going to do about it except cry?
I don't care who or what you but you're so concerned about me caring, and I don't.
Face ur de ad mama, and pray to your sky daddy to bring her back, make u no dey cry give me abeg. πŸ˜‚
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19
kingxsamz:

Use that prayer to bring your de ad mother back nw.
Na by force? Why you wan attach yourself to my personal life? πŸ˜‚
Okay, I'm not giving you her number, so what are you going to do about it except cry?
I don't care who or what you but you're so concerned about me caring, and I don't.
Face ur de ad mama, and pray to your sky daddy to bring her back, make u no dey cry give me abeg. πŸ˜‚

The more pertinent need is the salvation of your weary soul. i can join mummy to travail if you are not afraid. Mummy cares and you care more, that's why you're so pained. cheesy
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19
Image123:

The more pertinent need is the salvation of your weary soul. i can join mummy to travail if you are not afraid. Mummy cares and you care more, that's why you're so pained. cheesy

Nah, I'm alright. I'm the one with a mother. So, focus your energy on your mother who's gone into the wind. What god cannot do does not exist right?
Pray so he can bring her back so you can stop wailing. πŸ₯±
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19
kingxsamz:

Nah, I'm alright. I'm the one with a mother. So, focus your energy on your mother who's gone into the wind. What god cannot do does not exist right?
Pray so he can bring her back so you can stop wailing. πŸ₯±

i told you several times that i have something and someone greater than any mother or human. Also, i never told you that i am motherless. cheesy But as usual, your echo chamber that deceives you about spirituality keeps screaming folly into your head to mock another for being motherless. See, i will not mess with your head my dear Sam. All i ask for is mummy's digits so that we can pray unitedly for your urgent sanity and salvation. i can't fathom why this grieves you so.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19
Image123:

i told you several times that i have something and someone greater than any mother or human. Also, i never told you that i am motherless. cheesy But as usual, your echo chamber that deceives you about spirituality keeps screaming folly into your head to mock another for being motherless. See, i will not mess with your head my dear Sam. All i ask for is mummy's digits so that we can pray unitedly for your urgent sanity and salvation. i can't fathom why this grieves you so.

Tbh, I'm not going to read this long epistle, so I know you wasted your time typing it. πŸ˜‚
Cry to your sky daddy to bring your de ad mother back and leave my mentions alone. Biko. πŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 10:55am On Apr 20
kingxsamz:

Tbh, I'm not going to read this long epistle, so I know you wasted your time typing it. πŸ˜‚
Cry to your sky daddy to bring your de ad mother back and leave my mentions alone. Biko. πŸ‘πŸΎ

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20
Image123:

I won't read this too so you know you wasted your time typing it. πŸ˜‚ Maybe your de ad mama go help you read am.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20
kingxsamz:

I won't read this too so you know you wasted your time typing it. πŸ˜‚ Maybe your de ad mama go help you read am.

Third service. smiley
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20
Image123:

Third service. smiley

Another epistle I didn't read. I love how you're wasting your time.πŸ˜€
Make ur de ad mama read am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa / Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.