Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno (17231 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by onuman: 2:41pm On Apr 17
"First, the economic miracle that the Tinubu administration has pulled off with the floated Naira needs to be studied at ivory towers around the globe. Harvard Business School would have to develop a course to learn and replicate Nigeria’s recent economic revamp." ----[/b] Reno Omokri

Even the most senior member of Tinubu's propaganda group will pity this Reno Omokri now.
Any economic policy that affects the citizens negatively is not positive.
Reno Omokri has gone nuts in his search for recognition.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by DOM7: 2:56pm On Apr 17
See how life end for Reno, an unpaid and unrecognized praise singer from a distant land, aiyah!
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by ValarDoharis: 3:06pm On Apr 17
If na you be God, you go bless these yeye people you mentioned?
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Reno
The incoming Gov of Delta State
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Daystar7: 3:16pm On Apr 17
😂
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by agrowell: 3:30pm On Apr 17
Come back home and have the Tasteful government.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Heavensent01(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17
Racoon:
Reno Omokri has been trying desperately to be relevant in the government of the druggie that he has always bamboozled with the truth in the time past. Now he has became a nauseating asslicker.

You're calling your President druggie but when you're picked now you will be crying and wailing

2 Likes

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by NOwazobia: 3:42pm On Apr 17
This one is still looking for appointments 😂
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Offpointng: 3:52pm On Apr 17
ngwaIgbo223:
Bloody runaway fugitive...you are doing everything to spit the Igbos not knowing that your territory is under our control before other regions.

Now it's buhari and North just to find a crumpy food from the national cake.

Yeye Yahoo pastor.

Runaway fugitive you say?? but he was in Aso Rock last year.

You mean security operatives were not aware of his visit??
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by prophetfire: 4:09pm On Apr 17
ZKOSOSO:
Is Reno mad or just plain being sarcastic?
. The shameless fool has finally gone mad.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by MartinsD12(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17
AnonPoet:

https://newsdirect.ng/eight-wasteful-years-of-buhari-have-been-followed-by-a-tasteful-year-of-tinubu-reno/
Yet a cup of garri is now 200 naira , who is deceiving who , naira to dollar coming down only on news, prices of goods and services keep going up eeh
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17
Image123:

When you grow up, you'll probably understand. Mummy's boy.

Too bad say you no get mama. No be me kiII her. 😂
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Blackdisciple(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17
Really buahri 8 years as a leader was a waste, and now we have started another one again , my God help us oo
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Max24: 5:05pm On Apr 17
Reno is a great guy. He gives you as it is. Very analytical and unbiased unlike Arise tv and Rufai Oseni and their bad of head-less mob. Keep firing them, Pastor Reno.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17
kingxsamz:

Too bad say you no get mama. No be me kiII her. 😂

Clowning as usual, nothing shameful if you don't have a mom, is there? This strange attempt to shame someone else about not having a mother is typical. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You need the Lord, your brain has obviously been devoured.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by ngwaIgbo223: 6:00pm On Apr 17
Offpointng:

Runaway fugitive you say?? but he was in Aso Rock last year.

You mean security operatives were not aware of his visit??

Story story.

Was there no news no appointment.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by juliuscaesar(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17
ZKOSOSO:
Is Reno mad or just plain being sarcastic?

He's now a paid actor for the BAT administration. His visit to Ribadu last year solidified this. He can fool some people, but he can't fool all the people.

This is why I tell people that it is hard for true activism to flourish in a country enveloped in poverty. Most activists are doing it for financial or political gain. They build up a notoriety and then use that as a tool for negotiating with the political class. The likes of Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, etc. The last true activists we had was the late Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by richie240: 6:09pm On Apr 17
An ungrateful obidient/ipob will always remain ungrateful, even if u dash him d whole world.

No peace to d wicked!
cool
gidgiddy:
I am really feeling the transformational and inspirational regime of Bola Tinubu who has managed to touch all our lives in such a short time

The Naira has crashed, inflation has shot up, food prices have risen, the economy has flattened, and insecurity has increased

Yes I do feel the transformation

As for Reno Omokiri, a sychophant will always be a sychophant

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by paramakina202: 6:11pm On Apr 17
Reno is azzlickimg the Chicago drug lord. grin
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by aswani(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17
richie240:
An ungrateful obidient/ipob will always remain ungrateful, even if u dash him d whole world.

No peace to d wicked!
cool

Even if Nnamdi Kanu is released, they will still moan and bitch about something sha.

Even if President Tinubu decides to hand over to Peter Obi today for no reason, they will still grumble.

I have never seen such buffoonery as expoused by Obidients in all my life.

Reno is just shooting fish in a barrel, he too must be getting tired of how easy it is to slap the taste out of their collective mouths without even trying.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17
Image123:

Clowning as usual, nothing shameful if you don't have a mom, is there? This strange attempt to shame someone else about not having a mother is typical. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You need the Lord, your brain has obviously been devoured.

Oga ur mama don dle, e dey pain you. 😂 That's why you can't stop crying over someone else's mom.
I didn't kiII your mother, so stop wailing over mine, mu mu Agabdo SIave. 😂
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by zinaunreal(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17
gidgiddy:
I am really feeling the transformational and inspirational regime of Bola Tinubu who has managed to touch all our lives in such a short time

The Naira has crashed, inflation has shot up, food prices have risen, the economy has flattened, and insecurity has increased

Yes I do feel the transformation

As for Reno Omokiri, a sychophant will always be a sychophant

Keep decieving yourself. Living in dream world
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by zinaunreal(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17
Tinubu is operating on recovery mode and fools think the economy is improving thats why they might not even be able to afford a coffin when they die.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17
kingxsamz:

Oga ur mama don dle, e dey pain you. 😂 That's why you can't stop crying over someone else's mom.
I didn't kiII your mother, so stop wailing over mine, mu mu Agabdo SIave. 😂

i'm not your oga, your oga na Jesus. Your mum prays that you should be like me even if na half. Seems that's the reason you get so agitated. Don't worry, God will hear mummy one day.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by mightyhazel: 8:34pm On Apr 17
Show us him leg for that picture

I wan laff small grin
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
Lol... It's either Reno is no longer under the employment of PDP and Atiku, or he is hustling from both ends. grin

Abi, does he not realize these things he says and does (supporting Tinubu) will deeply affect any little chance Atiku and PDP have of reclaiming that office come 2027?!!!
The first thing is to find out if what he said is lies . Then speaking out the bad and the good thing at the appropriate time defined who you are.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Phabulous4(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by yoribo: 10:16pm On Apr 17
I heard he has stat drugs
Racoon:
Reno Omokri has been trying desperately to be relevant in the government of the druggie that he has always bamboozled with the truth in the time past. Now he has became a nauseating asslicker.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17
juliuscaesar:

He's now a paid actor for the BAT administration. His visit to Ribadu last year solidified this. He can fool some people, but he can't fool all the people.

This is why I tell people that it is hard for true activism to flourish in a country enveloped in poverty. Most activists are doing it for financial or political gain. They build up a notoriety and then use that as a tool for negotiating with the political class. The likes of Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, etc. The last true activists we had was the late Chief Gani Fawehinmi.
Truth in its purest form
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by kingxsamz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17
Image123:

i'm not your oga, your oga na Jesus. Your mum prays that you should be like me even if na half. Seems that's the reason you get so agitated. Don't worry, God will hear mummy one day.

Oga, as you no get mama again shey na to dey pour your frustration on top another person come better? Shey na me say make you lack motherly love? Na me say make your mama kpai? Is it my fault? 😂
So don't try to prove anything to me because I didn't ask and don't care. You can be whatever you want, that one concern you and your de ad mother.
Cry give another person abeg. Thanku
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by XAUBulls: 12:51am On Apr 18
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Image123(m): 5:56am On Apr 18
kingxsamz:

Oga, as you no get mama again shey na to dey pour your frustration on top another person come better? Shey na me say make you lack motherly love? Na me say make your mama kpai? Is it my fault? 😂
So don't try to prove anything to me because I didn't ask and don't care. You can be whatever you want, that one concern you and your de ad mother.
Cry give another person abeg. Thanku

i have something and someone greater than a mother, stop living in your delusions. God will answer mummy's prayers.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Nwiellect(m): 7:34am On Apr 18
I don't blame you, you are nw the honorable Minister for commendations,

One day this Nigeria will happen to you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pickpockets Steal At Richard Okeke's Burial In Anambra / Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA / Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.