Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno (17244 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by CharleyBright(m): 11:38am On Apr 17
Moderators on Nairaland are something else.
A comment by a double faced leech like Reno is what they push to front page
Is Reno is now a strong advocate for Tinubu, and want Nigerians to believe Tinubu govt, we need to ask Reno will Nigerians should not stone him to death for trying to mislead them when he was globe trotting Europe to protest and campaign against Tinubu presidential bid? What has changed?
Reno is a cheap selfish scoundrel that should not be taken serious.

3 Likes

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by jiz: 11:39am On Apr 17
Reno
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Iykebest40: 11:39am On Apr 17
Reno Omokri has always been truthful without bias. Even as an opposition, he says things as they are

2 Likes

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by tnerro1(m): 11:40am On Apr 17
I agree with Reno on this, Buhari wasted 8 years

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by tuoyoojo(m): 11:40am On Apr 17
Lol
This guy is screaming to high heavens to get tinubu's attention

Abeg tinubu give am small post, even if na P.A to opening door for seyi pikin, its something at least
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Oceanfl0w: 11:41am On Apr 17
This man called Reno will still get tired one day
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Blossomcresty(m): 11:41am On Apr 17
Iykebest40:
Reno Omokri has always been truthful without bias. Even as an opposition, he says things as they are

If u as a person is not bias, can you really say 1 year of Tinubu has been tasteful?
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by descartes400: 11:42am On Apr 17
successmatters:
Reno, we are never going to give you any government appointment.

You remain ignored.

who are the WE?

Pesin wey i don type hm appointment letter! just remaining date and signature to add, we good to go grin
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Obakoolex(m): 11:42am On Apr 17
We need more buckets for obidents tears on this thread..... Reno keep slicing the onions grin

3 Likes

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Angelfrost(m): 11:42am On Apr 17
bolanto24:
Reno dey surprise me with his support for this government. Politics of stomach infrastructure.

Reno is a political jobber and hustler...! A court jester that dances to any tune dictated by those paying well.

It's amusing how his followers suddenly have short memories and forget the shocking insults and abuses he rained on Jagaban not too long ago.

The only difference between Reno and FFK is that he has more intelligence in covering his tracks than FFK.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Blaze14k: 11:42am On Apr 17
Reno dey find who go bash am 😂😂😂 what a callous statement
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by baconline(m): 11:43am On Apr 17
Rubbish talk,all Tinubu did was just to reverse his decision to float the naira and defend it even if he will clear our reserve. Reno your talk na mumu talk
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Apr 17
Iykebest40:

Really?!!

You mean he was speaking the whole truth when he swore that Nigeria's current President is a Cocaine-sniffing drug baron with decaying teeth?!! embarassed

Abi, many of you have suddenly become amnesic due to political affiliations?!! Well, the internet keeps proper records. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by PotatoSalad(m): 11:44am On Apr 17
Devaluate the naira.
Use CBN tactics to make the Naira appreciate back to original rate.
Increase taxes.

Prices of goods remain high. Why?
Cos the naira appreciation isn't backed by production.
If dem like make dollar go down to 500, prices of goods will remain the same. When CBN's abracadabra runs out, the real rate will show itself

2 Likes

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by budaatum: 11:48am On Apr 17
PotatoSalad:
Devaluate the naira.
Use CBN tactics to make the Naira appreciate back to original rate.
Increase taxes.

Prices of goods remain high. Why?
Cos the naira appreciation isn't backed by production.
If dem like make dollar go down to 500, prices of goods will remain the same. When CBN's abracadabra runs out, the real rate will show itself

You'd find this supportive, I think.

https://www.nairaland.com/8064253/nigeria-burns-foreign-reserves-support
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by BeardedMeat(m): 11:49am On Apr 17
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Reno
The incoming Gov of Delta State
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Abeg Abeg Abeg, we know we come here most times to catch cruise, but don't you ever insult the good people of delta state again in your life.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by blancsn1: 11:49am On Apr 17
He never asked for such n does not need it

successmatters:
Reno, we are never going to give you any government appointment.

You remain ignored.

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by jmoore(m): 11:51am On Apr 17
Iykebest40:
He said Tinubu was a druglord.
So he was right?

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by ednut1(m): 11:53am On Apr 17
I blame those taking this guy seriously or even following him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by JimohMomoh: 11:54am On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
Lol... It's either Reno is no longer under the employment of PDP and Atiku, or he is hustling from both ends. grin

Abi, does he not realize these things he says and does (supporting Tinubu) will deeply affect any little chance Atiku and PDP have of reclaiming that office come 2027?!!!

He is hustling from both ends
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Never4getU: 11:57am On Apr 17
bolanto24:
Reno dey surprise me with his support for this government. Politics of stomach infrastructure.

U're always pained when sighting anyone praising the govt for her good performance.

Must u be a pessimist?

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by nairalanda1(m): 11:57am On Apr 17
I don't believe all this comment about people being paid commenters, but looks like someone has paid Reno.

At the end, out economy is still a mess. A resource dependent mess.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by AfonjaConehead: 12:09pm On Apr 17
But...but..but buhari remains the psy baba darling daddy of coneheaded structures nahhh
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by johnog4sure: 12:10pm On Apr 17
Metordman:
Reno is dying of hunger, he needs a job. At least a PA job
He is in desperate mode now, next will be self-destruct mode, somebody should help him

1 Like

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by HugoBoss10(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17
This hustle is real.
The two face man is so heartless, doing everything to justify his pay grin grin
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Nlandmodesfku: 12:14pm On Apr 17
Reno omokiri, may you past this sycophancy down to your children's children.

Since Tinubu assumed office, I no longer have savings, I can barely eat three square means a day.. life has been miserable and there you are, shamelessly brandishing sycophancy because of your stomach. Woe unto you!

2 Likes

Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by LordFaraday(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17
Didn't know being a sycophant really pays. Or is it just in Nigeria?
But it's not a job one should be proud of.

gidgiddy:
I am really feeling the transformational and inspirational regime of Bola Tinubu who has managed to touch all our lives in such a short time

The Naira has crashed, inflation has shot up, food prices have risen, the economy has flattened, and insecurity has increased

Yes I do feel the transformation

As for Reno Omokiri, a sychophant will always be a sychophant
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Nlandmodesfku: 12:16pm On Apr 17
Reno omokiri, may you past this sycophancy down to your childrēn's childrēn.

Since Tinubu assumed office, I no longer have savings, I can barely eat three square means a day.. life has been miserèble and there you are, shãmelessly brandishing sycophancy because of your stomach. Wõe unto you!
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by Blossomcresty(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17
bolanto24:

Reno is making cool cash from his X account.

He knows the only way for him to get impression is to go against the massive number of the obidient movement plus some support from the Agbadorians.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by SeeWahala: 12:18pm On Apr 17
nairalanda1:
I don't believe all this comment about people being paid commenters, but looks like someone has paid Reno.

At the end, out economy is still a mess. A resource dependent mess.

I was just looking at you defending their yeye subsidy removal and electricity tariff increase cheesy

Your eye go soon clear. It's still a year in, just wait small.
Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by SmartyPants(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17
jmoore:
Let me put it into proper perspective.

Tinubulation FC scored 100 own goals with 70 mins, they managed to score 40 consolation goals at Full time.

Reno Omonkey is praising Tinubulation for scoring 40 goals in 20 mins despite losing the match.

The clown even said Portharcourt refinery is crashing the price of diesel. Is Portharcourt refinery working?

Game that just started you dey mention full time. cheesy We never even start second half. Don't worry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa / Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.