Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer (50301 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22
LocalFARMERS:
Before a regular Police convert to Mobile Police force. There are process he/she must go through. The major obstacle is Tear Gas endurance.

This process is determined by how a regular Police is able to withstand the heavy smoke from a Tear Gas. Any Police who is unable to endure the smoke, is automatically disqualified.

Las last NA TO DO 3 PUSH-UPS GO QUALIFY ANYONE TO JOIN NPF angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6LEjDK3xSQ

Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Exceed15: 8:21pm On Apr 22
Then come and start extorting innocent Nigerians
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by CaptainGo: 8:36pm On Apr 22
LocalFARMERS:
Before a regular Police convert to Mobile Police force. There are process he/she must go through. The major obstacle is Tear Gas endurance.

This process is determined by how a regular Police is able to withstand the heavy smoke from a Tear Gas. Any Police who is unable to endure the smoke, is automatically disqualified.

Those ones wey run comot no serious. Were they not informed on the manner of drilling they will get? undecided
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by GreaterFuture(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22
YoungBlackRico:
Nah, there's CTU, the red berret guys.
Rated Higher then SARS? SARS of the early to mid, late 2000s, pre Yahoo boys era I'm talking of?
Not just toughness now, I'm talking all round Professionalism, effectiveness, efficiency, intelligence etc.

I don't know anything, just asking, to learn
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by GreaterFuture(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22
RecentHistory:

IGP Mike Okiro introduced SARS. SARS was a group of regular duty Policemen dedicated to fighting armed robbery and kidnapping.
Yes, I know these.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by GreaterFuture(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22
RecentHistory:

That's why you see that in those days, whenever they arrest any Sars officer, he will wear the regular black police uniform. No other uniform or badge.
What will make them to arrest SARS officers? And that it happened frequently?
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by JordanMichael(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22
Wetin gallant for Mopol🤔
LocalFARMERS:

Only corrupt Police collect bribe. Gallant Mopols no dey collect bribe.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by DOM7: 9:37pm On Apr 22
As e dey hot! Red eye.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by HOSTCOM(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22
All these training na him Civil Defence Dem don collect together.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Konquest: 10:17pm On Apr 22
LocalFARMERS:

That's very revealing. For those men and women who passed the tear gas endurance test in the video... Big props to them as they proceed to becoming Mopols.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Offpointng: 10:59pm On Apr 22
Babangidapikin:
All this upside down thinking they are copying from abroad instead of procuring gas mask ... Look at Iran and Israel War strictly intellectual war , but here our soldiers would be parading and exercising inside hot Sun instead of exercising in air conditioner gyms and spend time in intellectual activities like studying other countries defense systems and try to fabricate or understand their technologies... Now they are doing police job dealing with internal security issues ..

I been wan call you a media Ediot but I'll let it slide. By exercise I guess you meant Drill, what Military drill in the world is done under AC? are drills being done to prepare Soldiers for an AC atmospheric Wars and battle??

And who told you the Nigerian military are not into intellectual activities? As much as I can remember, the Airforce are now making Drones (Amebo and the Gulma), Neighbouring African countries are also procuring survey and attack ship constructed by the Navy. So what are ur points??

Look, It's understandable to be ignorant but then, it's sheer foolishness to pride in ur ignorance
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by ElijahOkoh(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22
FreeStuffsNG:

The IG during the late President Shagari era, late IGP Sunday Adewusi, introduced the innovation as a Nigerian Police Force unit to receive military training and can be deployed for operation anywhere in the country.
I want to believe that's the military training..,.?
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by ElijahOkoh(m): 12:01am On Apr 23
If this was among our obstacles here, cadets would consider it favorite cus of how easy it is
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Babangidapikin: 2:39am On Apr 23
Offpointng:

I been wan call you a media Ediot but I'll let it slide. By exercise I guess you meant Drill, what Military drill in the world is done under AC? are drills being done to prepare Soldiers for an AC atmospheric Wars and battle??

And who told you the Nigerian military are not into intellectual activities? As much as I can remember, the Airforce are now making Drones (Amebo and the Gulma), Neighbouring African countries are also procuring survey and attack ship constructed by the Navy. So what are ur points??

Look, It's understandable to be ignorant but then, it's sheer foolishness to pride in ur ignorance
I know you like to insult people without thinking, if you have study the Ukraine Russia war and Israel Iran war you would know warfare have gone beyond having tanks and ships .. I only trying to emphasize the importance of knowing future warfare goes beyond what we are doing at moment that usually leads to human casualty which are completely unnecessary. We should focus on developing our own high level weapons program that shouldn't be outsource or purchased because the element of surprise is important in warfare ..Tell me assuming Iran fired 100 missiles at us today can we deflect them and better still can we retaliate.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by LocalFARMERS: 4:22am On Apr 23
Kingdavid579:
See who dey train people stand like 50 liter galon

Go and challenge him make he suprise you
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Ashirioluwa: 8:07am On Apr 23
LocalFARMERS:

Yes they are different from normal Police. They are battle ready. As a result of their training. Even regular Police depends on Mopol for protection.

Yes, they are battle-read for bribe collections.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Enaibe01: 11:25am On Apr 23
I can withstand that smoke without being a police officer. All I just need to do is take in a lot of oxygen that can sustain me for like a minute
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by merits(m): 11:57am On Apr 23
LocalFARMERS:

Those that can't endure the smoke are typical examples of those run away when their is arm robbery 😂🤣
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by RecentHistory: 12:04pm On Apr 23
Enaibe01:
I can withstand that smoke without being a police officer. All I just need to do is take in a lot of oxygen that can sustain me for like a minute

That's teargas, not smoke. If you inhale it for 10 seconds, you will cry like a stranded toddler.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by RecentHistory: 12:06pm On Apr 23
GreaterFuture:

What will make them to arrest SARS officers? And that it happened frequently?

Provost Marshall used to detain (not arrest) SARS officers. Normal force disciplinary action.
It wasn't something that happened frequently though.
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Cantonese: 12:13pm On Apr 23
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Nigeria Mobile Police Force unit was set up and created by Late IGP Sunday Adewusi.

Nobody has ever contested the fact that Late IGP Sunday Adewusi, the Late Asiwaju of Ogbomosho, was the one who formed the Nigeria Mobile Police Force unit of the Nigeria Police Force during his tenure as the IGP.

For that his legacy, there was so much controversy and he was even derided then for bringing " Kill and Go" as the Mobile Police Force ( MoPol) was called then.

Below is a link on tribute to him after his demise, Read and stop diminishing the legacy of a departed National Hero.
https://dailytrust.com/igp-sunday-adewusi-1936-2016/

Stop misinforming the public sir. If you are part of the indomie generation then I can understand, many of you have been misinformed with a lot of distorted accounts of our history. MoPol was the creation of Late IGP Sunday Adewusi.

Oga, stop forming ITK over what you know absolutely nothing about. A simple research or seeking for information from the police will open your eyes.

I already described some of the formations and when they were set up. If you carefully looked, you would have seen.the given dates. They preceded Sunday Adewusi by far.

Is it the same PMF that played roles preceding and during the civil war? Or which one are you talking about?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Mobile_Police&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiN4Ob_mNiFAxWFUkEAHS7hDAkQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw37aL2mGp6DBpvJOvNb55v_

Apologize to your friends for misinforming them.

Adewusi was IG between 1981 and 1983, by which time dem never plan for you to enter this world.
PMF 1 had been long established before Shagari in 1979 and Adewusi in 1981.
PMF and soldiers were called to quell the Ali must go riots. Where you dey then?

Stop the braggado!
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Obierika(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23
LocalFARMERS:

Only corrupt Police collect bribe. Gallant Mopols no dey collect bribe.

Stop insulting our policemen grin
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by LocalFARMERS: 5:56pm On Apr 23
merits:
Those that can't endure the smoke are typical examples of those run away when their is arm robbery 😂🤣

grin
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Lifeiseazi: 3:46am On Apr 24
Okortor:
2weeks training na training? Nonsense.....

You will stay in your room and start writing rubbish online.
How is it 2 weeks training
Re: Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer by Ikukuudo: 6:55am On Apr 24
Local training for local officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) / Access Bank Green Internship (2021) / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.