Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Our Truth Is Somehow Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Truth Is Somehow Right (119 Views)

Where Is Our Truth / Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Truth Is Somehow Right by Screwcode1: 12:23pm On Apr 17
I made a post late last year about how my friend tricked me in smoking diluted kolos thinking I was puffing normal loud, I deleted that post cause people think and made fun of me saying ill words to me, but one of the things I want to highlight now is the beings I met in a different realm, when I went to trance, i narrated this in that my deleted post, in a very cloudy room void and lights I saw this being pic below, and one of them said what is this one doing here!!! Nobody spoke but I got that, I almost went nut cause the lights and the environment feels like is sucking my energy, I didn’t have a body, just a light matter I can say I was like a brain no body, nothing, I called on Jesus, but somehow I went back and recovered with the help of friends pouring me water and giving me to drink. But in that place their wings are made of clouds, body clouds only face was physical and eyes. I don’t know what to believe anymore, but Jesus has the best interest for us, I don’t believe in religion but I believe in humanity and goodness void of evil, I later learnt Jesus wasn’t his earthly name but twisted to deny the entity, but yet the entity chooses to dwell on the name to intercede and reign over the entities that twisted his name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Truth Is Somehow Right by christianjoy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17
Yeah you are right
But will Africans agree
The answer is no
IQ dey low for here oo

(1) (Reply)

Okay / Can I Get Anyone That Create Vtu(data) Website Here / Daily Relationship Dose By Psychologia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.