Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out (10267 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Eriggayabdem: 2:02pm On Apr 17
Y'all solve ya problems yaselves..
We have tayad..
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Reality3080: 2:02pm On Apr 17
Very useless family

No wonder d boy died like a fowl

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Antoeni(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17
Honestly I am Tired of Seeing All This Mohbad Story, To H£\\ With of Them
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Chucks13: 2:04pm On Apr 17
Pls mama Mohbad, Papa Mohbad, Sister Mohbad, Wife Mohbad pls free us we are tired of you people unecessay talk.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17
Nigerians should leave this family alone
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by cjudy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17
This one too na mother.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Exceed15: 2:22pm On Apr 17
These people should shut up joor.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by mukthar2000(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17
Make this people stop disturbing our peace on media pls, I don't have interest in this families matter anymore.
Make then go give the boy to in papa for elegusi palace make peace rain. But the oba and wumin must pay biggerly for here criminal attitude.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by EdiskyHarry: 2:31pm On Apr 17
This woman should just go and sit down and stop This rubbish, we have important issues in Nigeria
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Wakolord(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17
this very matter done turn something else, looks like the mother and the girls has the mindset of making a mine out of this situation, and doing everything in their construct to always cash out, new scheme everytime. as much as this is a security issue and it should be taken seriously, if money is thrown at this, she would not feel any much threatened again I believe, money can almost solve this for her, this is me being sarcastic and all these na season film wey Dem deliberately nor want make e end.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Solofresh2: 2:41pm On Apr 17
The entire mobhad family should go and rest.
Am tired of seeing this news on frontage
Nairaland useless sha
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by back2sender: 2:47pm On Apr 17
Useless woman of a mother. This woman is a very greedy and useless mother.

Why is Wunmi hiding from a DNA test on the child?

Why cant this useless mother ask Wunmi to bring out the child for DNA test and end this back and forth? , hide and seek?

Mohbad father is fighting to know what happened and the mother joins hands with the people who were there when Mohbad died and has refused to say anything about what happened which means they are hiding something?

Mohbad mother is a animashaun just as the lady , is Mohbad mum in a mans house now? she abandoned the children with mohbad father for another man , so is she still with the new man ? this shows the character of this useless woman of a mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by born2reign001(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17
Wise woman. She Dey emotional blackmail siddon dey chop the boy sweat. The boy you never cared for. Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 2:56pm On Apr 17
Moral of the story, make sure you make money for the sake of your children, even if you not concerned about yourself.

If Mohbad was the son of Adeleke or Adenuga, it would have been a different story. Someone would have been locked up in jail.

Only a poor man’s child mysteriously dies like a chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by emonis88: 2:57pm On Apr 17
This family has no shame.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 2:59pm On Apr 17
back2sender:
Useless woman of a mother. This woman is a very greedy and useless mother.

Why is Wunmi hiding from a DNA test on the child?

Why cant this useless mother ask Wunmi to bring out the child for DNA test and end this back and forth? , hide and seek?

Mohbad father is fighting to know what happened and the mother joins hands with the people who were there when Mohbad died and has refused to say anything about what happened which means they are hiding something?

Mohbad mother is a animashaun just as the lady , is Mohbad mum in a mans house now? she abandoned the children with mohbad father for another man , so is she still with the new man ? this shows the character of this useless woman of a mother

At this point, you don’t need a DNA test, it is not needed again. It’s bold and clear that the child is not for Mohbad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by oyeb15: 3:00pm On Apr 17
The mother, father ,wife friends , naira Marley go dump all of them for kuje.

Make we rest
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by 99thEnemy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17
Holluwhakemmy:
These people did not allow that guy to rest well, noise upon noise over him everyday especially mohbad father
grin

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by femi4: 3:09pm On Apr 17
Beverlyjean:
Emotional blackmail from a criminal....this is exactly how narcissists behave ....always playing victim, when it's clear that they are the criminals
Did you listen at all? You are just impossible
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Freshboi316(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17
Hmmm trash
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:17pm On Apr 17
AllenSpencer:

At this point, you don’t need a DNA test is not needed again. It’s bold and clear that the child is not for Mohbad.

God bless you jare
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:19pm On Apr 17
emonis88:
This family has no shame.
the family traveled the day God was chairing shame
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by IBB007: 3:22pm On Apr 17
Lol…this woman get dementia
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Dennisochampa: 3:25pm On Apr 17
As usual, Nigerians will ignore her like they ignored mohbad until it becomes too late and then they will begin their fake cries for justice....
Hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:26pm On Apr 17
I no blame all these people, na Mohbad I blame. Na wetin him too dey do since all these days wey dem kill am? As him don turn to spirit now, him wan tell us sey him never know the people wey kill am ni and everything wey happen after him death, plus the person wey break him neck inside the coffee wey dem take bury am? Him no fit take permission from heaven, come back and deal with all these people? The guy na carward jare. Na so he careward when he dey for earth, him still dey carward for heaven. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Apr 17
Dennisochampa:
As usual, Nigerians will ignore her like they ignored mohbad until it becomes too late and then they will begin their fake cries for justice....
Hypocrites!!
you nko? Na wetin you do for am? Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Caramia2020(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17
Nigerians just like focusing on irrelevant things, it's not your family issue, why are you stressing yourself? If the family decides to fool themselves, that should be their headache.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 4:48pm On Apr 17
Caramia2020:
Nigerians just like focusing on irrelevant things, it's not your family issue, why are you stressing yourself? If the family decides to fool themselves, that should be their headache.

Lies!

Celebrity death of such always have different public speculations.

Tupac
Big
Pop smoke
FBG Durk
FBG Cash
Whitney Houston e.t.c

They are celebs, the public would never mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by ellizy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17
When are these people gonna get the fu#k off these public menace...
Don't size the situation that surround's the dead of the young man as an opportunity....
Let the dead rest!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by emonis88: 5:50pm On Apr 17
enemyofprogress:
the family traveled the day God was chairing shame
Seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Opens Up: “dorotiwa Is A Sharefull Giver” / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, / ~»MissyB«~Happy Birthday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.