Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme (19956 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by determination26(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17
Houseontherock1:

Like the "BSc in Law" testimony in Abuja undecided

NOUN graduates are hardly employable...but they deserve their share of the national cake. Therefore, I'm not against their inclusion in NYSC
sorry to burst your bubble. NOUN graduates are actually more employable that graduates of most federal, state and even private universities. You think it's easy to digest academic materials without the help of lecturers and go on to write difficult exams and pass? You need to see the close marking in exam halls, if you're caught cheating there's no begging, you're getting suspended for at least two semesters and how do you even want to block a course when you don't know the lecturer? You either read well or you fail. I know people who have degrees from both federal universities and NOUN, both of them currently have good jobs in the USA and guess what, recruiters actually advise them to hide their federal university certificate and use open university certificate instead.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by kyuniii(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17
vowiski:

Which of the law graduates ? Bsc Law or LLB ? cheesy
Guy Why?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Houseontherock1: 7:08pm On Apr 17
determination26:
I know people who have degrees from both federal universities and NOUN, both of them currently have good jobs in the USA and guess what, recruiters actually advise them to hide their federal university certificate and use open university certificate instead.
Hmm...if you say so undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Blitzking: 7:27pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
President Tinubu, just direct the scrapping of that fraudulent scheme called NYSC... It has run its course.

Let people graduate and face their careers squarely. Let's quit compelling them to partake in a clearly dumb and fake scheme to unite a nation that has kept dividing along religious and ethnic lines for decades now.

If NYSC must continue, it should be fully voluntary. The certificate should no longer be a prerequisite for government jobs and political appointments.
Nysc is a scheme that should be scrapped..those staffs are milking it..every batch some of these guys make 5m to 20mill
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by SenseBoy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17
This isn't commendable
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by JuanDeDios: 7:29pm On Apr 17
ufotty2001:
That school is the most useless University in d world.
I'm sure you have your reasons. State them.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by TheZeezle(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17
Iya baba e o wa necessary

slivertongue:
very unnecessary
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by crossbreedwears(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17
Same school my friend graduated with a degree in criminology and now running hs masters in canada! You must br very stupid! I would puck a noun graduate over a state University graduate because you can't manipulate in NOUN
ufotty2001:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by DenreleDave(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17
Prigidypogodo:
sugar boy tell me my mother location in delta
I want to sleep with my mother l
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Max24: 7:56pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:

Before I swear for you, show me the evidence of me insulting or calling out Jagaban as you have described.

Oh Sorry. I must have gotten your username mixed -up.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Babsolala: 8:28pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
very unnecessary

For you, but not for the persons concerned.
You don't need to open your mouth waaaaaaaaa all the time.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by ojotobiloba1: 8:49pm On Apr 17
ufotty2001:
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Johnson5258: 9:22pm On Apr 17
Exactly.
Thank you.
Gandrova:
Basically, Noun is meant for mostly workers. Unless students that have problem in gaining admission into University or Polytechnic will consider Noun as option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by CJStarz: 9:31pm On Apr 17
The B.sc law effect
Nice one
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by commoditiesnig: 10:21pm On Apr 17
Goodnews for NOUN students
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Forkthiefnubu: 10:31pm On Apr 17
I applaud this decision for it is a good one , well done balablu
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by omokab: 10:41pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:
One of the biggest achievements of Tinubu's 1 year in office!

He has done what no other president in Nigeria's history could do grin

Imagine the sleepless nights it took to get this done grin

Tinubu supporters should go and celebrate this "landmark achievement"

Congratulations!
the next is to sign HND and bsc dichotomy into law .
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17
Good one
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by philipobiz: 11:57pm On Apr 17
ufotty2001:

Really. Ok you are one of those who tried to cheat the system without success. The only thing you can do now is to start bad mouthing the school.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Newton1045: 6:10am On Apr 18
femi4:
No way

Most of them are over age

And so wat?
Allow de young to go for service.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:16am On Apr 18
DenreleDave:

My harlot mother go cry cry cry cry tire.. E pain the wry

Alhajics
o grin grin grin grin

Call Fbi Dss Cia Army Nigerian Police
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Shakathezulu1: 8:37am On Apr 18
slivertongue:
very unnecessary
Obi supporters FC.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by garykoeman: 10:02am On Apr 18
LegendHero:

Before Tinubu, were you not poor? You’ll still be poor in the next 8 years and still be shedding tears bitterly.

Go and hustle. Your mates are making it, stop wasting your time on Nairaland finding threads to be bitter about.

This thread is about NOUN students mobilizing for NYSC, it is a great news to those students. Let them celebrate in peace and you can choose to cry and gnash teeth. It is your right!

cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Love800(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18
Are u doing masters in Noun or u are doing bsc?
determination26:
Most people who graduated from federal and state universities will have a tough time graduating from NOUN. And this is coming from someone who has graduated from a federal University and is currently pursuing a degree at NOUN. I've always felt this way and I'll stick to my convictions no matter what. I'm glad to see NOUN finally getting the recognition it deserves.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Love800(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18
Which route did he use to travel?
crossbreedwears:
Same school my friend graduated with a degree in criminology and now running hs masters in canada! You must br very stupid! I would puck a noun graduate over a state University graduate because you can't manipulate in NOUN
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by crossbreedwears(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18
I think through school but not sure because i don't ask about someone's life
Love800:
Which route did he use to travel?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Love800(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18
Okay.
Tankz for ur response.
I appreciate.
crossbreedwears:
I think through school but not sure because i don't ask about someone's life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by crossbreedwears(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18
You welcome sir
Love800:
Okay.
Tankz for ur response.
I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri / Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.