Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme (20004 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Morenikeji090(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18
Oh really you are wicked so they should not allow them abi very selfish idiotic person like you.
slivertongue:
very unnecessary
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Morenikeji090(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18
Why are so jealous about this instead of you to be happy for them. Femi broda man don’t act like those negative people jare. You get my code lol
femi4:
It won't stop

Your cert will still read NOUN
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Morenikeji090(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18
None of your business leave NOUN students alone be happy for them period president did a good job period.
Hopez456:
This is highly unnecessary. Besides, before one finishes a course in that school, age will no longer be by ones side
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Hopez456(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18
Morenikeji090:
None of your business leave NOUN students alone be happy for them period president did a good job period.
lol. I was a student... Abeg I don't want to prolong matter. God us all..
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Morenikeji090(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18
Yes better just rejoice with them period. Tho I’m not a student either ex student of NOUN but with this decision frm president it’s a great one for them
Hopez456:
lol. I was a student... Abeg I don't want to prolong matter. God us all..
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by determination26(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18
I'm pursuing a degree in computer science.
I always wanted to study computer science but I was given industrial physics. I even tried to transfer after my 200 level but the people were asking for money to facilitate the transfer which I didn't have so I just stayed put and got a 2.2. Now I'm going after my passion which is computer science.
Love800:
Are u doing masters in Noun or u are doing bsc?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by femi4: 8:05pm On Apr 18
Morenikeji090:
Why are so jealous about this instead of you to be happy for them. Femi broda man don’t act like those negative people jare. You get my code lol
That's the fact. It won't stop. Govt policies are cheap talk. He that pays the piper dictate it's tune
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Wainey: 3:44am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

How e take dey pain you?
Pained Enemy of progress
I'm a lecturer there and most the students there are very bright and not different from students at other regular higher institutions
You are a lecturer? With this ur attitude on NL?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Love800(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19
Okay. Impressive.
What are the processess one will pass in other to enrol in Noun?
I want to start.
determination26:
I'm pursuing a degree in computer science.
I always wanted to study computer science but I was given industrial physics. I even tried to transfer after my 200 level but the people were asking for money to facilitate the transfer which I didn't have so I just stayed put and got a 2.2. Now I'm going after my passion which is computer science.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Hopez456(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20
Morenikeji090:
Yes better just rejoice with them period. Tho I’m not a student either ex student of NOUN but with this decision frm president it’s a great one for them
https://tribuneonlineng.com/noun-disclaims-reports-to-include-its-graduates-in-nysc-scheme/
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Hopez456(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20
Morenikeji090:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/noun-disclaims-reports-to-include-its-graduates-in-nysc-scheme/
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Hopez456(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20
healthkknatural:
. How do you mean ?. There are no Strikes , Cultism etc Mess ,You meant the years would be Longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police List 15 Major Electoral Offences Voters Must Avoid / Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.