Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme (19993 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by MightySparrow: 5:00pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
very unnecessary

Why?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Bibby98: 5:05pm On Apr 17
Part time students should not be deprived then, HND/bsc should be the same thing
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by davit: 5:05pm On Apr 17
This law school is where NOUN Law grads' follies will be brought to play. Make dem continue.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by socialmediaman: 5:05pm On Apr 17
OniyideAmplify:
I'm a critic of APC government, but my question is that were you not poor before Tinubu took over and you will probably continue to be poor because instead of you to join your mate in the outside world hustling, you are here wailing and complaining over a man that is doing his job jejely.

I may not like Baba Tinubu, but he's the first Nigeria president who doesn't complain or condemn his predecessor over misuse of power and treasury instead he rather focused on how he can be acceptable in the eyes of his citizen.

The problem of Naira started right from the Buhari's tenure but it's so painful that majority of Nigerians have short memory, they quickly forget the past and shift the blame on that old man.

Use your regular monicker. All these overnight Tinubu critics.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Rule 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Seun nlfpmod mynd44
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by santaclaws: 5:06pm On Apr 17
tishbite43:

If you're intelligent, you would know that NOUN wasn't intended for teenagers. They're not supposed to go for Service but I think the whole thing is now bastardized.

Correction: "if you were" They obviously didn't teach you English grammar and semantics in your full-time institution. No wonder the majority of my IELTS students are from conventional universities. πŸ˜‚

To respond to the above, it was intended for anyone who for one reason or the other, may not be able to study full-time, i.e. working class, so the age isn't the subject matter here but the mode of study and that's why it's an ODL institution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by 123yes(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
President Tinubu, just direct the scrapping of that fraudulent scheme called NYSC... It has run its course.

Let people graduate and face their careers squarely. Let's quit compelling them to partake in a clearly dumb and fake scheme to unite a nation that has kept dividing along religious and ethnic lines for decades now.

If NYSC must continue, it should be fully voluntary. The certificate should no longer be a prerequisite for government jobs and political appointments.
clap for your self. News commentator
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Allisgud: 5:08pm On Apr 17
Why will noun been offering professional course in the first place
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by tishbite43: 5:11pm On Apr 17
santaclaws:

Correction: "if you were" They obviously didn't teach you English grammar and semantics in your full-time institution. No wonder the majority of my IELTS students are from conventional universities. πŸ˜‚

To respond to the above, it was intended for anyone who for one reason or the other, may not be able to study full-time, i.e. working class, so the age isn't the subject matter here but the mode of study and that's why it's an ODL institution.
Lol
If you think my sentence was wrong, then my thoughts are with your IELTS students
Dull teacher
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by santaclaws: 5:15pm On Apr 17
tishbite43:

Lol
If you think my sentence was wrong, then my thoughts are with your IELTS students
Dull teacher

Your sentence was collossally wrong. You don't use the present tense form for conditionals... But then again, how can you understand when you've probably never heard of it. πŸ˜‚

Most of you don't work on your grammar once you gain university admission, even the 'olodo' PhDs that taught most of you suffer from the same dearth of semantic and grammar knowledge.

Another 'olodo' full time graduate from an ASUU institution πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by TouchNfollow(f): 5:18pm On Apr 17
From embarrassment to enlargement....at last God used everyone including Pastor Eneche(The Embarrasser)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by NairaMaster1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
very unnecessary

How? Pick their form to test their Standard. I study pharmacy from uni Jos, but the M.Sc Public Health I studied at NOUN made me change my impression of NOUN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by tishbite43: 5:23pm On Apr 17
santaclaws:

Your sentence was collossally wrong. You don't use the present tense form for conditionals... But then again, how can you understand when you've probably never heard of it. πŸ˜‚

Most of you don't work on your grammar once you gain university admission, even the 'olodo' PhDs that taught most of you suffer from the same dearth of semantic and grammar knowledge.

Another 'olodo' full time graduate from an ASUU institution πŸ˜€

You don't use present tense form for conditionals?!
You're a disgrace to the various schools you attended
Shame on you and your teachers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by santaclaws: 5:26pm On Apr 17
tishbite43:

You don't use present form for conditionals?!
You're a disgrace to the various schools you attended
Shame on you and your teachers

LOL keep disguising... You just described yourself above πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know you've learnt something new today. Conventional 'olodo' university graduate cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Lamasta(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17
michaellovaldo:
Wow! I super love the news

You definitely won't know why tho, just be happy for me cheesy
Awon ti NOUN am happy for you grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Haaland21: 5:28pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:

Don’t you think this is worth celebrating in your camp since the only thing this government has brought on Nigerians is suffering since they came to office?

I thought some of your kinsmen said that the third class philosophy graduate is your president.

LP supporters are confused.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by biggie73(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17
ufotty2001:
That school is the most useless University in d world.
....You are wrong with that assumption. It's far well-equipped to other traditional universities.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17
Max24:

So, he is no longer druggie to you? You are now appealing to President Tinubu. Thought you people said his certificate were questionable. Now he is making people happy. The way those NOUN graduates will vote for Tinubu in 2027 will surprise many of you. Even Obi will dump all of you online haters because of Tinubu's charisma. Who know like good thing?

Before I swear for you, show me the evidence of me insulting or calling out Jagaban as you have described.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by biggie73(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17
femi4:
No way

Most of them are over age
....education has no age discrimination.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Lamasta(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17
TouchNfollow:
From embarrassment to enlargement....at last God used everyone including Pastor Eneche.

God used who.....Its the woman God used and her testimony will be what they thought for disgrace God turned it to testimony for me....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by MuslimIgbo: 5:31pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
very unnecessary
How e take dey pain you?
Pained Enemy of progress
I'm a lecturer there and most the students there are very bright and not different from students at other regular higher institutions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by tishbite43: 5:33pm On Apr 17
santaclaws:

LOL keep disguising... You just described yourself above πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know you've learnt something new today. Conventional 'olodo' university graduate cheesy grin
You must be mentally deranged.
You said absolute rubbish that you can't prove.
To cure your ignorance, the 'if conditional' works with both the present and past tense forms.
We have four types e.g the zero conditional...
I don't have the time to educate a primitively arrogant and ignorant fellow like you.
Keep wallowing in your foolishness
Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by drimzsmoke(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Before Tinubu, were you not poor? You’ll still be poor in the next 8 years and still be shedding tears bitterly.

Go and hustle. Your mates are making it, stop wasting your time on Nairaland finding threads to be bitter about.

This thread is about NOUN students mobilizing for NYSC, it is a great news to those students. Let them celebrate in peace and you can choose to cry and gnash teeth. It is your right!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Nice one!!!
Please, starve him of your attention henceforth!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by TouchNfollow(f): 5:34pm On Apr 17
Lamasta:
[/b]

God used who.....Its the woman God used and her testimony will be what they thought for sharing.e God turned it to testimony for me....

If the pastor didn't insult, the story wouldn't come out.....the woman is the winner in all.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Chucks13: 5:38pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Say this without crying. Where is Peter Obi? I heard he is now the president in a parliamentary system of government.

Hahahahaha kikikikikiki eewwwwoooo!!! Chineke.
You funny too much....
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by mipeesoft(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17
I really commend him for taking the bold step to allow graduating noun students to go for nysc.
socialmediaman:
One of the biggest achievements of Tinubu's 1 year in office!

He has done what no other president in Nigeria's history could do grin

Imagine the sleepless nights it took to get this done grin

Tinubu supporters should go and celebrate this "landmark achievement"

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by michaellovaldo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17
Lamasta:

Awon ti NOUN am happy for you grin

Thank you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by santaclaws: 5:39pm On Apr 17
tishbite43:

You must be mentally deranged.
You said absolute rubbish that you can't prove.
To cure your ignorance, the 'if conditional' works with both the present and past tense forms.
We have four types e.g the zero conditional...
I don't have the time to educate a primitively arrogant and ignorant fellow like you.
Keep wallowing in your foolishness
Ignorance is bliss.

You're pained... Olodo pro maxπŸ˜‚

You've used Google to check the meaning of conditionals and you shared your copy and paste information here.

Kindly write "if you are intelligent" in an English exam, body go tell you.

If you are intelligent ko, if you are olodo ni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by SonofElElyonRet: 5:40pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:
Tinubu also direct law schools to admit NOUN graduates.

That's for the council of legal education to decide... not him
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by mipeesoft(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17
I really commend him for taking the bold step to allow graduating noun students to go for nysc. He should also take bold steps to address the hardship in the country, it's becoming unbeatable.
socialmediaman:
One of the biggest achievements of Tinubu's 1 year in office!

He has done what no other president in Nigeria's history could do grin

Imagine the sleepless nights it took to get this done grin

Tinubu supporters should go and celebrate this "landmark achievement"

Congratulations!
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by healthkknatural: 5:40pm On Apr 17
ufotty2001:
That school is the most useless University in d world.
Why do you say this ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by femi4: 5:41pm On Apr 17
biggie73:
....education has no age discrimination.
nysc not school

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by femi4: 5:41pm On Apr 17
Paraman:
The few that are not over age deserve to serve
Exactly, that's the caveat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP / Kano To Evacuate Almajiri Children / What Made Nigeria So Populated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.