Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited (45796 Views)

Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited โ€˜Lyingโ€™ Ayu / JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) / The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by ajidikun: 9:22pm On Apr 17
Lanre1st:
Is Yahaya Bello cross Tinubu path? because reason for all these drama is unclear. We always know EFCC to go after FG enemies
Did you forget so soon,James Falake is Tinubu's candidate when Prince Abubakar Audu won the governorship election.When Prince Abubakar Audu died without him being sworn in,only God and some people know how Yahaya Bello manipulated everything and by-passed Falake and sworn in as governor. Yahaya Bello must collect the market he bought oooo.
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by IamAtAnger: 9:24pm On Apr 17
The most useless former governor of all times
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by millionboi2: 9:30pm On Apr 17
jkpbestseries:
let him go and clear his name
ask him why are you running?
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by millionboi2: 9:32pm On Apr 17
Lanre1st:
Is Yahaya Bello cross Tinubu path? because reason for all these drama is unclear. We always know EFCC to go after FG enemies
he will contest against him in 2027
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by aestake: 9:33pm On Apr 17
Ever8090:
the way some of you support politicians ehn. .simply because you are benefiting from their loot...the tears and blood of Nigerians will surely hunt you guys to hell...make una dey enjoy now
They're not benefiting anything good. Just hardships and no future.
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by KingExalted: 9:36pm On Apr 17
LagosFirstSon:
Reminds me of that rat that blows you breeze after biting you lol

Yahaya bello will surely rot in jail

Not only rot in Jail. In Nigeria or in America
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17
LagosFirstSon:
Reminds me of that rat that blows you breeze after biting you lol

Yahaya bello will surely rot in jail
Why will he rot in jail? Do you have any evidence against him?
If Cubana chief priest is too big to go to jail in Nigeria, Bello is also bigger than the Nigerian law
Hope you copied me
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Melagros(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17
Ezmans:
nothing will happen the case is close he is rich, rich man no get case here know it today
Abeg help me educate the idiot
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Exceed15: 10:13pm On Apr 17
Nonsense. It won't intimidate EFCC.
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17
Appletek:
Acidosis will open his mouth and be talking nonsense about. He is an expert on other states and how to achieve good governance in other places except Kogi State. See the idiots ruling his state.

The difference between you and I is that I know my state, in fact, along with my local government, village, compound, and great grandfather's houses.

Unlike you, a well-known 'badtard' without a known state, local government, family or genetic history.

I challenge you to show me your grandfather's house in your village. I will post mine. Also, show me a post where you criticise your state government on Nairaland and I will show you 10 posts from me criticizing Yahaya Bello. Ops, I forgot, your father was shipped to Lagos via danfo night bus.

You think Lagos is your state because your papa no sabi road to your village again?? I laugh in o m o ale. ๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by ufotunang: 11:09pm On Apr 17
See the youths supporting a former corrupt governor .. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Goodman247: 11:46pm On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:

HE Ododo is interfering with the execution of a lawful court order. He could get into serious criminal prosecution after he leaves office.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Globad(f): 5:29am On Apr 18
olatade:
See people EFCC is fighting for defending someone that robbed them of good governance. We deserve the kind of leaders we have.

It's unbelievable

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by vizboy(m): 6:57am On Apr 18
They steal from the people and still use the people to protest their arrest after stealing them dry.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Iamanoited: 7:00am On Apr 18
TINUBU IS NNP.
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by Iamanoited: 7:01am On Apr 18
TINUBU IS NNP.

Orisa37
TINUBU IS NO NONSENSE PARTY.
Re: The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited by coolvitus(m): 8:19am On Apr 18
When we call Nigeria a zoo it looks as if it's an insult.its really an insult to animal kingdom because they are more organised than Nigeria leaders put together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election โ€“ Jonathan / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.