Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 (20328 Views)

Naira Falls To N1, 000/$ In Official Market / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by bigdammyj: 5:32pm On Apr 17
Reading...
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17
Diesel price was 280 naira in January 2022.
You agbadorians are celebrating the price cut at 1000 naira and mocking Obidients.Bunch of clowns!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17
Nairaland, a forum with different kind of savages.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by smartemperor042: 5:33pm On Apr 17
Poverty is your problem!

alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by owem19(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17
You never reach the promise land since 2015,abi our darling daddy still dey fight korruption
post=129490554:
A good development.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams,
A land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

We Rise.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by blancsn1: 5:38pm On Apr 17
I know it hurt your soul Dangote Refinery is working but no one cares.

I don't understand how you clowns can be happy about Geometric but sad about Dangote n you claim that is not bigotry or tribalism. All this obidient senseless Ipob self.

Zwooks:
Indeed.

My brother I just weak I swear to God Almighty

alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Exousiang01: 5:38pm On Apr 17
Cantonese:
“Decrease in transport cost”?

How can that happen o?
Diesel is not only used to power generators.
Most of the trucks you see on the roads transporting food from the North to the south are powered by diesel engines.
I believe that is called transportation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Zwooks: 5:39pm On Apr 17
blancsn1:
I know it hurt you soul that Dangote Refinery is working

I dont do ethnic bantering sad for you
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by sweerychick(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:
Do they put too much pressure on these journalists to publish without research? Looks like what ChatGPT wrote. No comparative analysis or data provided.

For example, by what margin could lower transport cost impact inflation?

The way you write a report like this is, say 50% cost reduction in transport industry which contributes xyz to GDP could have up to xyz% impact (reduction) on inflation

Do better
That's the power of Tinubu paid media. Nauseating set of propagandist just look at them above satisfying themselves with propaganda. Anyway mine is just to laugh because until Tinubu stops deceiving himself and wake up to reality on ground his administration is a failure
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by richie240: 5:41pm On Apr 17
alanto:
If they campaign for Glo mobile the same way they campaign for air peace, glo will most probably be number one in nigeria today, but we all know they won't for obvious reasons.
cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Epistasis(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17
Team we told you so...here is another good news.

Nigeria will be great in my life time!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Hezmatosky: 5:45pm On Apr 17
alanto:
I no be ibo, I be real Asaba boy. But what give you that impression that ibos are avoiding the thread and who also give you the impression that Dangote love Yoruba people? Come let me clear you something you don't know, na ibos support tinubu pass una wey be Yoruba. You're two edged sword sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by 123yes(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17
alanto:
why do you hate IBO's so much. Most you tad obidients and IBO's on any news that not even concern them. Na waaa ooooh
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by 2023Blessed: 5:46pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:
Do they put too much pressure on these journalists to publish without research? Looks like what ChatGPT wrote. No comparative analysis or data provided.

The way you write a report like this is, say 50% cost reduction in the transport industry which contributes xyz to GDP could have up to xyz% impact (reduction) on inflation

Do better
I love a balanced response such as this. You are very right.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by tollyboy5(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17
sweerychick:
That's the power of Tinubu paid media. Nauseating set of propagandist just look at them above satisfying themselves with propaganda. Anyway mine is just to laugh because until Tinubu stops deceiving himself and wake up to reality on ground his administration is a failure
Dangote refinery Na propaganda but Geometric power plant 4 Aba is real! grin

Bunch of hypocrite sadist.
The refinery dey Lagos, once we're satisfied here all the best.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by alanto: 5:52pm On Apr 17
richie240:

If they campaign for Glo mobile the same way they campaign for air peace, glo will most probably be number one in nigeria today, but we all know they won't for obvious reasons.
cool
Lol. You are funny. They should promote glo? A Yoruba own company? See if e no be Ibo, then it must be destroyed. That's what they are doing with president Tinubu. All other obidients that I know from other regions have accepted that Tinubu is a good choice but they will rather bring down the whole country than for Tinubu to shine. They took it upon themselves to hate Buhari and the whole of North for 8 years, they'll double the hate on Tinubu and Yoruba their greatest nemesis. 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Af0nja: 5:53pm On Apr 17
alanto:

Dummiey from 1200 to 1000 is a great fit?
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by erniok(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:

The way you write a report like this is, say 50% cost reduction in the transport industry which contributes xyz to GDP could have up to xyz% impact (reduction) on inflation

Do better
You want detailed report from copy and paste journalists?
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by socialmediaman: 5:56pm On Apr 17
alanto:

Please learn some communication etiquette on this forum. Don't insult an ethnic group in Nigeria.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

seun nlfpmod mynd44

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by hslbroker2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17
There is light at the end of this tunnel
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by porthouse7(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17
alanto:
Aje....those werey are self centered

2 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Chucks13: 6:00pm On Apr 17
helinues:

Bro, the good news on FP today alone fit send some people into coma.

Abeg, allow them to recuperate in peace.

grin

Your head dey there, 5 Heineken for you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by sweerychick(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17
tollyboy5:

Dangote refinery Na propaganda but Geometric power plant 4 Aba is real! grin

Bunch of hypocrite sadist.
The refinery dey Lagos, once we're satisfied here all the best.
like I said propaganda will not help you. Like I said 1k is it going to be in all filling stations in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by casualobserver: 6:05pm On Apr 17
alanto:

We will fly Air peace because flying Air Peace is good for Nigeria but we will remember them when it is time for elections.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Melkizedeck: 6:05pm On Apr 17
alanto:

Stop inciting hatred and sowing evil seeds of discord among a race you know nothing about!!!
Where is Seun when you need him the most?

FYI Igbos hold key positions in Dangote's companies. Dangote is welcomed everywhere in Igbo setting

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Pataobi sniffing goat spotted

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17
Too early for all these propaganda like projections. undecided
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by AbujaLagos: 6:08pm On Apr 17
alanto:
exactly

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by tollyboy5(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17
sweerychick:
like I said propaganda will not help you. Like I said 1k is it going to be in all filling stations in Nigeria
I'm from Lagos state. Precisely Epe side. Anything wey pass my state boundaries is not my business.
If you need diesel at 1k per litre wait let them finish the coastal road so you fit enter train come buy fuel and return back to your village.

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by alanto: 6:09pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:

Please learn some communication etiquette on this forum. Don't insult an ethnic group in Nigeria.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

seun nlfpmod mynd44

You guys are always quick to run to mods. I get ban on nairaland for sport. Y'all will get the message one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Ofunaofu: 6:13pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:
It’s a lie, Tinubu depleted foreign reserve to defend diesel price.

We will not take this. We must buy diesel at 1800 to mock Tinubu so Nigerians can stay angry until 2027 and Obi will be elected president automatically.

Dangote is a propagandist.

You are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by sweerychick(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17
tollyboy5:

I'm from Lagos state. Precisely Epe side. Anything wey pass my state boundaries is not my business.
If you need diesel at 1k per litre wait let them finish the coastal road so you fit enter train come buy fuel and return back to your village.
no wonder you are backward because you lots think Nigeria begins and end in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price / Is Earnrealpay.net Real Way To Make Money Online / Ban Air France From Nigeria Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.