Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 (20325 Views)

Naira Falls To N1, 000/$ In Official Market / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:
It’s a lie, Tinubu depleted foreign reserve to defend diesel price.

We will not take this. We must buy diesel at 1800 to mock Tinubu so Nigerians can stay angry until 2027 and Obi will be elected president automatically.

Dangote is a propagandist.

In your mind now you're saying something.. You're only mocking yourself. Men without any iota of shame! Blown about by wind.. People without any atom of integrity. It is unfortunate.. But only you can create your legacy. Enjoy it.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Mentcee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17
alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol

Thunder fire your Mother's pudenda!

You're a silly goat!

What on earth brought this Igbofobia?

May God strike you dead immediately.

Hopeless child of a whoring bitch!

Animal.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by rinzaugustine: 9:05pm On Apr 17
Timmi:

And rinzaugustine, the head of the ObiZombie wailers, you have seven more years to go and definitely you will fill up many empty diesel buckets. So wail on and organize a wailing party with your village people.
7 years before hunger kpai you
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Ykc2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17
alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol
igbo people want fair game not when nnewi based business person is buying dollars at rate of 700 naira per dollar meanwhile buhari is selling to dangote at 380naira per dollar,don't pretend like you don't know,I saner clime dangote will be in prison serving 20 years
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by correctguy101(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17
TheBillyonaire:
To make any meaningful impact, diesel price has to come down to 300 naira.

With all the data on ground, only magick can achieve that.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by tomdon(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17
alanto:

Modified
grin grin This comment pepper grin grin

When you reach level of going to UK you won't need anyone to tell you to fly air peace before you appreciate them
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17
ogelekpomgam:

Keep supporting mediocrity.Till hunger will screed the hell out of the mouth of numb supporters.

Thank God am not a pauper like you.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17
fareed69:

Thank God am not a pauper like you.
Yes.me.pauper??..lols.am enjoying my life in UK.
Keep jonzing yourself and living in a world of lies and deceit.The truth will definitely set you free.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by commoditiesnig: 10:53pm On Apr 17
Goodnews from Dangote
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by sewa36447(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17
Change your mindset. If Nigeria is good today, it is good for all tribe and if it is bad, is bad for all tribe. Ibo's are the true lovers of this country and that is why anywhere they find themselves, they buy and develop. They don't say this is not my state unlike other tribes.

Let's not allow politicians and religious leader's to be deceiving us.

#One Love
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by stuffs2002: 11:45pm On Apr 17
Hezmatosky:

I no be ibo, I be real Asaba boy. But what give you that impression that ibos are avoiding the thread and who also give you the impression that Dangote love Yoruba people? Come let me clear you something you don't know, na ibos support tinubu pass una wey be Yoruba. You're two edged sword sad

Whatever you are smoking is really strong for you to type the bolded.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Faposky95: 11:55pm On Apr 17
richard870:
Nonsense!. Something that should be sold below 600

Market driven economy...my foot.....
Where's the competition.....?!
Imagine the Champions League was for only those who won their leagues....?
Black mentality the world over......
No matter the optimism and prayers...same no
Our YAH works in mysterious ways which are sure.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by ufotunang: 11:59pm On Apr 17
The impact will not be completed if the price of fuel is not also reduced...high costs of fuel has a negative impact on the economy and country as you can see since the removal of fuel subsidy it has have a negative impact on the economy and the country... high costs of foodstuffs goods and services
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:10am On Apr 18
ogelekpomgam:

Keep jonzing yourself and living in a world of lies and deceit.The truth will definitely set you free.

Na UK you even dey, come dey make mouth I think sey na America.
UK na country ?
You are there washing toilet or probably taking care of one aged white man that will pooo in his Pampers and you are to clean him up .
Which enjoyment are you enjoying?
Mumu.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:16am On Apr 18
ogelekpomgam:

UK na country I think sey na US you even dey.
You dey wash toilet or taking care of one old man .
That one na enjoyment?
A beg go clean your old man pooo
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Chibuezem(m): 7:19am On Apr 18
Paraman:
Inflation will start falling in may
Amen bro
Let the poor breath. Hospitals are empty because people don't have money to access medical care.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Paraman: 7:28am On Apr 18
Chibuezem:
Amen bro
Let the poor breath. Hospitals are empty because people don't have money to access medical care.
see comment Lol
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Cantonese: 7:40am On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Diesel is not only used to power generators.
Most of the trucks you see on the roads transporting food from the North to the south are powered by diesel engines.
I believe that is called transportation

Yes we know.

The question is how it will positively impact Nigerians. Have you ever heard in Nigeria, that once prices of goods rise, they ever go back to their previous rates?

The cost of diesel reduced in the industries, with the current hike in electricity charges, how do you expect prices to reduce please?
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Cantonese: 7:42am On Apr 18
bigpicture001:

Goods transportation costi

Transportation cost will reduce? Are you talking about the public or private sector?
What about goods? When manufacturers are currently faced with increased electricity rates, how can the prices of goods reduce?
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Jagabanarmy: 7:44am On Apr 18
richard870:
Nonsense!. Something that should be sold below 600
You are right
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Totalrecovery: 8:55am On Apr 18
frank33:
How much is it at the filling stations. That's the real price not 1,000 quoted everywhere online
That's the real question my dear!!!
When he sells to marketers at #1000,how much now will the marketers in turn sell to you and I giving the cost of transportation and other logistics while considering their own mark up .
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Exousiang01: 1:29pm On Apr 18
Cantonese:

Yes we know.

The question is how it will positively impact Nigerians. Have you ever heard in Nigeria, that once prices of goods rise, they ever go back to their previous rates?

The cost of diesel reduced in the industries, with the current hike in electricity charges, how do you expect prices to reduce please?
It reduces the cost of transportation of goods and services, not everything is produced in factories.
Your food stuff are moved from farms to the cities, they have no business with electricity.
If a yam seller who was paying 200k to transport yams from Benue to Lagos now has to spend 100k and the seller retains the old price of them yam, then you cannot blame Dangote for that, he has done what he can to reduce the cost of food stuff, you cannot blame him for the wickedness and greed of an average Nigerian.
Or are you expecting Dangote to move round the markets ?
Nigerians are wicked and worse than the government, remember when Kano state government had to come on the traders and the prices reduced the next day? It means they were just being greedy and wicked.
Food has no business being expensive in the North
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Chibuezem(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18
Paraman:
see comment Lol
na true now
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18
ogelekpomgam:

I don see the picture of the Oyinbo man wey you dey clean him pooo.
And the shop wey you dey do security for night.
I can see you are feeding and living fine with the Aba sneakers wey you buy from Nigeria.
Better come back to Nigeria.
Enjoying UK my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Earnrealpay.net Real Way To Make Money Online / Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price / Ban Air France From Nigeria Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.