Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 (20323 Views)

Naira Falls To N1, 000/$ In Official Market / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by stasius: 6:14pm On Apr 17
Minimum wage has expired oooh.

When is it coming?
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by socialmediaman: 6:19pm On Apr 17
alanto:

You guys are always quick to run to mods. I get ban on nairaland for sport. Y'all will get the message one way or the other.

Take responsibility for your bad behavior. You won’t get banned if you don’t break the rules.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by alanto: 6:21pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:

Take responsibility for your bad behavior. You won’t get banned if you don’t break the rules.
No. I get ban because your people go after my people, I get back at them and then they run to mods. Cowardice if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by socialmediaman: 6:25pm On Apr 17
alanto:

No. I get ban because your people go after my people, I get back at them and then they run to mods. Cowardice if you ask me.

I didn’t see anyone with a tribal mark on this forum. If you decide to assume and insult their tribe, you break the rules.

People like David Hundeyin are not Igbos, stop insulting a whole ethnic group on your comments, it’s against the rules

If you see anyone insulting any ethnic group, report them to the mods so this forum can have some sanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by tollyboy5(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17
sweerychick:
no wonder you are backward because you lots think Nigeria begins and end in Lagos.
If my state is backward then your village is what ?? Backward village slum?? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by alanto: 6:28pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:

I didn’t see anyone with a tribal mark on this forum. If you decide to assume and insult their tribe, you break the rules.

People like David Hundeyin are not Igbos, stop insulting a whole ethnic group on your comments, it’s against the rules

If you see anyone insulting any ethnic group, report them to the mods so this forum can have some sanity
Get off my mention hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by socialmediaman: 6:30pm On Apr 17
alanto:

Get off my mention hypocrite.

Enjoy your ban. Grow up and do better next time
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Donbabaj: 6:32pm On Apr 17
Dollar don dey come down o. I just checked black market rate and I'm seeing N1,080 shocked. In fact I had to call one aboki, he said N980. Jeeeez embarassed abeg lets give it to this government abeg? Play by Play e go come down to $1 to N1
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by qtx(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17
alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol
pls dont spoil this nice thread with trybal sentiments. ejor
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by alanto: 6:35pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:

Enjoy your ban. Grow up and do better next time
Nobody is banning anybody. Relax. We are always here to checkmate your hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by alanto: 6:38pm On Apr 17
qtx:

pls dont spoil this nice thread with trybal sentiments. ejor
All parties will agree to have sense and will show it. Hypocrisy can jump but it won't fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by GBJakes(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17
richard870:
Nonsense!. Something that should be sold below 600

Go ahead and build your own refinery and sell at #100.

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17
Cantonese:
“Decrease in transport cost”?

How can that happen o?
Google it
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by richard870(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17
fareed69:

Go ahead and build your own refinery and sell at #100.
My statement wasn't directed at dangote.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by TheBillyonaire: 6:51pm On Apr 17
To make any meaningful impact, diesel price has to come down to 300 naira.

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:
It’s a lie, Tinubu depleted foreign reserve to defend diesel price.

We will not take this. We must buy diesel at 1800 to mock Tinubu so Nigerians can stay angry until 2027 and Obi will be elected president automatically.

Dangote is a propagandist.

So you can have money in an account and you will prefer to suffer?
It's our money let him use it to cushion the effects on the average Nigeria person.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by bigpicture001: 6:51pm On Apr 17
Cantonese:
“Decrease in transport cost”?

How can that happen o?

Goods transportation costi
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17
rinzaugustine:
Agbado don start another empty celebration based on propaganda and lies

He is the President.
Wait for Peter Obi to win .
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17
Buhari4dullard:
NNPC gave this man money to build the refinery, how is it dangotes?

Really

1 Like

Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17
ogelekpomgam:
Diesel price was 280 naira in January 2022.
You agbadorians are celebrating the price cut at 1000 naira and mocking Obidients.Bunch of clowns!!

Build your own refinery and sell at#100.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by fareed69(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17
Ofunaofu:

You are irredeemable

Indeed unredeemable
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17
fareed69:

Build your own refinery and sell at#100.
Keep supporting mediocrity.Till hunger will screed the hell out of the mouth of numb supporters.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Niok: 7:21pm On Apr 17
alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol
keypad warrior, online warrior I hail o
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by PHAYOL81: 7:31pm On Apr 17
It will still get better by the time fully rebound
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Chidex500: 7:47pm On Apr 17
alanto:
WHEN YOU SEE A BITTER AND MISERABLE SOUL THAT ONE OR TWO POLITICIAN DON USE EM DESTINY U GO KNOW. ONE SPOTTED!
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by HRMK: 7:51pm On Apr 17
even with the lower price of diesel nigerians wont bring cost of foodstuff down!!we are our own enemies!!
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by goldmatrix(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17
U were born daft and heading to grave daft..

alanto:
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Sleekfingers: 8:02pm On Apr 17
That's good.

Decease in transportation cost , that's good. How about those collecting money from transportation of consumables and others essentials? Eg police , army etc

Wetin una go do about that one?
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by tnerro1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17
All those supporters are not even asking what will be the pump price, a sensible person would have known that this is the most important thing not the price dangote is selling to dealers
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by franudi: 8:21pm On Apr 17
It will not change much, since police and army check points are still on the roads collecting money from transporters. Also the bandits and kidnappers are still in the bush preventing farmers from going to their farms.
Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by Timmi: 8:27pm On Apr 17
rinzaugustine:
Agbado don start another empty celebration based on propaganda and lies

And rinzaugustine, the head of the ObiZombie wailers, you have seven more years to go and definitely you will fill up many empty diesel buckets. So wail on and organize a wailing party with your village people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks In Fresh Trouble Over TSA / Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price / Is Earnrealpay.net Real Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.