Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean (14685 Views)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by sylve11: 1:22pm On Apr 18
[quote author=TOPCRUISE post=129500219]A man that marries a lady with body counts will have a lot of battles to deal with during the entire duration of the marriage even if he leaves[/qYeah!

cool
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by sylve11: 2:57pm On Apr 18
highchief1:
ur pregnant lady na dirty lady.i never hear of mouth odour before.

grin cool
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by missyblissy: 3:46pm On Apr 18
You all agreed that is true, please where is the proof? Yes she's has a dirty life style but the man is also bitter as Korra has moved on and he can't move on!!!!. He wants to tarnish her image by all means possible. Social media has many people crazy. Who told you to tell the world that the slept with he friends fiance while pregnant, why is the said friend not saying it publicly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support infidelity/adultery in marriage. This is really a dirty break up. Please Oga move on!!!!
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Apr 18
I will always maintain my usual energy.

You saw a woman whinning waist online and you decided to privatize her.

Abeg, whatever gave you guts to marry her should give you the guts to stay with her. cheesy

Since you decided to move on, move on in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18
missyblissy:
You all agreed that is true, please where is the proof? Yes she's has a dirty life style but the man is also bitter as Korra has moved on and he can't move on!!!!. He wants to tarnish her image by all means possible. Social media has many people crazy. Who told you to tell the world that the slept with he friends fiance while pregnant, why is the said friend not saying it publicly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support infidelity/adultery in marriage. This is really a dirty break up. Please Oga move on!!!!

What's stopping him from moving on? undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Boldideas: 5:00pm On Apr 18
Finestgal:
Video Of Korra Obidi Ex Accu$ing Her Of Sleeping With Men While Pregnant With Athena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVry-n5kYM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53DsM5tCfy/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

Very useless woman.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Sniper101(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18
Whatsapp web noni grin
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by missyblissy: 10:53am On Apr 19
bukatyne:

What's stopping him from moving on? undecided

I don't know. She left you, abi you left her, there was a left in the equation. He should move on with his life.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Digmygold: 1:09pm On Apr 19
highchief1:
it’s very possible.i have slept with a pregnant girl before.some women no get head.

That's a curse. You need to go for deliverance.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by highchief1: 8:13pm On Apr 19
Digmygold:

That's a curse. You need to go for deliverance.
I don cleanse myself.i be traditional man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Hollywood Celebrities Who Attend Church (Pictures) / MC Abbey And Wife Welcome Baby / Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.