Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean (14665 Views)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by CrossRhodes: 8:59am On Apr 18
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You remember we were both arguing yesterday on a thread that some women can never be satisfied no matter how the man tickles all the boxes. Even though you didn’t agree but thank god you are saying it here with this particular lady.
A whor.e can never be satisfied, I wonder why people always argue that......

It's not about your money or wealth or houses or the fun trips...it's DNA but people don't just get it...

It's like the sun rising and setting....she must cheat because one man cannot satisfy her not even 50 men will satisfy her.

People need to understand these simple things.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by pretydiva(f): 9:01am On Apr 18
So why are you telling us now? Seems y’all need social media validation
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by ppogba: 9:01am On Apr 18
Some people's role model.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by CrossRhodes: 9:01am On Apr 18
Racoon:
Even in pregnancy? Fear the wayward woman. No dignity, decorum, honour or respect for the sanctity of the sacred marriage institution.
Most are possessed with the spirit of lust and depravity.....they can't help it

Woe betide any man that thinks he can marry and change them grin cheesy
He will raise other mens children

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Cantonese: 9:02am On Apr 18
Namaster:
I don't blame the WHOORE. I blame the guy.

You are a white, wealthy and relatively decent-looking man that lives in the US and you chose to marry a black woman. Not just any black woman but a NIGERIAN black woman. Not just any black Nigerian woman but a black Nigerian woman with NOSE RINGS.

She's more ot a red flag than the flag of China.

Only FOOLS entertain Nigerian women when they have other options.

Unfortunately you are the biggest fool here!
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Forumites: 9:02am On Apr 18
What’s all these nonsense about korra shit. Nairaland what’s wrong na?
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Apr 18
You marry street girl, come dey complain...!

Mtchewwww!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Rejoice28(f): 9:05am On Apr 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Yankee101: 9:09am On Apr 18
Adultery will lead you to disgrace
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by mistujay: 9:13am On Apr 18
emmaodet:

grin grin grin
Please do not talk about Nigerian women like that. Be particular please.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Mccullum: 9:20am On Apr 18
Most acts of immoralities dominated her person,

she is a lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Pennilessword1: 9:21am On Apr 18
Namaster:

You are a white, wealthy and relatively decent-looking man that lives in the US and you chose to marry a black woman. Not just any black woman but a NIGERIAN black woman. Not just any black Nigerian woman but a black Nigerian woman with NOSE RINGS.

She's more of a red flag than the flag of China.

Gbam!!
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Pennilessword1: 9:22am On Apr 18
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Potential cheater...shut it
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by chatinent: 9:22am On Apr 18
Na you go marry person wey dey naked online. Offline go come bi wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Truckpusher(m): 9:25am On Apr 18
Namaster:

cheesy cheesy Nigerian women has shown this one shege
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:32am On Apr 18
albert2512:

Honestly I am with you on this. My wife knows this even though I try my best to attend to her as need arise for her but me? Never!

So, in the course of her pregnancy (a time most woman are unusually very Hot most of the time), what happens to her sexual desires? Left unattended to?

And you wonder why some pregnant woman cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by emmaodet: 9:35am On Apr 18
mistujay:
Please do not talk about Nigerian women like that. Be particular please.

I didn't.
Someone else did.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by albert2512: 9:42am On Apr 18
EhisChelsea1:

So, in the course of her pregnancy (a time most woman are unusually very Hot most of the time), what happens to her sexual desires? Left unattended to?

And you wonder why some pregnant woman cheat?

A cleptomani will always be a clepto, no matter the justification. A thief that is not a clepto would only steal as his last resort after seeking many other options.

A Hot pregnant woman that is not a LovePeddler will definitely seek ways with the husband and like I mention earlier, it is the duty of the husband to attend to her.

A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler, preg or not.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Osanoghodua1: 9:58am On Apr 18
Mary only born again Christians, don't marry girls with rings on their nose, they're whores, chains in their legs, they are either lesbians or whores or they're occultic and occult women sleep with anything including animals. Don't marry women that cherish tattoo, that dress just the way they like, that tint their hair. Same way women shouldn't marry useless men too. Don't marry anyone that has no value for his faith or that doesn't take his Christian faith serious.

When you're old or fragile or in the day of troubles you will regret the choice of your partners. Insist that God show you your wife, it will be good if you can accept Jesus and stop premarital sex, it will really help you. I use to have a girlfriend as a student when I was about graduating, I told her I wanted to face Jesus, she thought I can't live without sex, for the next 9yrs, I lived without sex or having a babe. Until God told me marry this my daughter: I got married and started my sex again. The Holy spirit is waiting to help you but you must also show some form of discipline.

God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05am On Apr 18
CrossRhodes:

A whor.e can never be satisfied, I wonder why people always argue that......

It's not about your money or wealth or houses or the fun trips...it's DNA but people don't just get it...

It's like the sun rising and setting....she must cheat because one man cannot satisfy her not even 50 men will satisfy her.

People need to understand these simple things.

You are absolutely right. Since I realized this I don’t even stress myself again on these loosed girls matter.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by 1Sharon(f): 10:07am On Apr 18
Nasty girl, I'm not surprised.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by TrackerSK: 10:10am On Apr 18
drkrest:
If your girlfriend no dey follow Kora on social media, you no know wetin God do for you
What about blessing ceo

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:15am On Apr 18
albert2512:

A cleptomani will always be a clepto, no matter the justification. A thief that is not a clepto would only steal as his last resort after seeking many other options.

A Hot pregnant woman that is not a LovePeddler will definitely seek ways with the husband and like I mention earlier, it is the duty of the husband to attend to her.

A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler, preg or not.

Your 2nd paragraph addressed the issue that was missing in your previous post. That is what matters. Thanks for the clarification
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by LesPieux: 10:29am On Apr 18
Namaster:

Wrong move.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by drkrest(m): 10:50am On Apr 18
TrackerSK:
What about blessing ceo
Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky, James Brown, Nkechi Blessing, Phyna...the list is endless. Funny some girls still look up to them.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by FireUpNow(m): 11:22am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
But how do some men F pregnant women? Not even a pregnant girlfriend or wife, but someone else... Yikes embarassed

I doubt I will cross my wife when she's pregnant because I don't find any pregnant woman sexually arousing.

By the ways, you don't privatize public woman and expect faithfulness.
I feel sorry for the baby, possibilities of becoming her mother is 98%

On the part of you thinking not crossing your woman when she's pregnant, you have to lubricate the the birth canal for easy baby jumping out though it's like a disgusting thing. How could a pregnant woman be exposing her kpekus for another man to wire her? Abomination. White men dont just talk oo

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by OtuologyProf(m): 11:28am On Apr 18
highchief1:
it’s very possible.i have slept with a pregnant girl before.some women no get head.

How una dey cope with mouth odour among pregnant ladies
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by highchief1: 11:56am On Apr 18
OtuologyProf:

How una dey cope with mouth odour among pregnant ladies
ur pregnant lady na dirty lady.i never hear of mouth odour before.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by OtuologyProf(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18
highchief1:
ur pregnant lady na dirty lady.i never hear of mouth odour before.

You be ignorant student
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18
Nigerian women and somebody's husband will never end as a form of controversy. What happened to the many single men available? Sha, cheating is difficult to control. It's easy to claim she should've divorced first. Many of us would fail if faced with the situation.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Tonididdyx: 1:11pm On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
But how do some men F pregnant women? Not even a pregnant girlfriend or wife, but someone else... Yikes embarassed

I doubt I will cross my wife when she's pregnant because I don't find any pregnant woman sexually arousing.

By the ways, you don't privatize public woman and expect faithfulness.
I feel sorry for the baby, possibilities of becoming her mother is 98%

I beg to differ even though IL never support idolatry

bUT maybe it's just my wife but she's so damn freaking HOT when she's pregnant. Way hotter than her unpreganant self
... Unless your wife is the type that turns to shreks wife when she's pregnant
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by sylve11: 1:21pm On Apr 18
highchief1:
it’s very possible.i have slept with a pregnant girl before.some women no get head.

Eyah! shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] / See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.