Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" (33430 Views)

Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mom A Car(your Opinion) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by fastseo: 10:24pm On Apr 17
grin
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by GloriousGbola: 10:24pm On Apr 17
nlfpmod:

Credit: Sisi Yemmie

yes i am sure the husband will hide a chicken republic receipt that can be discarded right at the eatery in his pocket.

let the engagement begin. tongue

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by HASSANWASIU1999: 10:25pm On Apr 17
Na work for d money and payment
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Igahbarr: 10:25pm On Apr 17
So, waitin you want make we do here?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NewDea4: 10:27pm On Apr 17
Prayluv:
You too buy your own and eat let peace reign in the family

Yeah because that growing child needs all the protein he/she can get...

Some men are just completely stupΓ­d from head to toe, like all those APC zombies in politics section angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Raskimonojendor: 10:31pm On Apr 17
What a selfish man.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by jessylaurel(f): 10:31pm On Apr 17
nlfpmod:

Buy yours and eat too men are callous
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Honestey: 10:31pm On Apr 17
Did receipt indicated that he ate it alone? Are you sure he didn't eat it with your rival?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17
grin grin grin......that's a SIMPLE man for me....

If he is not doing it to correct her bad attitude, then he is not in the league of Men of no nonsense...

Looks childish to behave so, it will even make the wife feel less of him as her Man... lols

Pls buy your chicken and boldly tell your wife she is not part of it..
..let her go and call Arsenal fans to gather 2x4 , you will still Win ...lols

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Dynamicboss: 10:33pm On Apr 17
tongue Copy: jennyclay

Food is ready
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Skyehigher1: 10:34pm On Apr 17
Me self I can't kill myself ooo anytime I feel to enjoy my life and self alone I will enjoy my self to the fullest but after enjoying my self I will buy for my wife and kids too that's my own
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Antoeni(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17
Smart Stupid Husband
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Okechinwadike: 10:35pm On Apr 17
Maxymilliano:
The lady should also use her personal money to get beef or chicken and eat it alone.

Do me I do you, God no vex
story, she get shishi? had it been she have money she should have done that
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CartelKenneth: 10:36pm On Apr 17
Correct man
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Apr 17
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse

She really doesn't need to hide the receipts of chicken she bought, if she is capable of it
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by frozen70(f): 10:38pm On Apr 17
CartelKenneth:
Correct man

You think so, can't you see that, there are issues already in their marriage

Which man behaves like flat mate to his own family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Lugard12: 10:38pm On Apr 17
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Problem e no dey finish, make you try dey enjoy oh
Wahala e no dey finish oh oh, make you try dey enjoy oh
Say Katakata, wuruwuru e no dey finish, make you try dey enjoy
Problem e no dey finish, make you try dey enjoy, oya now

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by frozen70(f): 10:40pm On Apr 17
nlfpmod:

That marriage has already developed fault

So, one fault will keep leading to another issue or issues untill he either packs out if the house or she packs to her parents on her own and that will automatically end the marriage

The man will even dash her their child because he doesn't want any responsibilitys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by achimendy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:
Maybe baba don hide do DNA test

Most things happen for a reason

Hahahaha.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Buharidgeneral: 10:42pm On Apr 17
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse

Ayeooooo. This isn't too much. This your response na legendary. Or na you be the husband?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Apr 17
nlfpmod:
My hubby said due 2 economic situation of tins we should only eat meat wen there is festive period dat thins cost. We hv only 1 child, do u no dat my hubby uses his money 2buy chicken 4rm chicken Republic & eat alone, l got 2no wen I was washin his clothes,he hides d payment receipts in one of his pocket.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Wakolord(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17
it's really hard to find any man that can take a decision like this without feeling nothing, how long matters if this has been coherent then it's really bad.

but things like this can happen after a man has probably seen your savings but he has practically nothing to hold as his as he keeps sacrificing for you and with that much you're not willing to help out.

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 99thEnemy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17
Maxymilliano:
The lady should also use her personal money to get beef or chicken and eat it alone.

If only she is an independent woman and not a financial liability.

To girls that are both financially and mentally poor, finding a husband is a perfect poverty alleviation program for them and their whole family.

Na when dem enter the house na im true colors of reality the shine.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Shhhh01(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17
Abi o. I dunno y she brought it up for discussion. make ur own money and buy ya own chicken and eat alone na.
Maxymilliano:

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Theoarhics: 10:51pm On Apr 17
Your husband is still acting like a last born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Sucolee(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17
He bought it for his side chic
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17
So how many times u see d receipt?! Just because u didn't go with him e dey pain u
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CartelKenneth: 10:56pm On Apr 17
frozen70:

You think so, can't you see that, there are issues already in their marriage

Which man behaves like flat mate to his own family

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Bluffly: 10:56pm On Apr 17
nlfpmod:

You saw the receipt once and you concluded. Maybe he entertained a friend, you don't know that. Don't be hasty to conclusions
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CartelKenneth: 10:57pm On Apr 17
frozen70:

That marriage has already developed fault

So, one fault will keep leading to another issue or issues untill he either packs out if the house or she packs to her parents on her own and that will automatically end the marriage

The man will even dash her their child because he doesn't want any responsibilitys

So Because of ordinary chicken marriage has developed fault na wa oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17
Maxymilliano:

This is what she won't tell you, that man deserves to buy chicken and eat so that he will have strength to work for the family. If that lady earns money to support the family she won't see any issue with the person who is hustling buying chicken to refuel his stomach in order to work harder. She probably doesn't bring money into the family.

Tell her to use her money and buy chicken and eat, if she feels like hiding it in her hand bag no wahala. That man probably bought the chicken during his work hours and that's majorly for the sake of the family. Gender equality want enter eating of chicken but when them say make gender dey equal for paying of bills every body go run.

Make Una leave guy man to breath country hard.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17
O lor far far far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.