Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" (33433 Views)

Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mom A Car(your Opinion) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Ilekokonit: 1:08am On Apr 18
CluelessMODS:
Or suya..😅

That's even tastier and she can go for the liver option just to pepper her stingy husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CluelessMODS: 1:09am On Apr 18
Ilekokonit:

That's even tastier and she can go for the liver option just to pepper her stingy husband.
Lmao 😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Sleekfingers: 1:45am On Apr 18
The receipt that is in his pocket. You said, he hide it. For where he gor put the receipt? On top of una centre table abi?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by etrange: 1:56am On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:
Maybe baba don hide do DNA test

Most things happen for a reason

Of course, you'll fetch reason from the air to still blame it on the woman. It's always the woman.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by highbee02: 2:28am On Apr 18
I like your husband. I will do same
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by farmboy: 2:40am On Apr 18
Very stupid woman. Which one hide receipt something that he just left in his pocket?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by goran3310: 3:49am On Apr 18
This is so sad. sad

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by MinahTee(f): 3:54am On Apr 18
She should ask him about it, it might just be an outing with a colleague or someone else
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Shikena(m): 4:17am On Apr 18
Legend. Keep it up man.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by izubext007: 4:49am On Apr 18
Simple
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by AMI3(m): 4:53am On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:

If the man tell you him own side of the story you fit shock

Fear women

Most times men threat women badly because of what they did to them during relationship
Exactly. Women are too cruel during relationship
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by izubext007: 4:55am On Apr 18
Most everything come on social media?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Maryam070682557(f): 5:13am On Apr 18
I'm suspecting this lady is a sit at home mum because there's no reason why I can't buy ordinary chicken for home use if things hard with my husband

What's chicken,we should be talking about some million naira investment for our family...

May we or our enemies not be caught up in such situations 🙌

So husband nor get freedom to chop wetin him like outside again? When him no kee person 😆

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:24am On Apr 18
Lovelydaisies:

Did you see the part where he said meat should only be eaten during festive periods? And he still went ahead to be buying for himself.

Be careful what you support, oga. If that lady is your sister and her daughter is your niece, your judgement will be different.

Forget whether she is providing or not. Why say one thing then go ahead to do another? Will you do what this man has done in your family, maybe because your wife can't/doesn't work? If you can't afford meat, say so. Unless there's something they're not telling us, it makes no sense.

What if it was the woman hiding to eat chicken and hiding receipts, what would your judgement have been?

Everything no be gender war, na common sense!

Nairaland males, we can do better than support unfair treatment.

That doesn't mean he did not buy fish, egg and milk which are sources of protein.

The child is just a year old, milk and crayfish should provide the protein needed by the baby
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Suteco: 5:33am On Apr 18
You meant that your husband ate the whole chicken alone and not with "someone"..... else?
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by dominique(f): 5:34am On Apr 18
Think9ja:
I will treat my wife with every respect and love in the world.

Reason why i must marry a virgin. I'm never compromising that one. If you like have character more than mother Mary, if your hymen is not intact i will smash and go

Your hymen is my birthright as your husband and if you dont have it, that means youre denying me my birthright so i cant have anything to do with you

My greatest joy is that your fellow men will keep denying you of this birthright as they keep grooming and luring young naive girls into sex. At the rate they're going, it's looking like you're going to be single for the rest of your life which is actually the best for humanity. Las las the no.1 enemy of man is man, always denying their fellow men virgins to marry. Wickedness of the highest order

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 5:44am On Apr 18
NewDea4:

Perhaps if you'd gotten the amount of protein your body required while growing up as a kid, you wouldn't have been this badly retãrded

If you married a blind woman, won't you work out a way to prevent her from leading your kids into the path of a high-speed train? That's what responsibility means, dumbass

Only someone who critically exuded thought process is infinitesimal goes low to engage another, I don't need to call you dumb you already told me you are more than dumb by asserting yourself in such a way. Last time to reply you MR. Dumb

If you like die , don't take care of yourself the world would never end just a one minute silence will be held in your honour and everyone will ever remembered you existed Mr. Dumb.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by frozen70(f): 5:45am On Apr 18
CartelKenneth:

So Because of ordinary chicken marriage has developed fault na wa o😂😂😂

Just reason why this man should tell his wife and child no more meat at home till occasionally times because things are hard, yet he east the best outside and never brought any home for his family

Are you not seeing that something is not alright

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by iamoyindamola(m): 5:50am On Apr 18
Think9ja:
I will treat my wife with every respect and love in the world.

Reason why i must marry a virgin. I'm never compromising that one. If you like have character more than mother Mary, if your hymen is not intact i will smash and go

Your hymen is my birthright as your husband and if you dont have it, that means youre denying me my birthright so i cant have anything to do with you
Mugu
Na your type be Israel that's crying all over SM
Hymen breaker🤣🤣🤣
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 5:57am On Apr 18
Lovelydaisies:

Did you see the part where he said meat should only be eaten during festive periods? And he still went ahead to be buying for himself.

Be careful what you support, oga. If that lady is your sister and her daughter is your niece, your judgement will be different.

Forget whether she is providing or not. Why say one thing then go ahead to do another? Will you do what this man has done in your family, maybe because your wife can't/doesn't work? If you can't afford meat, say so. Unless there's something they're not telling us, it makes no sense.

What if it was the woman hiding to eat chicken and hiding receipts, what would your judgement have been?

Everything no be gender war, na common sense!

Nairaland males, we can do better than support unfair treatment.

Abeg the expectations you all put on men is sometimes overwhelming to a point where men live a short live because they want to keep up to the expectations of the society. Irrespective, sometimes the man should be given kudos for the burden he carries every day in order to keep the home running.

If such scenario happens from the one who has been carrying the family on his shoulders and not that he refuses to carry them any longer give him the benefit of the doubt and str

That a man is just one out of a million mene who has just decided to eat a little of his crumbs , men sacrifice everyday many even go hungry just for the family to live, many die trying to provide for the family and just a man is eating chicken for him to have energy to work more you guys want to kill him grin calm down life no suppose difficult like that.

Where i would have had great issues is if he doesn't care for his family at all, but that he sneaked out to get a chicken for himself is not issue for me. This isn't the norm most men will die providing for their family if one man decides to smile a little that's should never be a biggie. There is no one who will ever accept a man if he cries out to be taken care of but women and children will have them at support, who then gives the man a treat? Who then pampers the man? If this is the only way of pampering himself Omo make him do am life short.

It's never about supporting the male when issues come up, I am objective to the best of my knowledge but you see giving a man a treat it will never happen unless he does that to himself. Most women can never make sacrifices that the man does for the family, most Women can never do for the husband what the husband does for them this is a fact, if I ask you since you became adult how many times you have sponsored a date compare. To how many times men have sponsored your date I would be surprised to hear 10:90. Most ladies can't give their men a treat but only give pressure and make life more stressful to the already stressful life of a man.

You all should allow men breath, most men die carrying responsibilities of the family give them some slack.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Biggjoe2606(m): 6:18am On Apr 18
He might have bought it for side chick and forgot to do away with the receipt.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35am On Apr 18
What if the receipt is coming from work place
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by QueenDima47(f): 6:41am On Apr 18
Those husbands that treat their wives well, with genuine and pure heart and without any secret are not being respected and appreciated by their wives and mother inlaws. You even wash your husband's clothes yet he eats behind you. May the Lord bless genuine wives and husbands.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by ogbe88(m): 6:43am On Apr 18
Kilanee:

I'll advise her to break up. You're never the right person.
Break up and go to where, u think this is a movie
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by JoeEeL(m): 6:47am On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:

99% of Nigerian women go into marriage broke and dependent on their men

Before you see Nigerian babe wey go into marriage with N1million omo u go need connection

Yet they will be forming
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NewDea4: 6:49am On Apr 18
idahme:

Only someone who critically exuded thought process is infinitesimal goes low to engage another, I don't need to call you dumb you already told me you are more than dumb by asserting yourself in such a way. Last time to reply you MR. Dumb

If you like die , don't take care of yourself the world would never end just a one minute silence will be held in your honour and everyone will ever remembered you existed Mr. Dumb.

You're a dog-zombie

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Druss(m): 6:50am On Apr 18
Woman is an idiot. Stuff is in the pocket of his trousers which he knows you will wash. You think that is hiding. Woman is looking for trouble where there is none. Secondly she is dumb for posting this on the web. She should go get a job if she wants to be busy.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by kelly72: 6:51am On Apr 18
If he intended to hide the payment receipt, he won't bring it home, so stop forming EFCC.

By the way, who told you that the receipt is not just a piece if paper he picked on the floor to do some calculations on?

Check the back
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NoToPile: 6:52am On Apr 18
See how the boys have descended on the thread talking nonsense.

You banned your family from having meat while you are having chicken to your fill outside which you obviously paid for, if that is not the highest level of selfishness what is?

I wonder how people are being trained these days, even elder children will always share things they were given outside with their younger ones because there's this sense of responsibility and oneness as siblings. Parents use to teach their children, we eat chicken we eat it together, we drink garri it's also together.

The values they taught us are being thrown into the gutter everyday and some people are thinking it's woke, its not really about the chicken, if he can do that with meat, then he's doing worse to his family. He's a selfish man EOD.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Rechargeam247(f): 6:57am On Apr 18
SMH
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by grandstar(m): 7:00am On Apr 18
I once bought roasted chicken for my friend who read insurance. He was going through trying times.

Instead of feasting on the pieces of chicken, he took them home for his children.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.