Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" (33429 Views)

Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mom A Car(your Opinion) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Cmanforall: 11:02pm On Apr 17
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse
Maybe she's got no income
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17
Maybe after saying your money is our money but my money is my money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Barcalee: 11:03pm On Apr 17
I get one uncle like that he will buy fresh fish and buy kote,fresh fish is for himself while the kote is for the wife and kids under serious scrutiny
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17
iykofias:
”he hides d payment receipts in one of his pocket”

So he hides payment slip because he left it in his pocket?
What if he threw it on his way home, or because he didn’t show you the receipt then that means he’s hiding it. Just negodu entitlement mentality

Na jobless wife wey no dey contribute financially dey reason like this, man wey dey hustle bring money say make him buy chicken refill stomach slap him go get energy hustle more she say no say chicken supposed be gender equality grin

Personally I can't throw or litter little parts or wraps around so the safest I do is to put it inside my pocket and then trash it when I see a trash can. That I forgot to trash it to her it then means I'm hiding stuff in my pocket that's ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Chinedumejoooo: 11:06pm On Apr 17
Some men are becoming wise this days
Always family,men should enjoy themselves in a while

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
Man of the year!

Husband of the year!!

Correct man, na im him be!!!

Na wa for some of una, only you dey enjoy your own money but you don't even want the man to enjoy part of his own hard-earned money.

Women are funny, they will be shouting my money my money your money out money when the man uses ten minutes to say my money my money they all start shouting. She is probably not contributing financially to the family else she wouldn't see anything bad IDF the hustler decided to have a treat, if it's easy to make money let her go and do that.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17
dust144:
He still pay the house bills, let him flex

I tire, just treating himself to a meal becomes a problem, if she does same if she does same if she is the one bringing in the money no man will give a hoot about it.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17
NewDea4:

Yeah because that growing child needs all the protein he/she can get...

Some men are just completely stupíd from head to toe, like all those APC zombies in politics section angry

This life no get duplicate, that man is working his ass off and making all the sacrifices nothing wrong if he took his time off to replenish himself. Did she say the man abandoned his family? Most times men carry family problems and leave to have a nice time and and holidays leading to them shutting down early. Let him help himself so he can hustle more life no suppose difficult but we dey make an difficult.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17
ArcSEMPECJ:
grin grin grin......that's a SIMPLE man for me....

If he is not doing it to correct her bad attitude, then he is not in the league of Men of no nonsense...

Looks childish to behave so, it will even make the wife feel less of him as her Man... lols

Pls buy your chicken and boldly tell your wife she is not part of it..
..let her go and call Arsenal fans to gather 2x4 , you will still Win ...lols

Men should enjoy themselves not only family that should enjoy from men. A lot of men die hustling for family without caring for themselves a day. Let them treat themselves and unwind life is short.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by enemyofprogress: 11:17pm On Apr 17
Hoard your breasts and pusssssssy from him too
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by OfeAchi: 11:20pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
grin
She found what she was looking for.......

Two things I've always warned my banny to steer clear from if she truly wants our relationship to lead to the next stage --"My phone,and my pocket". Cuz if you do,the thing wey you dey look for, nothing go stop you from finding it..
And why bother being in serious relationship if you can't stay faithful and open to your partner? What are you hiding? Why keep multiple nannies?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by LockDown69(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17
You're probably a bigger demon grin
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NewDea4: 11:37pm On Apr 17
idahme:

This life no get duplicate, that man is working his ass off and making all the sacrifices nothing wrong if he took his time off to replenish himself. Did she say the man abandoned his family? Most times men carry family problems and leave to have a nice time and and holidays leading to them shutting down early. Let him help himself so he can hustle more life no suppose difficult but we dey make an difficult.

He ought to be responsible enough to make sure his kids get required nutrition. Children don't ask to be born.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Ubdavis(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17
Do u know if he bought it by himself?
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by occfx: 11:39pm On Apr 17
Maxymilliano:
The lady should also use her personal money to get beef or chicken and eat it alone.

Do me I do you, God no vex

She no get her own money na.. Why she dey complain.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17
NewDea4:

He ought to be responsible enough to make sure his kids get required nutrition. Children don't ask to be born.

When you guys use responsible I don't know what you all mean by that, until he dies before you know he the one responsible for the upkeep of his family? Truly a man is really a disposable item , you hustle and die no one cares for you.

A man that is taking care of his family is who you refer as not responsible enough grin I laugh when you use words you can't really explain the meaning. Until he goes hungry and dies for his family that is when people like you will type he was a responsible man who does for his family grin

Abeg rest Mr responsible enough, when e reach your family do as you like , if you like die in your responsibility na you sabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Kilanee: 11:47pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
grin
She found what she was looking for.......

Two things I've always warned my banny to steer clear from if she truly wants our relationship to lead to the next stage --"My phone,and my pocket". Cuz if you do,the thing wey you dey look for, nothing go stop you from finding it..
I'll advise her to break up. You're never the right person.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by latieph(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17
Brov gat to enjoy his life na. E no easy make person dey feed more mouths these days.... Biko leave am alone.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Sirhush(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17
Don't trust any woman. My man don see you finish grin
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by GenFunction: 12:07am On Apr 18
Maxymilliano:
The lady should also use her personal money to get beef or chicken and eat it alone.

Do me I do you, God no vex
She'd prefer beef.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by ufotunang: 12:17am On Apr 18
Then what do you want us to do?🙄
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Lovelydaisies: 12:21am On Apr 18
idahme:

When you guys use responsible I don't know what you all mean by that, until he dies before you know he the one responsible for the upkeep of his family? Truly a man is really a disposable item , you hustle and die no one cares for you.

A man that is taking care of his family is who you refer as not responsible enough grin I laugh when you use words you can really explain the meaning. Until he goes hungry and dies for his family that is when people like you will type he was a responsible man who does for his family grin

Abeg rest Mr responsible enough, when e reach your family do as you like , if you like die in your responsibility na you sabi.

Did you see the part where he said meat should only be eaten during festive periods? And he still went ahead to be buying for himself.

Be careful what you support, oga. If that lady is your sister and her daughter is your niece, your judgement will be different.

Forget whether she is providing or not. Why say one thing then go ahead to do another? Will you do what this man has done in your family, maybe because your wife can't/doesn't work? If you can't afford meat, say so. Unless there's something they're not telling us, it makes no sense.

What if it was the woman hiding to eat chicken and hiding receipts, what would your judgement have been?

Everything no be gender war, na common sense!

Nairaland males, we can do better than support unfair treatment.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by COP419(m): 12:31am On Apr 18
grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by COP419(m): 12:36am On Apr 18
NGArmyTerrorist:
Bbq griller boy

My belle dey pain me abeg! I no wan over laugh!
Guuyyyyy, na receipt, nor be the whole chicken
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NewDea4: 12:39am On Apr 18
idahme:

A man that is taking care of his family is who you refer as not responsible enough grin I laugh when you use words you can really explain the meaning. Until he goes hungry and dies for his family that is when people like you will type he was a responsible man who does for his family grin

Perhaps if you'd gotten the amount of protein your body required while growing up as a kid, you wouldn't have been this badly retãrded

If you married a blind woman, won't you work out a way to prevent her from leading your kids into the path of a high-speed train? That's what responsibility means, dumbass

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by fitinwell: 12:53am On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

Credit: Sisi Yemmie

U didn't tell us ,what lead to dat..

Was dis how you married him?
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Ilekokonit: 12:56am On Apr 18
My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts

Trust me, being stingy with his chicken is the least of the possible troubles in a marriage.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Ilekokonit: 12:59am On Apr 18
Maxymilliano:

Or maybe she can buy turkey.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CluelessMODS: 1:02am On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:

If the man tell you him own side of the story you fit shock

Fear women

Most times men threat women badly because of what they did to them during relationship
Then why marry such a woman?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by CluelessMODS: 1:03am On Apr 18
Ilekokonit:

Or maybe she can buy turkey.
Or suya..😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Ilekokonit: 1:03am On Apr 18
Honestey:
Did receipt indicated that he ate it alone? Are you sure he didn't eat it with your rival?

Good observation.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by BigYash: 1:05am On Apr 18
Think9ja:
I will treat my wife with every respect and love in the world.

Reason why i must marry a virgin. I'm never compromising that one. If you like have character more than mother Mary, if your hymen is not intact i will smash and go

Your hymen is my birthright as your husband and if you dont have it, that means youre denying me my birthright so i cant have anything to do with you
Na because men no dey get sense as soon as their preek stand.. It should have been no hymen no bride price. Cux I don’t see reason why a man should be paying for what other men got probably for free,and filled it with no mercy.. Damaging her mind towards men alone side,cux of heart breaks and all that.. Next thing that woman go do now is to cheat because her husband hide chop chicken..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.