Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" (33506 Views)

Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mom A Car(your Opinion) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:

99% of Nigerian women go into marriage broke and dependent on their men

Before you see Nigerian babe wey go into marriage with N1million omo u go need connection
Yep. But taking care of your baby too is not an easy job. You know how much nanny and day care cost now?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18
iykofias:
”he hides d payment receipts in one of his pocket”

So he hides payment slip because he left it in his pocket?
What if he threw it on his way home, or because he didn’t show you the receipt then that means he’s hiding it. Just negodu entitlement mentality
Analyse the statement the way you want, what happened was simple, clear and unambiguous. He bought chicken and hate it alone or with someone else other than his family, may be he does that frequently too. Not a good thing for a family man to engage in such act of selfishness and depravity to his family no matter the reason. That could lay a foundation for the collapse of their union which he may not even ready for.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse
Prayluv:
You too buy your own and eat let peace reign in the family
Maxymilliano:
The lady should also use her personal money to get beef or chicken and eat it alone.

Do me I do you, God no vex

What if she's a nursing mother? Not working yet or working and her the pay can't afford such item? They're couple for God's sake with kid, not bf and gf. He should treat his wife better.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by iykofias(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18
maasoap:

Analyse the statement the way you want, what happened was simple, clear and unambiguous. He bought chicken and hate it alone or with someone else other than his family, may be he does that frequently too. Not a good thing for a family man to engage in such act of selfishness and depravity to his family no matter the reason. That could lay a foundation for the collapse of their union which he may not even ready for.
So those men that drink and eat in the bar are also stingy to their wives?
Dey play
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Boldideas: 5:06pm On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

Credit: Sisi Yemmie

Hmmmm women.. I remember when the going was good with my son's mum, chicken became nothing.

Things became hard, this babe chop full chicken for my eye before I get senseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You too go and buy your own Oo oo oo.

Fear women
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by We4all: 7:49pm On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:

If the man tell you him own side of the story you fit shock

Fear women

Most times men threat women badly because of what they did to them during relationship

Where they forced to marry such women? Only a man with low self esteem will go for such women.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Nahunger(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18
NEUDUDE:

Biko add infection to this list grin

I forget πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Victimoftribali: 12:33am On Apr 19
People dey sha.
Me that would always feel guilty if I had too much to enjoy and my loved ones are not close by? Will now buy and not have them share in the joy of eating together? Where una dey see all these kind people abeg? Abi wetin dey sup?
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Igeji: 5:31pm On Apr 19
Skyehigher1:
Me self I can't kill myself ooo anytime I feel to enjoy my life and self alone I will enjoy my self to the fullest but after enjoying my self I will buy for my wife and kids too that's my own

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/nXc5n7KxnuVJ3oWU7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.