Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day (42409 Views)

₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market / Naira Gains As Politicians Pump ‘election Dollars’ Into Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day by ZombieTAMER: 10:37am On Apr 18
Vision101:

What is propaganda? Convergence of the official and parallel market rates? Never seen for years in this country. Parallel market rates higher than official rate? No more arbitrage and roundtripping?

My friend salute brilliance so that even if you are not your children can be.

You did more than this for Buhari

how far with that

At the end of your propaganda
A cup of garri is 200 naira today
Re: Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day by blancsn1: 12:38pm On Apr 18
I tot he was depleting the reserve as speed rate you obidient never witnessed before to defend the Naira ?

What happened again ? The fools providing you what to say already crafted a new slogan since investigative journalist have been countering your lies n foolishness on depleting the reserve to stabilize naira.

Antoeni:
Tinubu has devised a novel idea of bringing down dollar.

Just borrow more money,flood the market with borrowed dollars and it will come down
Re: Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day by UnabashedIPOB: 1:41pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:

I don't think you understand English.
I mean you and your fellow ipob should stop commenting on Nigeria news is that too hard for you to adhere ?

Why NOT STOP me if you have the balls to do so?
Re: Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day by commoditiesnig: 2:42pm On Apr 18
That's some Goodnews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production / FG Mulls Redenomination Option To Stabilise Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.