Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) (33476 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by pacificom: 6:04pm On Apr 18
Genuine businessmen in the corporate society work tirelessly in the sun and rain and will dare not spend their hard earn income in the manner this man lavish money. One can only spend some dirty cash in such an ungrateful manner.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Onyedikachi231: 6:09pm On Apr 18
KosiGee:

If cubana chief priest wasn’t foolish, he should’nt have shot this video.
The man’s stupidity is as fat as his tummy. Bobrisky went to prison for an offence that this man has pleaded not guilty while there are tons of videos of him spraying, stepping and mutilating naira notes with his obese body.

You are talking of hate and jealousy, what’s there to envy about him? If you are a fan of this man, you should hope and support that the law convicts him.

Prison life will do him a lot good. A few weeks will change his life for the good. The proverbial prison beans is highly nutritious if you don’t know and that food is much better and healthier than the alcohol and processed food poisons that he assaults his body with everyday.

That man is an illiterate that is why he is behaving this way, that you were granted bail doeslmot mean you are cleared of the charges against him, I don't who who advises these people, when en go set, his never finishing money will never save him.

What is bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by tobenuel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18
athaboi:
poor Yoruba Muslim
😂
wash off your make ups very and take a stern look at me and my moniker, those adjectives you used can't qualify me. I wanted to rebuke you but you have been absolved, go and sin no more. I'm Tobe, from the tribe of Igbo

Udo!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by theamazonguru(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18
Efuaye:
Why can't this guy be sober and lie low or does he think bail granted him equals discharged and acquittal?

Lol. He is called a celebrity hype man for a reason.
He is lousy and noisy.
It is in his blood.
He will fall sick if he pipes low. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Ubdavis(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18
Some people lack comom sense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Okortor: 7:52pm On Apr 18
Dey play.... someone that's already discharged and acquitted
opamoses1:
He was only granted bail and not cleared of the charges.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by samdamdamzy: 7:56pm On Apr 18
enemyofprogress:
Making mockery of the court george and the judiciary system

It is judge sir
Not George

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by patrickcollins: 8:11pm On Apr 18
Efuaye:
Why can't this guy be sober and lie low or does he think bail granted him equals discharged and acquittal?
Bob accepted to be guilty why he was jailed, drag the case from lower court to higher court there must be option for fine
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Screwcode1: 8:24pm On Apr 18
Okocha na hater, chief priest be careful of him
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by jaykay68(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18
Tokshadeen:

No body is envious, Nigeria is just a lawless country, else people like this are not supposed to be given utmost relevance.

Moreover, he's not even wise, instead of him to keep a low profile for now, look at him throwing up party like someone doing graduation ceremony. How is a bail grant a win for God sake?
l wonder my brother, that is to tell you the size of brain here. hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Apr 18
samdamdamzy:

It is judge sir
Not George
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English. I chose to use the American English, which is my mother tongue.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18
i hear say he lawyer get H.I.T for law shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by OROSENIWO: 10:01pm On Apr 18
Prison life will do him a lot good. A few weeks will change his life for the good. The proverbial prison beans is highly nutritious if you don’t know and that food is much better and healthier than the alcohol and processed food poisons that he assaults his body with.

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER....
From the Horse's mouth Hisself grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Rejoice28(f): 10:16pm On Apr 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 10:34pm On Apr 18
Appletek:

Look at this child of a nonentity. Let me educate you to fill up the gap caused by lack of sensible parenting.

Bode George got a bail like this fat bag of poo called Chief Priest. Then, he started celebrating. On the day of sentencing, his supporters in SW PDP took Aso Ebi uniforms and were dancing around the court premises.

He was sent to jail, good and proper.
Ignorant bastard of a wh0re. My family name can save ur entire generation to come and those before u. All u dumb poverty stricken Nairaland fools always angry at people who able to break out from what will hold u in chains till kingdom comes. When ur govt officials spray currencies at functions what do u hungry piglets do? Even ur unwashed parents spraying 10/10 naira and 20's with rotten teeth do u not celebrate them? Something deeply rooted in our culture that the government is using as a clear diversion from the real issues facing the economy and u fools as usual are clapping and chorusing like mindless imbe-ciles that u are and will always be. The steady looting of the treasury is on going and inflation is on the rise everyday, insecurity in every region yet u dumb nitwits are jubilating over a fellow citizen about to be arrested for spraying monwy that he owns? Are u not a foolish bastard like this? With all ur education yet u are nothing and will never be nothing. A useless child just like ur wasted father u have no idea who he probably is because ur mother doesn't even know who deposited the sperm that formed u. Quote me make I tell u ur useless life history mumu bastard!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 10:37pm On Apr 18
OnionBandit:
Do you even know what granting bail means? Most of you guys are just empty. This thing dey shock me o!

Don't know what the outcome of the case will be and I don't care..but the way you guys see these things is worrisome

Spits
I know what the outcome will be and I spit on ur useless head idiot
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 10:40pm On Apr 18
Omoawoke:

Abeg what’s envy about this? I can bet you are one low life person. Better go and work on your own life and become something
Lol every worm on Nairaland is now claiming python. This one that doesn't have a life. Seun done make u mod finally? Uzwor
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 10:44pm On Apr 18
Onewazobia:

Are you honestly proud of this?
Where will such lawlessness led us as a country?
This is one of the things that have been holding the black nations at a spot.
we ought to have pass this level
Close ur rotten teeth there idiotic fools... Of all the problems suffocating the nation na Cubana chief priest spraying of money una see talk about dunce. Carry placard go protest na. No wonder end sars sacrifice was in vain. Bunch of youths without any direction or heart always waving to where the dumb government turns their abracadabra wand to... Fooools!!!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 10:48pm On Apr 18
zikter:
Between you and chief priest, I don't know who is more confused. Why call people fools when what you are displaying is more than foolery. His alleged offense is bailable and he was granted bail. Bobrisky was sentenced because he pleaded guilty, otherwise he would have been granted bail. Chief priest will go on trial for his offense and if found guilty, will be sentenced accordingly, if otherwise he will be discharged.

He is only being foolish by putting up public shows like this instead of staying low for his trial. What is the win he is celebrating here? His case is not murder afterall
Go and face ur useless life of problems idiot. Na to dey worry for matter when no concern Una sabi. The politicians and top government officials that spray and chook bundles inside pussy for public wetin una fit do. Oh I forgot ur just another dumb govt ass kisser with no brains
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Omoawoke: 11:01pm On Apr 18
dkidd:

Lol every worm on Nairaland is now claiming python. This one that doesn't have a life. Seun done make u mod finally? Uzwor

This is why I need to become mod so I can ensure your account will never see the light of day ever again
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 11:03pm On Apr 18
Omoawoke:

This is why I need to become mod so I can ensure your account will never see the light of day ever again
Fool.. becoming a mod on Nairaland is ur dream abi. No wake up!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Omoawoke: 11:09pm On Apr 18
dkidd:

Fool.. becoming a mod on Nairaland is ur dream abi. No wake up!

Yes it’s my dream….
What you gonna do about it, you dirty smello
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by dkidd: 11:10pm On Apr 18
Omoawoke:

Yes it’s my dream….
What you gonna do about it, you dirty smello
Lol and just like ur dream, ur dead rotten meat
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Omoawoke: 11:13pm On Apr 18
dkidd:

Lol and just like ur dream, ur dead rotten meat

Go find your own dream, hateful motherfvkerr…
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 11:14pm On Apr 18
Efuaye:
He knows he is not going to get any purnishment so thats why he's celebrating,afterall effc and the lawyers involved must have collected heavy bribe from him
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Melagros(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18
Tokshadeen:

No body is envious, Nigeria is just a lawless country, else people like this are not supposed to be given utmost relevance.

Moreover, he's not even wise, instead of him to keep a low profile for now, look at him throwing up party like someone doing graduation ceremony. How is a bail grant a win for God sake?
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by maxxx(m): 12:37am On Apr 19
[quote author=Peakdesign23 post=129499158]A lawless country and more

Na now you say Nigeria is lawless.Ok na
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by efeedemo: 2:38am On Apr 19
Angelfrost:

You for first ask the idiot if he dey the same class as the wealthy clown he is using his energy to defend...! tongue

Some Nigerian youths think or even believe defending or speaking up for wealthy people will put them on the sure path to wealth. Lol.

You dey mind the fool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by crackhouse(m): 3:00am On Apr 19
The way bloggers caption their videos is disheartening. Who told u he's celebrating the 10m bail or his release from Efcc? U see friends having fun and u attach one caption to it..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Basiljoe: 4:52am On Apr 19
KosiGee:

If cubana chief priest wasn’t foolish, he should’nt have shot this video.
The man’s stupidity is as fat as his tummy. Bobrisky went to prison for an offence that this man has pleaded not guilty while there are tons of videos of him spraying, stepping and mutilating naira notes with his obese body.

You are talking of hate and jealousy, what’s there to envy about him? If you are a fan of this man, you should hope and support that the law convicts him.

Prison life will do him a lot good. A few weeks will change his life for the good. The proverbial prison beans is highly nutritious if you don’t know and that food is much better and healthier than the alcohol and processed food poisons that he assaults his body with everyday.
Then, recommend the beans for your father. Life no difficult.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by zikter(m): 5:29am On Apr 19
dkidd:

Go and face ur useless life of problems idiot. Na to dey worry for matter when no concern Una sabi. The politicians and top government officials that spray and chook bundles inside pussy for public wetin una fit do. Oh I forgot ur just another dumb govt ass kisser with no brains
I was just trying to correct some foolery. by the way, this is public matter and you can not decide for any one on which topic to comment. If it was not to be commented on, your foolery would not have been noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) / Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.