Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) (33473 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Illegal1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18
Simpleshafee:
No be every priest dem they call Wiseone.

omoh.........abeg i never eat,i no get strength to laff

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Phantom233: 4:21pm On Apr 18
If care is not taken He'll be rearrested soon. That he was granted bail doesn't.mean that he was acquitted.
By the time Efcc dem collect half of that 5billion for him account were de swell him head, he go cool down.🙄

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by yewit37486: 4:21pm On Apr 18
Does this guy know the meaning of BAIL? He's not free yet.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Honestey: 4:22pm On Apr 18
A worthy celebration. If you think I'm exaggerating go ask Bobrisky (Now Idris) how many prisons he don taste, he can tell you which prison beans dey watery pass.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by hotseat: 4:25pm On Apr 18
The euphoria of securing a bail bond by Cubana Chief Priest is now assuming a life of its own, as it were.

Alas, getting bailed is not synonymous with being discharged and acquitted of the crime of which one was being prosecuted.

This guy and his birds of a feather, may have started popping champagne too soon.

Bail is only a temporary relief.

Except providence smiles at this Cubana guy, he may not be this excited at the end.

@hotseat
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18
Celebrate bro politician dey loot billions and still pledge not guilty
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18
Nigerians are fantastically corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18
dkidd:
Where are those Nairaland fools predicting watery beans for their Father... U think everyone is in ur league. Envious bastards

The case hasn't started nah, this ignorant boy.

Pleading not-guilty is synonymous with asking the court to put you on trial.

Hearing will commence on the next court sitting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by VaginaAcademic: 4:30pm On Apr 18
Fake celebration the money pain am grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Onewazobia(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18
dkidd:
Where are those Nairaland fools predicting watery beans for their Father... U think everyone is in ur league. Envious bastards

Are you honestly proud of this?
Where will such lawlessness led us as a country?
This is one of the things that have been holding the black nations at a spot.
we ought to have pass this level

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18
lowkey0147:

Ewedu man in severe pains grin..

You that is claiming to be wise, how much do you have? shi shi.

Ndi apari nwuru anwu.

Don't bring the Igbos into the matter concerning that fat idiot here.

There's nothing Igbo about him.

He's a proud, pompous fool who hasn't identified with any matter concerning the Igbos in Nigeria.

If you want to fight for him, do it individually, because as an Igboman too, i hate him and his useless bragging and ostentatious lifestyles

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by lowkey0147: 4:36pm On Apr 18
ChybuzzDD:

Don't bring the Igbos into the matter concerning that fat idiot here.

There's nothing Igbo about him.

He's a proud, pompous fool who hasn't identified with any matter concerning the Igbos in Nigeria.

If you want to fight for him, do it individually, because as an Igboman too, i hate him and his useless bragging and ostentatious lifestyles
Ewedu man go and sit.. he is still Igbos, period.

Go praise ur fellow ewedu brothers nah.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:37pm On Apr 18
yewit37486:
Does this guy know the meaning of BAIL? He's not free yet.

He doesn't know that Court is different from all that he is doing,for he is sending messages by being at liberty!
I wish him well!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by lowkey0147: 4:38pm On Apr 18
lost24:

Oga go read twitter trend he has apology because he de fear EEFC
The law has nothing to do with apology, that wan na him business, he must serve his time too.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18
opamoses1:
He was only granted bail and not cleared of the charges.
Exactly. I don't understand the celebration. Has he won the case I'm confuse 😕

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18
lowkey0147:

Ewedu man go and sit.. he is still Igbos, period.

Go praise ur fellow ewedu brothers nah.

Mumu, I'm from imo state, and more Igbo than you.

That imp is one of the people supporting Uzodimma to destroy imo state

He hasn't been seen supporting any Igbo cause in Nigeria

You think being born by Igbo parents is all you need to be an Igboman?

Only ignorant and misguided people like you will start a tribal war on behalf of a proud clown who cares nothing about where he comes from.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by sprints1: 4:44pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
Chief priest is not wise.
is he not a small boy how old is he 1981 how many years e take pass me sef... What do you expect from a millennial to show off like dindinrin

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by lowkey0147: 4:45pm On Apr 18
ChybuzzDD:

Mumu, I'm from imo state, and more Igbo than you.

That imp is one of the people supporting Uzodimma to destroy imo state

He hasn't been seen supporting any Igbo cause in Nigeria

You think being born by Igbo parents is all you need to be an Igboman?

Only ignorant and misguided people like you will start a tribal war on behalf of a proud clown who cares nothing about where he comes from.
Shut up.. ewedu punks and foolishness, if you like claim to be from Anambra state, you still remain an ewedu f**l.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by sprints1: 4:46pm On Apr 18
VaginaAcademic:
Fake celebration the money pain am grin
e pain am true... Nobody like to give government money... To give charity better but govt collect money u labour for even if u steal am e go pain you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Apr 18
KosiGee:

If cubana chief priest wasn’t foolish, he should’nt have shot this video.
The man’s stupidity is as fat as his tummy. Bobrisky went to prison for an offence that this man has pleaded not guilty while there are tons of videos of him spraying, stepping and mutilating naira notes with his obese body.

You are talking of hate and jealousy, what’s there to envy about him? If you are a fan of this man, you should hope and support that the law convicts him.

Prison life will do him a lot good. A few weeks will change his life for the good. The proverbial prison beans is highly nutritious if you don’t know and that food is much better and healthier than the alcohol and processed food poisons that he assaults his body with everyday.
Hahaha 🤣, LoL at Proverbial prison beans, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by buchai: 4:53pm On Apr 18
In my own opinion, he should pipe low for now 10 million is not 10 Naira. I will not celebrate 10 million Naira give away to government that doesn't care no basic amenities standard of living of over 60% people in Nigeria are very low instead of giving to government use the money to improve lives, that is my own submittion here.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Muhammadson2020: 5:01pm On Apr 18
tobenuel:
If you get mind spray monie again
EFCC don chop him mind. He no go try an again. Laiye grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by NewDea4: 5:09pm On Apr 18
A six-month stay at Kirikiri would probably save this idiot's life, by helping him lose weight to avoid stroke, diabetes and heart attack
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Diligence: 5:13pm On Apr 18
Why is EFCC majoring on the minor. Naira mutilation? For how many people?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Omoawoke: 5:17pm On Apr 18
dkidd:

Abeg what’s envy about this? I can bet you are one low life person. Better go and work on your own life and become something

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by OnionBandit(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18
dkidd:
Do you even know what granting bail means? Most of you guys are just empty. This thing dey shock me o!

Don't know what the outcome of the case will be and I don't care..but the way you guys see these things is worrisome

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Scarletjr(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18
Hmm wey dem still dey find something to nail him down shuuu
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by Haaland21: 5:29pm On Apr 18
dkidd:

Dey play.......
The celebration is totally uncalled for.....

Hope those merrying with him would follow him if govt. hands touches him.?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by pacificom: 5:53pm On Apr 18
The justice given to this chief priest and Bobrisky showed that Nigeria is a country where they make scapegoat of someone while another man get away with same crime in the court.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by HolyboiAy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18
Big money no be big brain
How will you just be granted bail and you're celebrating when it is not that you have been cleared of the charge against you
Bail is just for you to enjoy freedom to stand your trial till the determination of your case
Bail is not absolute freedom
This video is needless.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by emmnprince(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18
Tokshadeen:

No body is envious, Nigeria is just a lawless country, else people like this are not supposed to be given utmost relevance.

Moreover, he's not even wise, instead of him to keep a low profile for now, look at him throwing up party like someone doing graduation ceremony. How is a bail grant a win for God sake?

My brother, the matter sef tire me
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) by athaboi(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18
tobenuel:
If you get mind spray monie again
poor Yoruba Muslim
😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) / Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.