Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos (23723 Views)

Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 11:19am On Apr 18
sad6
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by TRAPLORD13: 11:20am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
Dumped by a woman or by a man? Who knows. Every corner of this country needs a CCTV camera.

Thanks to the rescuer.
I wish we have gotten to that phase of our National life.CCTV is a vital tool in solving crimes.
If only we can do it that will be cool
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by drimzsmoke(m): 11:22am On Apr 18
post=129498413:
Why Dumping Poor Baby, This Is Wickedness

Let them legalise abortion, that's the only solution to something like this!!!
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by EreluRoz: 11:24am On Apr 18
drimzsmoke:

Is the statement "konji na bastard" a joke to you!!!!
it is not a joke but she should know best who to open it for since she can't close her legs. There are consequences for allowing a useless man deposit his seeds inside you

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by EreluRoz: 11:24am On Apr 18
spencekat:
And the useful girl doesn't have sense to take the baby to motherless or orphanage home.
All join, I didn't shield the girl
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On Apr 18
Is it that condoms are too expensive or scarce?!!

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by jetson06: 11:32am On Apr 18
A condom would have avoided all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by Subonbon(m): 11:33am On Apr 18
And I dey look for baby... GOD abeg.... Every language na him I dey take beg you....

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:35am On Apr 18
Fear woman
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 11:39am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Probably abandoned by the man that put her in this condition and she foolishly had to throw the baby away. What's the sense in opening legs for someone who is afraid of responsibilities?

Tomorrow now, when the child becomes somebody, that is when the birth parents will come and be parambulating....

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by EreluRoz: 11:40am On Apr 18
nairalanda1:

Tomorrow now, when the child becomes somebody, that is when the birth parents will come and be parambulating....
Especially the father who will come and tell him that he's still the father no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by saasala(m): 11:42am On Apr 18
drimzsmoke:

Is the statement "konji na bastard" a joke to you!!!!

Weyrey grin
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by GenFunction: 11:52am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Probably abandoned by the man that put her in this condition and she foolishly had to throw the baby away. What's the sense in opening legs for someone who is afraid of responsibilities?
LOL,Erelu,Tranquillo
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by GenFunction: 11:55am On Apr 18
neonly:

Common dis not funny
Dumping a day old child is pure evil and an act of witch craft
Asin ehn pure witchcraft
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by GenFunction: 11:57am On Apr 18
yesloaded:
Abstain from premarital sex

If you cannot hold body, buy condom I am sure it's not up to 1000naira
they say condom no sweet,to throway pikin sweet pass,Mumu pple
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by GenFunction: 12:00pm On Apr 18
This is an act of premium wickedness incorporated with pure witchcraft in its form
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by GenFunction: 12:02pm On Apr 18
LadyRosa:

After 9 months, labour contractions and pain, you dump a child

I remember during labour pains,tears in my eyes, I asked my midwife , " Mummy how can someone go through this and abandon a child?"

She shook her head,held me still,keep petting me why I continued to fight contractions.

Some women get mind.
Make nobody whine ur gender o
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by Morbeta11(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18
post=129498413:

The lady that did this just threw away all the goodies of her lifetime.....iseee

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by yesloaded: 12:05pm On Apr 18
GenFunction:
they say condom no sweet,to throway pikin sweet pass,Mumu pple

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by GenFunction: 12:06pm On Apr 18
saasala:

Weyrey grin
Lol,na original werey
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by TableLeg(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by Goodlady(f): 12:23pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Don't forget the useless man responsible for all these
Hi pen1s should be removed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by ugoc2016: 12:25pm On Apr 18
Human beings and wickedness are like 5&6 why indulge in sex when you cannot stand up to your responsibility
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:38pm On Apr 18
are u even sure she know the actual owners from the numerous sperm donors into her womb
EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by EreluRoz: 12:39pm On Apr 18
ObidenceNeckpre:
are u even sure she know the actual owners from the numerous sperm donors into her womb
How are you sure it's from numerous sperm donors
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by Orlu13: 12:45pm On Apr 18
Goodlady:

Hi pen1s should be removed.

both of u don't have sense so no need

one day u will blame men if a lady is unable to poo
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18
post=129498413:

My brother, all i can say is

Inukwa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by Goodlady(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18
Orlu13:

both of u don't have sense so no need

one day u will blame men if a lady is unable to poo
Receive brain dûmb man

Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

How are you sure the woman knows who the father is.
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18
GenSpecifics:
At least we know the woman no be dem from that side or else nah to sell the baby sharp sharp.

When will you people grow past transforming every topic to tribalistic invective? I am quite certain that even if a thread is opened about aliens from outer space, you will find a way to insult other tribes on it. You really have to dwell on how unhealthy this is. Not for anyone else - for yourself.
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by dinkyicon: 1:21pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
what if the man is ready to take responsibility and the woman is the mad fellow. 55 percent of cases like this are womens fault
Re: Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

How do you know he is aware of the existence of this baby?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom / How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.