Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee (11827 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18
mkoabiola:
So patrick obiagbon stil de exist for politics

Yes he still exists

In d legislature you can remain as long as your people keep voting for you
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18
spencekat:
Aiyedatiwa will win.

Who ever the power brokers anoint, including the presidency will get the ticket.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Jimoh has more credibility m, coupled with his close relationship with the president and the drama that happened around the death of Aketi, the sitting governor has proven to be one not to be trusted, loyalty is very important in this game of politics and Jimoh has remained loyal to the president over the years.
I don't see the governor getting that ticket

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by AskNgige2: 3:14pm On Apr 18
ZACHIE:
What do you expect from anything headed by a Ganduje?

Yahaya bello wan replace ganduje
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by aylipple: 3:17pm On Apr 18
Is04970:
I no wan laff o
Is that a reward for a job well done smuggling Yahaya Bello from facing justice?

More like get Ododo preoccupied with Ondo guber primary matters so that the path may be cleared to picking up fGYB.

For the duration it took for Ododo to arrive Yahaya Bello's residence in Wuse yesterday, I suspect he came in all the way from Lokoja for that rescue mission; seeing the level of loyalty he has for his predecessor in office, one of the ways to get the wanted ex-governor is to preoccupy his political godson....

Wo, the matter don tire. Someone help me out abeg ...

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by spencekat(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Dude isn't getting close to that ticket
Let us wait and see.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by israelmao(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18
APC like rewarding criminals they rewarded him for disrupting Bello's arrest.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18
Is this offer to Ododo a reward for obstructing the sword of justice on his benefactor - Yahaya Bello or a distraction to create a leeway for his eventual arrest? This government penchant for criminals is legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by November24(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18
christejames:
APC the lawless party shocked

Ododo just committed an impeacheable offence suddenly he has matured to lead an the party in an electoral exercise? shocked

What a crime ridden party!

Go and impeach him na.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Kharol1234: 3:31pm On Apr 18
iluvdonjazzy:
They want to keep him busy since he doesn't have work but to go about sneaking people out and making them invade arrest.
Na pure Gold you hold for hand so.

3 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by TableLeg(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18
It will never be well with APC.
If you are a member of APC on this forum and beyond, ema shoriburuku ni.
End.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by LordIsaac(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Jimoh has more credibility m, coupled with his close relationship with the president and the drama that happened around the death of Aketi, the sitting governor has proven to be one not to be trusted, loyalty is very important in this game of politics and Jimoh has remained loyal to the president over the years.
My fear is Jimoh is a capitalist to the core…lest he mortgage the State for personal benefits like Obi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by bewla(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18
Is04970:
I no wan laff o
Is that a reward for a job well done smuggling Yahaya Bello from facing justice?
To tell him, his name should come first ododo
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by SendoSendal: 3:45pm On Apr 18
Someone said Jimoh has remained loyal to the President over the years. How? Jimoh that openly defied the President by supporting Yari against the President's choice of Akpabio for Senate President. The President appealed and appealed, yet he stuck to his gun. I don't think the inner circle of the President will trust him. Same with the incumbent governor. But somehow, Asiwaju seems not to be interested in who becomes governor of Ondo State. Since he became President, he has chosen to become more of a Statesman than being actively involved in the choice of who become governor in different states. If he is really interested, by now everyone will know where his interest lies.

Exousiang01:

3 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by emmykk(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18
Is04970:
I no wan laff o

He is jobless so they want to occupy him
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by DOM7: 3:47pm On Apr 18
Smuggler! The are happy he is learning fast and now they want to try him with a full assignment, that's how Hope of imo became popular in APC , once you master the art of crookness you are a darling to APC.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by MrUchenna1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18
Agboro people congress. showing appreciation to one of their active men in power....
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Capernter111: 3:52pm On Apr 18
This should be his first official assignment since becoming a Governor I guess

God man for the job
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Appletek: 3:57pm On Apr 18
You want the military invades a Government house, that is illegal and it is unfortunate this is coming from the mouth of a SAN.

The day you give the military license to invade the Government house, they will take the license further.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18
Someone obstructing the EFCC from arresting yaya bello is the same person this APC appointed as chairman...na wa oo
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by OROSENIWO: 4:08pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

"Jimoh has more credibility" INDEED. Credibility my foot:
Jimoh the serial Swindler that did COLLABO with Akpabio to send Abdullahi Ningi on sabbatical leave.
And to cap the sick joke, Ododo who is to preside over the comedy show just opened the zoo for the beast to flee...

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by keymatt(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18
APC, a party of Criminals by criminals and for criminals. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by DOSINCLAIR: 4:18pm On Apr 18
Na Set up, Dem wan use Ondo Primary take Distract am , so that while he is away... Yahaya Bello won't have the Gov Immunity power to cover him

Is04970:
I no wan laff o

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Exousiang01: 4:32pm On Apr 18
OROSENIWO:

"Jimoh has more credibility" INDEED. Credibility my foot:
Jimoh the serial Swindler that did COLLABO with Akpabio to send Abdullahi Ningi on sabbatical leave.
And to cap the sick joke, Ododo who is to preside over the comedy show just opened the zoo for the beast to flee...

I had actually stopped responding to your likes but....

How has what you said invalidate my point, has his sup port for the Senate president ended his friendship with the President

Now going by the point you raised you are actually saying that Ningi was right.
One finds it different to understand if it is just a headless mob mentality or Nigerians just choose not to use their brains.
We all followed the budget presentation live and NO WHERE was a budget of 25T presented. It is either Ningi was sleeping or he needs to see a doctor to check his mental health, if either of the two were to be the case, we should be questioning his competence as a member of the Senate.
Does it make any sense to you that aside the Members of the national assembly, we millions of Nigerians who followed live(I was in the UK then but I still followed), press both local and international, millions of people only Ningi saw a budget of 25T presented and you who is in support of that you think your brain is functioning properly right?
It's been about a month since he made that statement, he couldn't defend himself in the red chamber and till now he has not been able to bring forth the 25T budget or show us where the additional 3T he said can be found.
And you who is supporting him you think you are normal.

I have come to realize that Nigerians are the most unpatriotic citizens of any nation in the world and I have travelled the world. The hate a Nigerian has for his country is Legendary.
The reason you support Ningi is either because you have a malfunctioning brain or because any negative news about your motherland makes you happy which again is a serious case of mental illhealth

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by jamafa: 5:56pm On Apr 18
MajorOvakporaye:
Gang of criminals just like the runaway Chicago drug criminal, Gbola Tilumbu.

U will cry tired

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by damkin24(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18
Is04970:
I no wan laff o
Whatever you want to call it. Suit yourself
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Hauzy2020: 7:44pm On Apr 18
happiness32:
🚨BREAKING

APC Appoints Governor Usman Ododo Of Kogi State As Chairman Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Committee.
quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by press9jatv: 7:58pm On Apr 18
With Ododo as the chairman of the primary election, Aiyedatiwa will win the governorship ticket
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Tayo1132: 9:46pm On Apr 18
He is not knowledgeable enough because he is a new governor.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Desyno: 10:18pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Jimoh close relationship with Tinubu? Jimoh was the only senator from south to voted against Tinubu backed senate president, Akpabio, during the Senate election. Is that how someone who close to president behave? As for Ondo state Apc primary election, those in Ondo state know who will win. And everyone that understand politics know the risk involved in denying an incumbent governor a ticket to recontest.
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by greatefa1011(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18
Chei! Waiting person no go see or hear forAPC.

Please, somebody is working upsidedown. Only in that party.

Nawaa...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / '‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.