Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee (11829 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by mkoabiola: 11:45pm On Apr 18
VeryDarkMan01:

Yes he still exists

In d legislature you can remain as long as your people keep voting for you
Patrick obiagbon is no longer in d house of rep or senate

Over 8 years now

I m jus surprised he is stil in active politics
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by mkoabiola: 11:49pm On Apr 18
SendoSendal:
Someone said Jimoh has remained loyal to the President over the years. How? Jimoh that openly defied the President by supporting Yari against the President's choice of Akpabio for Senate President. The President appealed and appealed, yet he stuck to his gun. I don't think the inner circle of the President will trust him. Same with the incumbent governor. But somehow, Asiwaju seems not to be interested in who becomes governor of Ondo State. Since he became President, he has chosen to become more of a Statesman than being actively involved in the choice of who become governor in different states. If he is really interested, by now everyone will know where his interest lies.

U are right

The president is not intrested in d primary election.

By now ,his annointed candidate would have been singing

But i think d power of incumbency Will work for Aiyedatiwa

Jimoh Ibrahim is a cronic debtor .

I no trust day guy

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by HRMK: 6:05am On Apr 19
same governor that shielded his godfather from been arrested by efcc?anyway,if wike could do same and go free,he too could!!
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by BeeNG3: 7:27am On Apr 19
SURE Governor. Trusted
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30am On Apr 19
Someone that is still facing a very hot case at the Election Tribunal.??

Will this APC ever learn.??
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by iluvdonjazzy: 11:49am On Apr 19
Kharol1234:
Na pure Gold you hold for hand so.
LoL
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by OROSENIWO: 11:49am On Apr 19
Is04970:
I no wan laff o
Is that a reward for a job well done smuggling Yahaya Bello from facing justice?

What would you get from an apprentice-cum green horn guv who's barely 4month-old in the saddles ....APC HOUSE OF COMEDIES grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'‘You Rigged Elections For Yourself And Not For Us'’ PDP Tells , Ibrahim Mantu / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus / JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.