Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test (29154 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by jaksmillioniar: 5:23pm On Apr 18
Useless girl if she never sleep around let her do d test
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by NairalandGOAT1: 5:24pm On Apr 18
KingLarry04:
See as the pikin dey avoid him papa sef…

Supposed papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On Apr 18
spiSeyi:
Why is it that the mention of DNA all the pvssy in Nigeria will start swelling grin grin . If you have no skeleton in your cupboard you shouldn't be scared of letting others to seet it

Its because they all fvck around.....and that's not even the issue ...what u do with ur body is ur business .....
..the issue gan gan is they pretend to be saint so they can get baby girl treatment while they hoe around with their numerous ex.... get married and be entitled to what they should not get.
..they dont want to be treated like the hoes they are...

.my own is...admit u are a hoe...admit u are polygamous in nature like men admit.....and lets be hoes together .....

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by geladinho1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18
jozee8:

What if Mohbad dad says that he suspect that Mohbad was killed because of the child in question and that he is suspecting Wunmi as an accomplice of the murder of his son Mohbad.
How can Wunmi prove her innocence?
Just dey play....
angry grin
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by ivolt: 5:26pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:

Stop lying grin
You don't have to take my word for it.
I would have asked that you confirm from any friend or relative living in the states
but that is not necessary.
Google is your friend.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by aktolly54(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

You people will create an imaginary abroad in your mind and use it to argue blindly.
Nobody dares request for DNA of a child in the real abroad in order to determine the guilt or innocence
of a third party that has not even been charged for any crime. That is unthinkable.

Let me even clear your doubt further.
In the US, any child born after legal marriage automatically belongs to the father
regardless of what DNA says.
He will be forced to cater for the child until 18 even if the child belongs to another sperm donor.

You see, village mentality does not work in "abroad".
mumu , go follow paternity court on Facebook and see for yourself. So many cases where the child is toddler and it brought to paternity court and they conduct the DNA so I don't know which abroad you are talking about. Please check Facebook and search PATERNITY COURT

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by leisuretym: 5:32pm On Apr 18
fastseo:
If You want to claim his property through his son then it's important for the family to be sure that the son is theirs.

It's wrong to bring out someon from another man to lay claim on another man's property

What property? Does he have anything cos I told someone Mohbad own a house in VI and he was laughed at me, said it was a rented apartment , he said he only have a YouTube channel
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by komzy589(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

You people will create an imaginary abroad in your mind and use it to argue blindly.
Nobody dares request for DNA of a child in the real abroad in order to determine the guilt or innocence
of a third party that has not even been charged for any crime. That is unthinkable.

In the US, any child born after legal marriage is automatically belongs to the father
He will be forced to cater for the child until 18 even if the child belongs to another sperm donor.

You’re actually the dumb one. A man is not mandated to care for even his own biological child. It’s a choice and there are consequences at both ends. If he chooses not to, he has no right to that child.
In divorce cases, the only reason why men pay child support money is to have a right to also own the child. No man anywhere in the world is mandated to own a child if they don’t want to.
Don’t make a stupid post next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by ukwabisi: 5:35pm On Apr 18
DNA test that would cost her nothing to carryout. Why has she refuse to do it? She is just making the whole thing look difficult. Just do it for the sake of your son's future. He deserved to be fully accepted in the family if He belongs to Mohbad.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Biodun556(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18
WebSurfer:
grin grin grin she probably already did it and knows the result will expose her or know it already as a cheat that she is

Her lawyer, femi falana reportedly asked her to do DNA test. Falana backed off later when it was discovered that the DNA test was negative.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Kaa4(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:
if it turns out that mohbad is the father will Nigerians apologize?
No, she would take it as part of her defence that she knew nothing about her husband's death. But if it turns negative, she is in big trouble, Round 2

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Treasure17(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18
KingLarry04:
See as the pikin dey avoid him papa sef…
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
old man you no still get sense. Ordinary charge and bail lawyer know say no one has any right to demand for DNA test for a child order than the father

Thie is a court order

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by ivolt: 5:43pm On Apr 18
komzy589:

You’re actually the dumb one. A man is not mandated to care for even his own biological child. It’s a choice and there are consequences at both ends. If he chooses not to, he has no right to that child.
You are obviously an imbe cile. Worst still you are still afflicted with Dunnie-Kruger disease.
No. Child support is not optional unless the woman refuse to claim it.
And in the case of marriage, paternity of the child does not matter.

In divorce cases, the only reason why men pay child support money is to have a right to also own a child. [b]No man anywhere in the world is mandated to own a child if they don’t want to.[\b]
You have now elevated your foolishness to unseen level.
Even if we could forgive your earlier statement and blame it on early developmental
syndromes, how do we explain this latest one?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Khallicopyro: 5:45pm On Apr 18
According to Mohbad in one of his songs;
Marita be like Maria ama bi Jesus.
😏😏😏🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Valwezzy: 5:50pm On Apr 18
Let it be known, that test will come out positive if she eventually conducts it.

She’s only playing these games and dramas to remain relevant and she’ll garner more sympathies and support by the time the DNA test comes out POSITIVE.

Screenshot this post!
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by imam07: 5:51pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:
if it turns out that mohbad is the father will Nigerians apologize?
and if it turns out is not mohbad son, you wumi's online judge will have to go to jail

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by imam07: 5:54pm On Apr 18
BabaHenry:

Apologize for what ?
He be like say your head dey pain you undecided undecided
she is crazy because I know nah 99% of wumi supporter are stupid women. D rest 1% man nah idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Ashawoman82: 5:55pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

In the US, any child born after legal marriage automatically belongs to the father

u lie, paternity fraud is currently being considered a crime in the US as of today, this is because of the issue of child support and all that... Go and make ur research, u can sue your wife for emotional damage if u as a man suspect her to commit paternity fraud... The US is a working country, no be Naija.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by imam07: 5:55pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

How do you know she's a cheat? Are you the father of the child? Why haven't you been attending court proceedings and claimed ownership of the child?
u better keep dat your dirty mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18
LagosFirstSon:

It's a good thing to be old and I pray to be old in future ..

Guy, why are Yoruba girls so loose?

I am Yoruba and Yoruba girls are loose
i am Yoruba also and you're not lying in the aspect of Yoruba girls being loose but i don't think Wunmi owe us DNA test. her husband is late and he never questioned the parternity of the child.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Onyedikachi231: 5:55pm On Apr 18
officialwdhtv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/18/court-okays-substituted-service-on-mohbads-wife-for-dna-test/amp/

I just saw the baby's picture for the first time with mohbad, look at their ears and nose. Na em papa my God's grace.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Ashawoman82: 5:56pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
most of you don't know your biological father proven by DNA test na to dey chook mouth for people matter una sabi.
Oga paternity fraud wasn't as common during those days than what we have now.. Then it was a sacrilege for a woman to even commit adultery, in some culture, the woman can be killed.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DoctorAyukebot(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18
komzy589:

In divorce cases, the only reason why men pay child support money is to have a right to also own the child. No man anywhere in the world is mandated to own a child if they don’t want to.

What a level of confidence in ignorance. Ignoramus
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by imam07: 5:57pm On Apr 18
MosayA:
This case fit no end well o.

What if the man is not even Mohbad's dad?

E go become double wahala for "deadi bodi"
u dont know law. If is not mohbad dad by DNA. All Nigerians know he father mohbad till he died. No cause for alarm. Nah mohbad mother go collect shame

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by komzy589(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

You are obviously an imbe cile. Worst still you are still afflicted with Dunnie-Kruger disease.
No. Child support is not optional unless the woman refuse to claim it.
And in the case of marriage, paternity of the child does not matter.

You have now elevated your foolishness to unseen level.
Even if we could forgive your earlier statement and blame it on early developmental
syndromes, how do we explain this latest one?

I cannot blame you.
There’s a saying that the ways of a fool is wise in their own eyes.
It is a rarity for men to reject their own biological child, but they have a right to do so and face the consequences.
I can forgive your foolishness because the customary is men seeking court orders to have access to their biological children when denied.
Don’t make a foolish post next time.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by imam07: 5:58pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

If she's the wife, all this is in vain. Unless a bunch of misogynists are bending it to their will. Sentiment.
rest
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Nkpitime(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18
The caption is different from the body
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Mercury12(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18
fastseo:
If You want to claim his property through his son then it's important for the family to be sure that the son is theirs.

It's wrong to bring out someon from another man to lay claim on another man's property
women with fish brain will disagree with you😂
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Mercury12(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

How do you know she's a cheat? Are you the father of the child? Why haven't you been attending court proceedings and claimed ownership of the child?
all doubt are about to be laid to rest. DNA test is around the corner 😂
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18
Ashawoman82:
Oga paternity fraud wasn't as common during those days than what we have now.. Then it was a sacrilege for a woman to even commit adultery, in some culture, the woman can be killed.
you have been spoon-fed if you think women don't cheat during that period. technology only make it easier now. most of us don't know our biological father through DNA test but we will be talking when DNA test is being discuss. how many Nigerians can even afford the DNA test sef? Wunmi do not owe anyone DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by imam07: 6:01pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

How old are you?
You are an idiot. U dey talk out of sense. Woman like u no surpose be in d mist of good people. I believe u did not grow under both parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me / Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.