Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test (29143 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by abibun: 7:02pm On Apr 18
I want this, but doesn't have up the 5k. Any help?
Prof888:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies ✅
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* ✅
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* ✅
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* ✅
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details."
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Apr 18
tishbite43:

Does it matter?
Wetin concern autopsy and DNA test?
The lab people will just get the samples they need.
It is too easy
The son, Mohbad's father and maybe his mother will all be tested for comprehensive results

Why are they not releasing the autopsy results? Why have you all jumped to DNA instead of being concerned with what killed him to begin with? Yall are wild.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Tintinnoty(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18
She don go set herself up with the live she did.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tishbite43: 7:09pm On Apr 18
1Sharon:

Why are they not releasing the autopsy results? Why have you all jumped to DNA instead of being concerned with what killed him to begin with? Yall are wild.
The autopsy is the problem of LASG and NPF
Call them out
If you want a thorough investigation into Mohbad's death, you should support this DNA thing
Except, of course, if there are things I don't understand
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by OKOATA(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
Where will the paternal DNA come from? Do they have irrefutable proof that Mohbad is his father’s son? If they don’t, then he can be used as a source of paternal DNA
Mohbad mom is there.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by gassbee: 7:12pm On Apr 18
PortHarcourtcit:
There's no hiding place for you... Wumi
Liam is Mohbad's son, so no shaking bring it on
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by OKOATA(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18
tishbite43:

DNA samples would be gotten from his corpse
That's not rocket science
From Mohbads mom abi no be she born Mohbad again?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tishbite43: 7:13pm On Apr 18
OKOATA:
From Mohbads mom abi no be she born Mohbad again?
Oga, you never can tell
Baby swapping is a thing
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by LyfeJennings(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18
If DNA happens to go south
That babe fit commit suicide o
It's gonna be a lot
I doubt if anyone wanted to kill Mohbad
It was just a case of mismanagement
The crisis that led to his death was not properly managed
I don't see any one trying to kill Mohbad
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18
OKOATA:
Mohbad mom is there.

Of course
Why didn’t I think of that.

BTW is she still in the picture? All I ever hear about is the dad this or dad that.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by banks(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18
MosayA:
This case fit no end well o.

What if the man is not even Mohbad's dad?

E go become double wahala for "deadi bodi"

That is not a problem. If he's not Mohbad's father, then Mohbad's mother gave birth to him, so her samples too can be used. It is that simple.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 99thEnemy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18
bionixs:
Just a charge and bail lawyer can stop it. If you are not the husband, you CAN'T tell a lawfully and legally married woman to go and have a DNA test whereas the husband or the father of the child is NOT A PARTY to it.

Sad enough, the only fellow that has that right to make her do it is dead. Not even the father of Mobad has the legal right. Sad again, the child was born in marriage.

Remind me that I told you. They just want to test her knowledge

Who Can Apply for a Paternity Test in Nigeria?

Notwithstanding that the right to ascertain paternity exists in Nigeria, it is important to understand that the process and conditions surrounding the application for a paternity test must adhere to established legal principles.

In Nigeria, the following individuals can apply for a paternity test:

1. A Father: A man who doubts his biological relationship with a child can apply for a paternity test.

2. A Mother: A mother may also apply for a paternity test to establish the biological father of her child.

3. A Guardian or Custodian: In the paramount interest of a child, the child's guardian may apply to the Court to ascertain the paternity of the child.

That in red is very vague and in Nigerian Family Law can be interpreted in various ways.

How it is interpreted varies according to situation .
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by onatisi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18
i am not disputing that side , what I am saying is that if the result comes out positive that Mohad is liam father, then that is the final nail on this issue, what it will imply is that whatever Wunmi has been saying all along is the truth

surgical:
you think if that were to be the case wunmi that is social media servy,and street wise would not have used it to disable mohbad father
That girl has something to hide
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by banks(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18
officialwdhtv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/18/court-okays-substituted-service-on-mohbads-wife-for-dna-test/amp/

Where are all the people taking side that she will not do DNA and nobody can ask her to do it, except Mohbad himself. This has shown your level of reasoning and taking side of evil. Una go just come here open mouth and type nonsense.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18
tishbite43:

Call them out
If you want a thorough investigation into Mohbad's death, you should support this DNA thing

Tell me, how will a DNA test determine how he died?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by readone99(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18
Towncrier007:
It's getting more interesting, don't forget that we have God's DNA as Christians,we are like Christ
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by SmartMen: 7:29pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:
if it turns out that mohbad is the father will Nigerians apologize?
Good question. They are more concerned about the child's DNA than getting justice for Mohbad.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by SmartMen: 7:30pm On Apr 18
tishbite43:

Call them out
You are a fool. There is no connection between Mohbad's death and DNA. Did the son kill him or the son's finger print was found on him to warrant needing DNA?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by succri(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18
DNA come hard pass iran visa grin
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by otipoju(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18
jiz:
This Mohbad wife done suffer, the family no even rate her at all

Na she dey suffer herself. If I dey sure sey na my husband get picking, I would gladly do the test and Shame everybody.

Me wey my wife dey extremely religious self and has practically zero social life apart from church, I dey always check my pikin dem to see if dem inherit at least one or two of my physical features.

The last born wey no resemble me for face sef dey suck him fingers exactly as my brother dey suck sm when e dey small.

One dey talk as I dey talk. One toes arrangement follow the same pattern as my own. One carry my face another carry my mama face.

Na foolish man dey trust woman 100%

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by banks(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18
AllenSpencer:
DNA test would not been done

Elegushi would have to be protected at all cost.

A higher court will nullify judgement.

The blocks behind mobahds death are powerful!

Then it will be obvious that some people don't want DNA to be done and that means Liam is automatically not Mohbad's son.
Even the Lagos state governor has been handicapped!

They know the truth and will hide it at any cost.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Uchemus(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:
if it turns out that mohbad is the father will Nigerians apologize?

Many of you exists without any brain in your skull. Why should Nigerians apologise? How would that help the economy.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by banks(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18
bionixs:
Just a charge and bail lawyer can stop it. If you are not the husband, you CAN'T tell a lawfully and legally married woman to go and have a DNA test whereas the husband or the father of the child is NOT A PARTY to it.

Sad enough, the only fellow that has that right to make her do it is dead. Not even the father of Mobad has the legal right. Sad again, the child was born in marriage.

Who told you that they were legally married? Besides, it seems you know more than the judge and even her counsel that says if they knew there was a court order, they would have asked her to do it.

Remind me that I told you. They just want to test her knowledge
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by cosmos1440: 7:42pm On Apr 18
KingLarry04:
See as the pikin dey avoid him papa sef…

You sef notice am too ?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18
officialwdhtv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/18/court-okays-substituted-service-on-mohbads-wife-for-dna-test/amp/

Don't let Nigeria handle your matter ooo or else e go red.. well we will see the result later..
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by bionixs: 7:49pm On Apr 18
imam07:
Why mumu con plenty for this nairaland. A case that involves serious controversy and u are saying nobody has d right to order for DNA. Where are u from sef. U are out of your mind
That is you dancing around with SENTIMENT.

Get a lawyer and know what the law says.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by bionixs: 7:50pm On Apr 18
surgical:
except aloba lawyer is not good,the guy died in controversial circumstances, the DNA can help establish motive,it could part of investigation.The state can equally ask for DNA, it is misleading to use shepeteri interpretation to look at what is at hand
Sentiment doesn't win a case in law , bro.

Should that baby end up from another man , does it make the woman the killer ? That should be the interest of the law in all of this.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by ogbe88(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

I understand Nigeria has a similar legal environment but
I didn't use it as an example because of money influence on the courts and
the fact that the average person don't want anything to do with the courts
so people get away with many things.

That is why you will see a man "punishing" his estrange wife by witholding
his responsibilities to his kids. Then the wife family will now be raising elders
committee to go beg the man to temper justice with mercy.
What is bad there, to beg the husband.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by banks(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
Where will the paternal DNA come from? Do they have irrefutable proof that Mohbad is his father’s son? If they don’t, then he can be used as a source of paternal DNA

It's not only baba Mohbad's sample that can be used, mama Mohbad's own too can be used. That is not a problem.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by flakkybakky(f): 7:53pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
he’s still unburied?
yes
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by bionixs: 7:54pm On Apr 18
tishbite43:

Stop spreading ignorance
Mohbad's father has the right to request a DNA test in the inevitable absence of Mohbad
He's the grandfather of the boy, at least, for now
Oga , ask a lawyer and stop feeding sentiments.

The problem of most Nigerians today is that they glorify ignorance
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by ZaddyJ: 7:58pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:
Mr aloba eventual nab this babe with court...

The test must not come back as fraud oooo

That won't be nice ooo

After God fear breketete TV especially that ordinary president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Omotola's 20th Wedding Anniversary Hawaiian Getaway (Photos) / Chidinma Looking Very Colourful In New Pics / How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.