Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years (57756 Views)

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by iampeterben(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19
E follow Olosho
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by FreeStuffsNG: 1:49pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
Obviously needed some peace and quietness.
By vanishing
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by OnknownSoldier: 1:49pm On Apr 19
Lagosianswag:
I hurriedly opened the thread thinking it was Sergei Mavrodi of MMM

Lol
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by AngelicBeing: 1:49pm On Apr 19
cheesy
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Christlike01: 1:50pm On Apr 19
PerfectStranger:
Exactly what i need rn. The head is choked up already.

Take it easy,man. You'll be fine.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by StraightGaay: 1:50pm On Apr 19
Exactly what I need with my partner to... a place free from discrimination
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Jewessgratitud3: 1:50pm On Apr 19
With mistress? Where is his wife? The one who prolly struggled with him to bet to billionaire level...

Some men are sick
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by maestro299: 1:53pm On Apr 19
favour32:
If you get resources and na only one woman you marry, na you short.
People with one sef dey try to see how to manage her yet you dey here dey talk say if you get money now, na to saddle yourself with more woman wahala abi?

undecided undecided undecided

You never know wetin dey do you.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by gbolswag(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19
He finally found peace
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by superCleanworks(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19
PerfectStranger:

Sometime I dream of going GHOST in Havana, Cuba. Just a quiet life in a penthouse suite for 2 years with plenty money and a small nokia torchlight phone.

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Brandosky: 1:55pm On Apr 19
Dpharisee:
He found peace of mind with that woman in Russia, nobody should disturb him
Yeah. American women are too loud

6 Likes

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by banku: 1:55pm On Apr 19
Men never learn. Infatuation only last between humans for sometime, with woman or man.

Honestey:
He was probably dead for his first wife and reborn for another madam. As astounding as that sounds, many married men would love to do the same thing

Even genuine love fades, only friendship last.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by 3seriez(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19
Natbrowny:
When it comes to faking deaths.

Clap for USA.

Dont be surprised some of ur favs declared dead are drinking vinotinto in 3rd world countries living the dream with absolutely zero media and camera life
Very possible. Mental health & contentment is key.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Omoawoke: 1:57pm On Apr 19
So he faked his death?

To live a simple life free from attention or what?

I can swear that he is not the first and only person doing this
I can bet that there must be some organizations that do this kind of deals of faking deaths for their clients

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Apr 19
Dpharisee:

He's nothing but a lily-livered coward.

Again, why declare someone dead when his body was never found?
Not even a piece of flesh or something.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by 3seriez(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19
Lagosianswag:
I hurriedly opened the thread thinking it was Sergei Mavrodi of MMM

Hahaha 🤣. Be like MMM do you strong thing that year.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19
christejames:

MMM do you something sha grin grin grin
d guy still dey disturb d last pesin wey suppose transfer to am b4 d announcement of Mavrodi's death!

grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by FireUpNow(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19
Lalami3232:
A billionaire was kpekusnaped by a borehole grin cheesy

The size of a woman's hole is not that important but her heart and how calm you are with her. The man found peace and a resting place in the Russian's woman's place.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by blowjohn(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19
Reminds me of the track , 'nobody' by Nas feat Lauryn Hill where Nas raps...

One city, one country, one state
Some place to be nobody
Some place to be
Some place you wouldn't know probably
Yeah, yeah
If Chappelle moved to Ghana to find his peace then I'm rollin
Where the service always roamin', I'm packin' my bags and goin'
It's a challenge in that, it's a balancing act
Visit beautiful places that's more out here than the trap
Houses in Long Island they always found 'em
House in the South a nigga barely got out
Sunny L.A., Remember calls with Dr. Dre
He told me, "Don't let the palm trees fool you, nigga, be safe"
Me and my higher self, we often would speak
Somehow we lost the connection, might meet at Joshua Tree
And it's been bothering me
Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Can't be my age DM'ing, no kidding, it's hard to move like a civilian
I write the truth 'causae I live it, not like you musical niggas
We did it big and they bigots, they'd rather shoot than write tickets
What it feel like to go get it? WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO GO MISSING?
In one city, one country, one state
Some place to be nobody
Some place to be
Some place you wouldn't know problems
Some place to be nobody
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by onatisi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19
they should just let him be , he doesnt want to be found out . he wants to live out a peaceful quiet life .

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19
Honestey:
He was probably dead for his first wife and reborn for another madam. As astounding as that sounds, many married men would love to do the same thing

Bro, a friend of mine was literally telling me he wished he could do this a few weeks ago. I was shocked a few days later when me, him and his wife were drinking and his wife jokingly told me she knows my friend wishes he could disappear from her and go and enjoy for some years somewhere. I didn't even know what to say. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Quebec91(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19
cheesy
PerfectStranger:
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Quebec91(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19
cheesy
Lalami3232:
A billionaire was kpekusnaped by a borehole grin cheesy
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Agunesinjaweola: 2:11pm On Apr 19
He found peace and joy with White Delilah and so what's our problem
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by correctguy101(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:

True...

Just as the Bible says...

Instead of a man to live in the same house with a contentious woman, e better stay for inside ceiling but as man can not stay inside ceiling, make e kukuma dey somewhere wey dem go dey massage his chest for am...grin

The people wey write Bible too get sense..

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Agunesinjaweola: 2:13pm On Apr 19
I wish Dangote in Nigeria can do same and bring the price of Rice and Cement down 😕
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Agunesinjaweola: 2:15pm On Apr 19
I wish I have enough money to do same in my village and leave Nairaland forever 😊 !
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by alfredilly: 2:19pm On Apr 19
NairaOcean:
In a shocking twist to a years-long mystery, German-American billionaire Karl-Erivan Haub, who vanished during a hike in the Alps in 2018 and was declared legally dead in 2021, has reportedly been discovered alive and well in Moscow, allegedly living with a Russian mistress named Veronika Ermilova, according to the Metro.

Haub, 58 at the time of his disappearance, was training for a ski mountaineering race at Switzerland's Matterhorn mountain when he went missing.

Despite extensive search efforts, his body was never found, leading to his legal declaration of death in 2021. However, a recent investigation by German broadcaster RTL claims to have uncovered evidence suggesting that Haub is alive and residing in Moscow.
The investigation alleges that Haub is living with Ermilova, with whom he reportedly had substantial phone contact in the days leading up to his disappearance. The calls, including one lasting over an hour, have raised suspicions that Haub may have been plotting his disappearance.

Veronika Ermilova, described as running an event agency in St. Petersburg organizing outdoor excursions, is also suspected of having ties to Russia's FSB security service, though this remains unproven. Investigative findings indicate that Haub's life was closely intertwined with Ermilova's, with multiple instances of their simultaneous presence in various cities over the years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/billionaire-declared-dead-found-living-with-mistress-in-moscow/amp_articleshow/109406793.cms

The man don shop vegetable. So no be only Africa this thing dey happen. Confirm Kanyamata
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by DeepSight(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19
correctguy101:

True...

Just as the Bible says...

Instead of a man to live in the same house with a contentious woman, e better stay for inside ceiling but as man can not stay inside ceiling, make e kukuma dey somewhere wey dem go dey massage his chest for am...grin

The people wey write Bible too get sense..

. . . . alone, in the corner, of a rooftop. . . .!
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by treatise: 2:24pm On Apr 19
NairaOcean:
In a shocking twist to a years-long mystery, German-American billionaire Karl-Erivan Haub, who vanished during a hike in the Alps in 2018 and was declared legally dead in 2021, has reportedly been discovered alive and well in Moscow, allegedly living with a Russian mistress named Veronika Ermilova, according to the Metro.

Haub, 58 at the time of his disappearance, was training for a ski mountaineering race at Switzerland's Matterhorn mountain when he went missing.

Despite extensive search efforts, his body was never found, leading to his legal declaration of death in 2021. However, a recent investigation by German broadcaster RTL claims to have uncovered evidence suggesting that Haub is alive and residing in Moscow.
The investigation alleges that Haub is living with Ermilova, with whom he reportedly had substantial phone contact in the days leading up to his disappearance. The calls, including one lasting over an hour, have raised suspicions that Haub may have been plotting his disappearance.

Veronika Ermilova, described as running an event agency in St. Petersburg organizing outdoor excursions, is also suspected of having ties to Russia's FSB security service, though this remains unproven. Investigative findings indicate that Haub's life was closely intertwined with Ermilova's, with multiple instances of their simultaneous presence in various cities over the years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/billionaire-declared-dead-found-living-with-mistress-in-moscow/amp_articleshow/109406793.cms
Samson and Lady D part 2
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Offpoint1: 2:25pm On Apr 19
Dpharisee:

Russian women are kind and loving and still very traditional despite all the modern advancement in Russia, many European and American men are fleeing from their woke wives to women in Russia and Asia, they are not coming here because Nigerian women have decided to copy American and European wokeness, even Nigerian men are now scared of their own women both home and abroad.

Did they expect him to go and marry an Akata like some Nigerians who travelled abroad and later we hear they have been shot dead like Michael Chidozie the body builder killed in front of his children by his damaged Akata wife?
Omo it was last month I found out this truth, Americans mostly married men are running away to marry new wives in Asia 😂

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by MuslimIgbo: 2:30pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
Peace and quiet
quietness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.