Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years (57863 Views)

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by correctguy101(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

. . . . alone, in the corner, of a rooftop. . . .!

*Chuckles*

Oh come on, body no be firewood. You wan kih man pikin? Alone ke?

It's best the way we do it today. Just go where you'll be pampered like a baby, where you feel and enjoy heaven on earth.

Warri boys go say: Dem no dey give award for suffer...

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Faposky95: 2:34pm On Apr 19
He's found peace, quiet and kpekus......
A man's dream

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Callosobruchus: 2:44pm On Apr 19
Hehehe...I want to be like him when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by bewla(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
Obviously needed some peace and quietness.
From abusive wife or partner
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by ItisWell22(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

Peace and quiet
quietness

Thank you sir. πŸ™
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by happney65: 2:46pm On Apr 19
Werey ti je obo yo

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Blitzking: 2:59pm On Apr 19
Some things in life are the ultimate flex...a private island....a private jet...a private yacht....a private army...a private social network....ability to disappear from your problems.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by hslbroker2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19
EmmyMaestro:
Who knows how many billioners have been declared dead but are living another life in another country πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19
favour32:
If you get resources and na only one woman you marry, na you short.

Abeg come help me tell my wife way no gree for me on this
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by LordIsaac(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19
Which Kain wahala be this…who β€œdiscovered β€œ him when he obviously was looking for peace…

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19
Igahbarr:
What kpekus cannot do does not exist.
Hahahaha bad guy men that understand that have built hotels and recovering their money within a Year
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by NothingDoMe: 4:04pm On Apr 19
EmmyMaestro:
Who knows how many billioners have been declared dead but are living another life in another country πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Exactly! Dem many.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Boldideas: 4:13pm On Apr 19
Dpharisee:
He found peace of mind with that woman in Russia, nobody should disturb him

Russian women are kind and loving and still very traditional despite all the modern advancement in Russia (check out former Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi's Russian wife, her father is a Russian billionaire but we have not heard of any controversy) many European and American men are fleeing from their woke wives to women in Russia and Asia, they are not coming here because Nigerian women have decided to copy American and European wokeness instead of remaining traditional African women, even Nigerian men are now scared of their own women both home and abroad.

Did they expect him to go and marry an Akata like some Nigerians who travelled abroad and later we hear they have been shot dead like Michael Chidozie the body builder killed in front of his children by his damaged Akata wife?

Nigerian ladies are the most ungrateful women on planet earth. When the going is good, everyone in their family becomes an orphan which also includes her parentsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19
NothingDoMe:
Exactly! Dem many.

I'm telling you, something wey we de watch for movies, de thing de happen for real life sef

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by jayAjoku(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19
EmmyMaestro:
plenty
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by NothingDoMe: 4:20pm On Apr 19
EmmyMaestro:

I'm telling you, something wey we de watch for movies, de thing de happen for real life sef
😁
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Ouchbabe(f): 4:27pm On Apr 19
The man is a billionaire, are you?
PerfectStranger:
Exactly what i need rn. The head is choked up already.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Honestey: 4:33pm On Apr 19
kay29000:

Bro, a friend of mine was literally telling me he wished he could do this a few weeks ago. I was shocked a few days later when me, him and his wife were drinking and his wife jokingly told me she knows my friend wishes he could disappear from her and go and enjoy for some years somewhere. I didn't even know what to say. cheesy cheesy

Haaaaa! She has probably put GPRS under her husband skin, be careful what you discuss with him o

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Berezuski: 4:36pm On Apr 19
Na wa for men o
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by emelda86(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19
Well well well!!! It is what it is.,..
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by sprints1: 4:39pm On Apr 19
Jeon:
His cup of coffee.
e pain you
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by PerfectStranger(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19
Ouchbabe:
The man is a billionaire, are you?
So one has to be a billionaire before he gets some peace and quietness?
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Sterope(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19
Law. Some people need that closure for inheritance and other reasons
Mariangeles:

He's nothing but a lily-livered coward.

Again, why declare someone dead when his body was never found?
Not even a piece of flesh or something.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by frog12: 4:43pm On Apr 19
why he no go disappear. see the woman grin grin
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Elidrisy20: 4:47pm On Apr 19
Na because of kpekus him hide
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by Kajaard: 4:48pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
Obviously needed some peace and quiet.

Exactly
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by captianfreeman(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19
When the mistress is good.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by RickyJesus: 5:09pm On Apr 19
Dpharisee:
He found peace of mind with that woman in Russia, nobody should disturb him

Russian women are kind and loving and still very traditional despite all the modern advancement in Russia (check out former Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi's Russian wife, her father is a Russian billionaire but we have not heard of any controversy) many European and American men are fleeing from their woke wives to women in Russia and Asia, they are not coming here because Nigerian women have decided to copy American and European wokeness instead of remaining traditional African women, even Nigerian men are now scared of their own women both home and abroad.

Did they expect him because he is a billionaire to continue living in misery with his woke wife or marry an Akata like some Nigerians who travelled abroad and later we hear they have been shot dead like Michael Chidozie the body builder killed in front of his children by his damaged Akata wife?
I just have to marry a Russian.
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by AfDapone: 5:10pm On Apr 19
Lagosianswag:
I hurriedly opened the thread thinking it was Sergei Mavrodi of MMM

My 500k for December 2016 Flex went with the wind grin
To this day, I won't be surprised if he turned up alive somewhere. angry

I learned from that experience though. You must invest in the knowledge of financial investments before investing in financial investments in itself.
Today I'm better for it.

ok
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by olisaEze(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19
Ermilova or Yemi my lover?grin
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by FreedomIsGood24: 5:18pm On Apr 19
NairaOcean:
In a shocking twist to a years-long mystery, German-American billionaire Karl-Erivan Haub, who vanished during a hike in the Alps in 2018 and was declared legally dead in 2021, has reportedly been discovered alive and well in Moscow, allegedly living with a Russian mistress named Veronika Ermilova, according to the Metro.

Haub, 58 at the time of his disappearance, was training for a ski mountaineering race at Switzerland's Matterhorn mountain when he went missing.

Despite extensive search efforts, his body was never found, leading to his legal declaration of death in 2021. However, a recent investigation by German broadcaster RTL claims to have uncovered evidence suggesting that Haub is alive and residing in Moscow.
The investigation alleges that Haub is living with Ermilova, with whom he reportedly had substantial phone contact in the days leading up to his disappearance. The calls, including one lasting over an hour, have raised suspicions that Haub may have been plotting his disappearance.

Veronika Ermilova, described as running an event agency in St. Petersburg organizing outdoor excursions, is also suspected of having ties to Russia's FSB security service, though this remains unproven. Investigative findings indicate that Haub's life was closely intertwined with Ermilova's, with multiple instances of their simultaneous presence in various cities over the years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/billionaire-declared-dead-found-living-with-mistress-in-moscow/amp_articleshow/109406793.cms
BDSM ooooo
Re: Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years by MightySparrow: 5:19pm On Apr 19
Lalami3232:
A billionaire was kpekusnaped by a borehole grin cheesy

Funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.