Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market (31513 Views)

Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market / Naira Continues Free Fall, Depreciates By 11% To N927.19/$ At Official Market / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:37am On Apr 19
God bless Nigeria
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Yankee101: 5:38am On Apr 19
Bloomberg showed how much dollars they burned
Now the reversal begins
Very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 5:39am On Apr 19
Babalegba:
Good news for obedients at last. Something for them to hold the body with.

Same thing I said immediately I saw the news.

😂

Yankee101:
Bloomberg showed how much dollars they burned
Now the reversal begins

Congratulations boss 😂
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 5:43am On Apr 19
Cindypresh:
Tinupoo meezcrants will come and brain obedients...like they will overlook their clueless tinupoo to blame obedients.

Just watch and see

I talk am😂

Accidental lovers of Nigeria since 2015

Congratulations boss. 🎉

Wishing you guys many more bad news to celebrate. 😂
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by IfnobeGod20: 5:43am On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
Oya, emergency lovers of Nigeria food don done oooo, let's start celebrating and reminding ourselves how dollar must 5k naira before end of April.
You people are the real enemies of the nation. Those you think hate the nation don't really hate the nation but hate what is happening. Only hailers of the government is comfortable with where this country is headed. You cannot love a thing and not love the growth of that thing. You guys don't love Nigeria growth but just defending the party you love and the those you love in leadership. If by tomorrow the party and the people you love aee no more there, you will start attacking same government you're protecting. We know your kind.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by fixedhollies(m): 5:45am On Apr 19
We just want a formidable economy. The instability of the naira is making businesses hard to do. Let the dollar be strong and stable.

We have to increase production and earn dollars very well. Agriculture isn’t thriving anymore due to insecurity. We need real leadership to make us a prosperous nation.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 5:46am On Apr 19
MEGAWATCH:

Without turning Nigeria to a producing country, you are wasting your time and what they are saying may come to pass sooner than later.

So your Obi would have turned Nigeria to production country out of the blues within a year?

😂

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by IfnobeGod20: 5:50am On Apr 19
Tjra:

Why do you people hate Nigeria this much?

You are delighted to hear bad news about the country. You call the country a zoo, yet you still want your kinsman to become the President of the zoo.

I don't just understand you people.
What of Tinubu that says he doesn't believe in one Nigeria that you made to become Nigeria president? Many of these people you think hate Nigeria, don't really hate Nigeria but only hate what is happening in the country because no country grow in the pattern the country is ran and the funny thing is that many of you are so contented by it and wishing the country will grow overnight. Not possible.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Pennilessword1: 5:55am On Apr 19
Tjra:

You are delighted to hear bad news about the country. You call the country a zoo, yet you still want your kinsman to become the President of the zoo.

Out of your bigotry, you just opened your big mouth to suppose it's an igbo that's typing...why wouldn't they hate the country when you have ruled them as Nigerian traitors and persons who don't want the betterment of the nation..your attitude is what is the problem...change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by TrackerSK: 6:02am On Apr 19
Propaganda doesn't solve problems.Lagos boys are truly working

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:02am On Apr 19
Ok na. A country that even have to import toothpick, and you think there's any policy that such country will implement that will stabilise their currency apart from defending it with their foreign reserve?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Olodo24: 6:03am On Apr 19
Better for the dollar to rise back to N1,500 at least since the appreciation of the naira has no impact on the cost of anything so far.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 6:06am On Apr 19
successmatters:
Propaganda battling with the dollar

Naira is still useless tissue paper like always. grin

Like your useless late wretched illiterate peasant urchin of a father...

Enemy of the State!
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Enemyofpeace: 6:08am On Apr 19
successmatters:

we like it like that
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 6:08am On Apr 19
Cindypresh:
Tinupoo meezcrants will come and brain obedients...like they will overlook their clueless tinupoo to blame obedients.

Just watch and see

I talk am😂

Accidental lovers of Nigeria since 2015

See am!

Village dwelling mediocre peasant..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by NwaliE01: 6:08am On Apr 19
Dollar is really fighting hard. Please, let Naira win this tussle. I don't want to write more than this.
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 6:12am On Apr 19
Edoreborn:
Very useless propaganda... Honestly am beginning to hate this govt..pple are suffering..I sold my fine car because of hardship..Now am regretting..

You are hating the present FG(abi your state government) because you are suffering and sold your car because of your personal hardship

Even if your type was put in CBN,you will still end up with hardship...you know why?

As a Man thinketh...........................
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Dicoomoba: 6:14am On Apr 19
Savedday2:
No shaking, by Monday it will be 1$ to #800

God bless you my brother
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 6:16am On Apr 19
Tjra:

That one is a Bastard kid...

It's like a man that hates his dog at home..always kicking the dog and not feeding it or giving it it's due welfare but expects the dog to secure his home at night...

They hate Nigeria with muscles but expect the country to release it's "fruits" to them...

Even Obi Cubana said it to some young folks last year : "You can NEVER excel in Nigeria if you hate and don't believe in her"..

But these ones are destined to NEVER make it big-time in their lives..

The best for them is survival... basically "hand to mouth" lifestyle...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Truvelisback(m): 6:18am On Apr 19
Naira still dey struggle with Duller? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 6:18am On Apr 19
MVLOX:
Be like say the honeymoon don over opo

The Naira before the year end will appreciate to atleast 200naira to the dollar...

Bookmark this..and let's come back here by December 25th..
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by EdiskyHarry: 6:20am On Apr 19
successmatters:

Naira was not this useless until APC took over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Uglyojuku: 6:21am On Apr 19
successmatters:

Oh my!
Enemy of progress.
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by zinaunreal(m): 6:25am On Apr 19
Nigeria money na crypto
God punish APC
God punish Buhari and Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by elasticlala: 6:25am On Apr 19
You guys should alow Naira and Dollar breath nau!
There are many other problems to face than monitoring exchange rate like village people monitoring one’s progress.
These + or - N70 changes currently have no significant effect on the well being of Nigerians.
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by zinaunreal(m): 6:26am On Apr 19
elasticlala:
You guys should alow Naira and Dollar breath nau!
There are many other problems to face than monitoring exchange rate like village people monitoring one’s progress.
The changes currently have no significant effect on the well being of Nigerians.

Why did you go to school? What a waste of funds from your parents. They should have invested in bingo coz it has more sense than you

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Successfulben: 6:29am On Apr 19
My greatest regret right now is coming into this life as a Yoruba boy, I hate that am a Yoruba boy and I sincerely envy the Igbo child, the kind of wisdom God gave to them the yorubas can never have it till Christ comes. My Yoruba people are U$ele$$ and I don't love to associate with them. Most of my good friends are Igbos and am sure that if I will ever reincarnate I will reincarnate as an Igbo man. My fiance is an igbo from Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by BeardedMeat(m): 6:30am On Apr 19
Babalegba:
Good news for obedients at last. Something for them to hold the body with.
How long did you think you could hide the pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by BeardedMeat(m): 6:31am On Apr 19
Take it easy on yourself please.
Successfulben:
My greatest regret right now is coming into this life as a Yoruba boy, I hate that am a Yoruba boy and I sincerely envy the Igbo child, the kind of wisdom God gave to them the yorubas can never have it till Christ comes. My Yoruba people are U$ele$$ and I don't love to associate with them. Most of my good friends are Igbos and am sure that if I will ever reincarnate I will reincarnate as an Igbo man. My fiance is an igbo from Enugu
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by femi4: 6:37am On Apr 19
Flame333:
Something for the enemies to laugh but I think cbn knows what she is doing
You are the enemy of the state. Miracle seeking Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by elasticlala: 6:39am On Apr 19
zinaunreal:

Why did you go to school? What a waste of funds from your parents. They should have invested in bingo coz it has more sense than you

Alaye, are you mad ni?
I was already typing many responses but decided to not waste my time on a fool!
What have you achieved in your miserable life with the knowledge you claim to have ? Or what problem have u ever solved with it?

It is people like you who have failed to think with their beards that have plunged the country into such critical condition. Idiot!
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Yong4ever: 6:39am On Apr 19
Tjra:

instead of you to call a spade a spade you've allowed yourself to be brainwashed by ruiners called leaders ,if they love Nigeria would they be defending naira with foreign reserve ?dollar is crashing yet no meaningful development ,inflation rate at it's peak,how can you defend a currency you've floated many times and think it'll be stabilized without production ,exportation etc.if the government loves Nigeria as a country right will be done and we'll surely praise them ,you can't stabilize your economy when your foreign reserve is on decline,no investor would show interest .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks To Rationalise Staff, Branches As Costs Mount / Ecobank ATM Paid Me Counterfeit / Has Osinbajo Tamed The Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.