Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market (31512 Views)

Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market / Naira Continues Free Fall, Depreciates By 11% To N927.19/$ At Official Market / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Houseontherock1: 6:40am On Apr 19
The Naira's appreciation is not sustainable without strong workable economic policies.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by kosiebe(m): 6:42am On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
Oya, emergency lovers of Nigeria food don done oooo, let's start celebrating and reminding ourselves how dollar must 5k naira before end of April.
Don't mind them. How can one wish her country bad is what I'm still trying to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Successfulben: 6:43am On Apr 19
Pls get lost😡
BeardedMeat:
Take it easy on yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by kosiebe(m): 6:44am On Apr 19
Tjra:

Why do you people hate Nigeria this much?

You are delighted to hear bad news about the country. You call the country a zoo, yet you still want your kinsman to become the President of the zoo.

I don't just understand you people.
I swear i don't understand them oo. Very useless bunch of human beings

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Flame333: 6:44am On Apr 19
femi4:
You are the enemy of the state. Miracle seeking Nigerians

One of the ignorant forecasters
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by kosiebe(m): 6:47am On Apr 19
Tflex01:

Congratulations boss. 🎉

Wishing you guys many more bad news to celebrate. 😂
Amen to that. Since they enjoy hearing bad news
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Honestey: 6:48am On Apr 19
Now this is not a propaganda according to them

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by blancsn1: 6:50am On Apr 19
By the grace of God

Savedday2:
No shaking, by Monday it will be 1$ to #800
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by crackhouse(m): 6:50am On Apr 19
Why the fluctuations? Abeg make una stabilise this naira & dollar thing. I Don tire for this up and down fluctuations.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by femi4: 6:50am On Apr 19
Flame333:

One of the ignorant forecasters
Illiterate, run along with your lazy mentality. Manna no longer falls from heaven

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by blancsn1: 6:51am On Apr 19
You will regret till your death

Edoreborn:
Very useless propaganda... Honestly am beginning to hate this govt..pple are suffering..I sold my fine car because of hardship..Now am regretting..
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by femi4: 6:52am On Apr 19
blancsn1:
By the grace of God

Other countries strengthen their currency by putting in the work not by praying. This is a lazy approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Omoawoke: 6:54am On Apr 19
successmatters:
Propaganda battling with the dollar

Naira is still useless tissue paper like always. grin

Congratulations on the depreciation of the naira
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by blancsn1: 6:54am On Apr 19
Shut you mouth.
This is no bigotry but the dam truth.
Show him what he asked or shut up.

You don't want the truth spelt out to you so you n your tribesmen can save face when dollar actually find it root back to less than ₦700 but the world know your scheme n he as every right to keep exposing you lot.

okeke6969:

Tribal bigotry always raise your adrenaline.
jeff1993:
..... Igbo people will give u heart attack!! .... When u sleep, u dream Igbo!!! When u wake up, u dream Igbo. When u go to buy parts for ur car, na still Igbo man u go see. When u go to buy electrical appliances ... na still Igbo man go sell give u!!!!

Dollar wey rise no concern Igbo man cos the value of his goods will rise with the dollar wether u like it or not and if u no wan buy, u will gedddifok outta his shop.

So drink medicine and ppurge yourself from Igbo hatred cos they dont know if u exist or not tribal nonentity!!!!
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by crystalpapers(m): 6:54am On Apr 19
On this matter the comment you're looking for is not here now. Please check back later 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Geovanni412(m): 6:55am On Apr 19
Tjra:

You are delighted to hear bad news about the country. You call the country a zoo, yet you still want your kinsman to become the President of the zoo.

If you say they hate the country,

Kindly tell us how the current policy is benefiting the masses who have savings in either currency.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Klington: 6:55am On Apr 19
Tjra:

King of Hypocrite
You and your likes are the ones that hate this country so much. You prefer mediocrity with maximum propaganda and that's what you call patriotism. Lovers of Nigeria indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by blancsn1: 6:57am On Apr 19
Who buys electronic from Igbo man ? Those one selling fake in alaba or where. You see beta shop selling tv you no buy instead you carry your money go buy china Samsung from alaba na your lose.

You are right about spare part though.

jeff1993:
..... Igbo people will give u heart attack!! .... When u sleep, u dream Igbo!!! When u wake up, u dream Igbo. When u go to buy parts for ur car, na still Igbo man u go see. When u go to buy electrical appliances ... na still Igbo man go sell give u!!!!

Dollar wey rise no concern Igbo man cos the value of his goods will rise with the dollar wether u like it or not and if u no wan buy, u will gedddifok outta his shop.

So drink medicine and ppurge yourself from Igbo hatred cos they dont know if u exist or not tribal nonentity!!!!
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by MEGAWATCH: 6:57am On Apr 19
Tflex01:

So your Obi would have turned Nigeria to production country out of the blues within a year?

😂

Please just shut up,

Who mentioned obi in this issue?

We are discussing how Nigeria will bounce back and you are calling obi.

I guess that guy must have caused you people a lot of emotional trauma that's why you remember him everyday of your life.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Omalicious1: 6:58am On Apr 19
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/18/naira-loses-n81-to-dollar/

I had known that it will always depreciate.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by racerve(m): 6:58am On Apr 19
morgstreme:

That one is a Bastard kid...

It's like a man that hates his dog at home..always kicking the dog and not feeding it or giving it it's due welfare but expects the dog to secure his home at night...

They hate Nigeria with muscles but expect the country to release it's "fruits" to them...

Even Obi Cubana said it to some young folks last year : "You can NEVER excel in Nigeria if you hate and don't believe in her"..

But these ones are destined to NEVER make it big-time in their lives..

The best for them is survival... basically "hand to mouth" lifestyle...

You're the real enemies of Nigeria if you let tribalism or party affiliation dull your brain.

We need sustainable policies, not cheap propaganda points that will do more damage in the long run. Defending the naira with foreign reserves is not sustainable.

Sycophancy is not Patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by freemanq(m): 7:00am On Apr 19
Story
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 7:01am On Apr 19
Successfulben:
My greatest regret right now is coming into this life as a Yoruba boy, I hate that am a Yoruba boy and I sincerely envy the Igbo child, the kind of wisdom God gave to them the yorubas can never have it till Christ comes. My Yoruba people are U$ele$$ and I don't love to associate with them. Most of my good friends are Igbos and am sure that if I will ever reincarnate I will reincarnate as an Igbo man. My fiance is an igbo from Enugu

Lol

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 7:02am On Apr 19
MEGAWATCH:

Please just shut up,

Who mentioned obi in this issue?

We are discussing how Nigeria will bounce back and you are calling obi.

I guess that guy must have caused you people a lot of emotional trauma that's why you remember him everyday of your life.

😂 😂 😂

99.99% of you headless chickens that call yourselves Obidients don't even know a thing about politics, governance or any of its indices.

Na to just dey post wetin another illiterate they post for twitter. 😂
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Apel147(m): 7:04am On Apr 19
Obi still won't be president 😜😜🤣🤣🤣

successmatters:
Propaganda battling with the dollar

Naira is still useless tissue paper like always. grin
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Iamzik: 7:06am On Apr 19
Tjra:

But this is not bad news. Exchange rate floctuates and it normal. What I don't understand is why APC supporters cannot get over the fact that Obi contested, lost election and has moved on.

APC supporter election is over you should stop campaigning

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 7:07am On Apr 19
Yong4ever:
instead of you to call a spade a spade you've allowed yourself to be brainwashed by ruiners called leaders ,if they love Nigeria would they be defending naira with foreign reserve ?dollar is crashing yet no meaningful development ,inflation rate at it's peak,how can you defend a currency you've floated many times and think it'll be stabilized without production ,exportation etc.if the government loves Nigeria as a country right will be done and we'll surely praise them ,you can't stabilize your economy when your foreign reserve is on decline,no investor would show interest .

Another bunkum.

Trash! 😂
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by MEGAWATCH: 7:09am On Apr 19
Tflex01:

😂 😂 😂

99.99% of you headless chickens that call yourselves Obidients don't even know a thing about politics, governance or any of its indices.

Hahaha hahaha!

Yes I believe you so much,

People who understands what politics is all about are the people protesting and attacking trailer load of foodstuffs in their region.

Is that not wonderful?

Starve yourself, suffer,die and be politically correct my dear, after all, that's what politics is all about for those who are not headless.

Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by everythingtall3: 7:09am On Apr 19
Fuel price won't affect economy if there's constant electricity
AngryMrMAN:

Propaganda no dey save government, the earlier the cocaine drooling papa understands this the better.

If dollar becomes 10naira to USD while fuel is still 700 bread will be costly they know this , they all know but no na binance and BDC be issue
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Tflex01: 7:13am On Apr 19
MEGAWATCH:

Hahaha hahaha!

Yes I believe you so much,

People who understands what politics is all about are the people protesting and attacking trailer load of foodstuffs in their region.

Is that not wonderful?

Starve yourself, suffer,die and be politically correct my dear, after all, that's what politics is all about for those who are not headless.

Mumu.

Lol you mean the people robbing trailer loads of onions in Owerri?? grin

😂

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by MEGAWATCH: 7:17am On Apr 19
Tflex01:

Lol you mean the people robbing trailer loads of onions in Enugu?? grin

😂

Yes also in Ondo and even beat up the driver.

One of their party woman even died in a stamped when rice was shared in Lagos.

That's the beauty of understanding politics and voting right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks To Rationalise Staff, Branches As Costs Mount / Ecobank ATM Paid Me Counterfeit / Has Osinbajo Tamed The Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.