Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (14198 Views)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by jubfuns: 1:24am On Mar 28, 2009
Dont ever try it.It is a TABOO .You will never be at peace throughout the remaiinig part of your life.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by PERVERT9: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2009
what are you still waiting for,go ahead and does it jo do me i do you,God no go vex
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ohaechesi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
na you sabi
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Druss(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2009
berra not try it!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Chuckylizzle(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
u dey mad,why you dey waste time now,give am doggy for front ur tv,she will forget about your dad,no dull your self if you know you love the baby. grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Dreammaker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2009
For all d dummies in dis thread advising dis dude 2go on wit dis bizzard act; If he does it, d sin is on ur heads! Crazy people wit lewd & perverted minds.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by joobreel(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2009
yes, but be ready to die
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by aduje(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster!
You can actually screw your step mum's hole, but make sure you use your daddy's dick without condom so that she can bear a baby (preferabley girl) for you to marry when you get matured.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Enockia(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
the truth is bitter but it has to be said
GO AHEAD and do it cos like i said earlier if u don't
problem go de 4 ur house oooooooooo
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by muppet: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2009
so na so women scarce so tey na your papa wife you wan screw? God hammer that your small dick we you want take tresspass
long throat ole angry angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by johnnygan(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2009
Guy if you see your step - mother yansh, nothing do u oh,
No gock yourself oh. If she bring am nearer, you to push am closer.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by dgreatrock(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2009
No you cant, she is your mum. You are not a degenerate
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by qkman: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
what if ur dad gets to know?wat do u think he'll do to U.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by harry2009(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
a beg go sleep with am. who wan advise u, u no get brain. idiot people your family no good, we no need u for nigeria, imagine father snatching sons girlfriend and step mother wanting illicit affairs with son. make i advise u, wen everybody don dey home make set the whole house on fire so that you go die fiam. make the family end like that
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by johnnygan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2009
harry2009:

a beg go sleep with am. who wan advise u, u no get brain. idiot people your family no good, we no need u for nigeria, imagine father snatching sons girlfriend and step mother wanting illicit affairs with son. make i advise u, wen everybody don dey home make set the whole house on fire so that you go die fiam. make the family end like that

Haba, which one bi your own for there?
If na your step-mom nko?
Wettin you go do, you go gock yourself?
OMO use your head
Do me i Do u
Thats the plan grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by oladipodr(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
oh boy, is it sex that is so important to you or what? that astupid motion my friend
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by kateangel(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
C i think u dont ave d fear of God. Revenge is 4 God not 4 man.

Look 4 a good and nice lady out not ur stepmother.

Ok
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Scottx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
Bleep her if you are opportuned.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ladybam(f): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2009
some posters just deserve special slaps!  angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by homosapien(m): 3:19am On Apr 18, 2009
go ahead poster is going to be fun.idoit
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by SeanT21(f): 3:23am On Apr 18, 2009
**SPEECHLESS** shocked
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by VGA: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2009
you Know what some topic like this deserve to be ignore. Just dont make sense at all imagine someone asking you can you come and have intercourse with my wife is same way I view this topic. This topic is the worst have ever seen in here. Gosh !
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by thweraja10: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hey man!!! Go ahead and do it and one day you watch your son do the same to your wife. Hahahaha that will be a luvly and interesting story to read on the daily News paper. Go on Boy this might be your only opportunity of getting that sexy Omotola shape. Im sure your dad will be proud of you.

Go on and nemesis will run and catch up with you
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by keyne(f): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
ur step mum? shocked shocked shocked.ha nawa o.may d wrath of karma fall heavily on u.can u slip with ur mom?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Desmond3: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
Honour ur father so dat ur days wil b long on earth. Lock up.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by amaikama(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2009
@poster!! yes you can please go right ahead. since you claimed your father took what rightfully belong to you years back right!! so, pay him back. its now tit for tat angry shameless father who is dragging a woman from wih son. angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by kuntash: 10:20am On May 06, 2009
na wa O,  see responses- meanwhile poster has disappeared into thin air. ,  I think its a vague topic,  it deserves to be taken to the last thread on this Romance column by ignoring thread.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by monstah(m): 1:47am On May 11, 2009
My guy, go ahead. Wretch!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Thor(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2009
As long as she is not ugly and you fancy her, I would give her a right good seeing to grin grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 11, 2009
like father like son grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by call4shola(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2009
Bobo u need to do it fast, take the chance, but make sure ur papa dey there to encourage u, This is not real na just fairy tail.
shocked shocked embarassed grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by biola44: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2009
@poster: u deserve ur father! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Ladies: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type (pix) / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.