Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (14189 Views)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by lukesh56: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
lol, i am beginnig to see that this forum is the best place to laugh. you can go ahead and sleep with your step mom, but only a jugunnu will do that are you?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by eleshin(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
it is a taboo in yoruba land.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Tos87(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
If she is cute n younger.also willin if nt dont chuk ur head inside, but is nt wise. embarassed embarassed
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by C2H5OH(f): 1:45am On Jun 06, 2009
rofl poster please tell me you were half asleep when you wrote this grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by lannre(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2009
Change the thread to can I sleep with my mum-and feel how it sound. The word mum means a lot forget the adjective "Step"
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Falcon(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
Yes oooo! You can sleep with her , angry Anumanu, Anu-ofia, Animal, grin grin grin grin grin
after sleep with ur mum too. its ok. , Monkey Iberibe!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nura723(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2009
oh boy! This beautiful flesh wey dey 4 ur house. My advice is to Bleep em very well and dnt leave any space for him.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
Too much Nollywood can fook up ones brains grin grin

@ Poster, step away from the television. grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by coolier(f): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
No.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by shegphil(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
My guy, 4ck her deeply. Oppourtunity comes once.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by beila05(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
even if they say na taboo taboo eeeheee eeheee,
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by meine: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
na wa ooooh, see wetin too much nollywood dey cause cry cry cry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by CrazyMan(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
Like father like son.

I'm sure that by the time you have your own children, you would fight with them over women. Anuofia
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by CrazyMan(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
Like father like son.

I'm sure that by the time you have your own children, you would fight with them over women. Anuofia
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by echobee(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
yes u can,very good
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Remember what happened to Reuben the first born of Jacob- his strength.genesis 49:3-4.
Dont get the curse of ur father and i twill be generational cos ur son tooo.

Be wise bro.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by nethacker(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
nikkykay:

Remember what happened to Reuben the first born of Jacob- his strength.genesis 49:3-4.
Dont get the curse of your father and i twill be generational cos your son tooo.

Be wise bro.
good and biblical advise grin grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Pastormat(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2010
You must be a goat or a dog for planning to do such an abominable act. Beware,
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Alxmyr(m): 4:19am On Jan 13, 2010
It run in your family- infidelity.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by joseeric: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
Go ahead and revenge coz your dad took away your love.Tit for tat is a fair game.

Strike it and give us a report her. grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by pritybevx: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
In your dreams?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by iviix(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
guy! you wan chop wetin ya fada dey chop,
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
oh, my, God
u r such a prick,
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by omar22(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2010
Leviticus 18
Laws of Sexual Morality
1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'I am the LORD your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the LORD your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. I am the LORD.
6 " 'No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD.

7 " 'Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your father's wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your son's daughter or your daughter's daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 " 'Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father's wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your father's sister; she is your father's close relative.

13 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your mother's sister, because she is your mother's close relative.

14 " 'Do not dishonor your father's brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son's wife; do not have relations with her.

16 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 " 'Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 " 'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 " 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her.

21 " 'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed [a] to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

23 " 'Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24 " 'Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

29 " 'Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the LORD your God.' "
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ochukoccna: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=18pt]U WAN DIE!
abi U dey CRAZE?
[/size]
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by itiswell1(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2011
You can go ahead. At least you wont be the first to do that. It happened in the bible. Reuben slept with his father's (Jacob) wife, Absalom slept with his father's (David) wives. Please go ahead if you have the lever to bear the consequences. Dey no dey tell small pikin make he no go evil forest.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2011
Like father like son, do me I do u man no go vex so go ahead after all ur father started it first by snatching a gal young enough to be her daughter and u will follow his footsteps by sleeping with ur step morning old enough to be ur mother lol
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by hayorbaami: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2011
You can sleep with ur step mum and all d female in ur house. Mcheeeeew.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by HISfavoryt: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2011
@ nero4ks.Na wa oo! see d kind of advice u are giving some1 going astray. well its unfortunate, end-time advisers are real. Pls Heaven n Hell are real oo! lets not forget.

@ poster, Dat which u are conceiving in mind is an abomination b4 ur maker(GOD) n man. ''Resist d devil n he will flew". My advice, go away 4rm that house if possible or approach her with all seriousness, let her know she is a mother to u n d consequences of what she is planning. Never
give her d impression dat u want her, if she persist, threaten her by telling her u will let ur father know about it. If u are of age, get serious girl n get married soon.

Pls don't do dis to avoid drawing d anger of God in ur Destiny, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by buzcenter: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2011
why waiting , sex her and you will be cause from generation to generation , any thing you do ,you will reap ,at worst go for ashawo if the thing is scratching you, why people pay much for sex, you can actually married and sex your wife every 3 days for life , why go for what will kill you******That land deal is real (closing 16-09-11)*****
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by HISchild: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
response = absolutely not! Such things come with consequences and are grievous sin. The word of GOD condemns all sinful activity, and with re: to this type of sin --

"It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus." - 1 Corinthians 5:1-5

"The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness. The unclothedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's unclothedness." -Leviticus 18:7-9

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's unclothedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." - Leviticus 20:10-12

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." -Matthew 5:28

"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids." - Proverbs 6:25

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” - 1 Jn 2:16-17
=====
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by bis012001: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
@cs/2002/00, like son, like father, lmao, u no day shame, ur papa collect girl for ur hand, u better go swag school to learn how to handle ladies, if u chop ur step mum that means ur papa don do that kin thing to his own step mum, hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) / Your Worst Dating Experience / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.