Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Prices Of Paddy Drop In States - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Paddy Drop In States (32483 Views)

Food Prices Drop In Kano, Taraba, Kwara, Niger / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Tonytonex(m): 10:03am On Apr 19
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Cantonese: 10:12am On Apr 19
“ If the Niger Republic border is opened fully for traders to bring in their paddy, this would further crash the paddy price. The price has been dropping almost every week in the last one month now,” he said”.

Talk of international trade and yet borders are closed. Before Buhari, Nigerians engaged in export of various products like clothes, shoes, confectioneries, etc to neighboring countries. In the name of promoting local industries, APC destroyed all. Now local industries suffer with high costs. They talked about smuggling of petroleum products. Have they succeeded in discouraging smuggling? Obviously not achieved. Since the likes of Benin republic rely on Nigeria for their Petrol, when prices are increased in Nigeria, they increase the costs in the countries too.

Borders are blocked, disallowing other countries across the borders from exporting to Nigeria. Good are very expensive in Nigeria and daily Nigerians are reduced to more poverty.

How can we talk of lower prices, when all these hurdles are placed by the leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Skyehigher1: 10:19am On Apr 19
By June, July, August price will come down drastically
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Omenapounds: 10:20am On Apr 19
Painter of garri that I bought for 2500 last month when dollar was 1950,
I bought same for 4000 naira this week that dollar is exchanging for 1100.
Naija too sweet
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by IfnobeGod20: 10:27am On Apr 19
Haaland21:

Every good news is propaganda to the bitter souls.....

This hatred for good news is not ordinary, but we true lovers of Nigeria can assure you that you would wail tire....

Keep your dollars....sore losers.
I just laugh when someone like you and your kind says you love this country. Every lover and patriotic lover of a country want the best for the country and say things when it goes contrary. There are some within the APC circle that took it upon themselves to attack every dissenting voices during Buhari regime but the same set today are the ones abusing Buhari for destroying the economy and now claiming it is the rot that Tinubu is trying to cure. Now, tell me where lies the love of such people on the country? They are the real enemies of the country and not those that see the trajectory of maladministration and say it the way they are.
I can say it without mincing words that those you labelled as none lover of the country, even love the country dear to them than you that are loving the country because of party or your person that is there. Meaning if your party or person no more there, you will switch love like chameleon.
You people should stop this lyrics of someone is an enemy of the country or what have you.
Now, I put it to you that you're the real and arch enemy of this our noble country for closing your eyes to the maladministration that has brought hunger, penury and famine in the land. You know the number of people that have japa, ranges from nurses, doctors, pharmacists and the rest because of this man policies and many companies folded and many still on the verge of collapse.
Go round the towns and villages people are not finding it easy but you people hired to defend the indefensible will come online to say someone is an enemy of the country, whereas you are the real enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by imagrg(m): 10:30am On Apr 19
Shylock traders would not want the prices of essential commodities down out of greed.
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by nedu666: 10:33am On Apr 19
Who wrote this article. Every sentence starts with according. Haba
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Goodlady(f): 10:40am On Apr 19
blancsn1:
Cursed obidient ipob will claim it is propaganda

This is when all you need do is visit any market within your vicinity across the country. I repeat any market not just a particular market but any n every market but maybe market in Ipobland land are yet to reduce theirs Sha.

See some of they below
You are not well. Light good for ya area

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by beejay85: 10:44am On Apr 19
mrLj:
Whats paddy abeg cry
unprocessed straight from farm rice yet to be dehusked and destoned
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Goodlady(f): 10:45am On Apr 19
99thEnemy:

Now they have started trying the regulate prices, people are still attacking the government and calling them dictators.

Abeg tell me what their problem is?
Ask Daddy Bulaba
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by dequir: 10:50am On Apr 19
ivandragon:
The same people that condemned price of rice at 8k are rolling out drums to celebrate and brag that it is now 60k, down from the 90k they themselves took it to.

Wonderful!!!

And for the clowns who like to ask how much it was pre-1999, check this out...

1. Rice, between 90-98, averaged 1000 for 50kg.
Minimum wage averaged N300.
So you needed 3+ months salary to buy 1 50kg rice.

2. Between 1999-2010, rice prices averaged 6k.
Minimum wage averaged 7k. So a month's salary would buy you a 50kg rice with a little change.

3. Between 2011 to 2014, 50kg rice averaged 8k.
Minimum wage was 18k.
So a month's salary could get you 2 50kg bags of rice and have change.

4. Between 2015-date, 50kg rice averages 70k.
Minimum wage is 30k.
So you need 2+ month's of salary to buy 1 50kg rice.

And some clowns say we should go back to pre-1999 prices where people could barely feed at the lower prices.

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Christian36: 11:09am On Apr 19
omoredia:
instead of Tinubu and his pathetic minions to work they are channeling energy and resources into lies and propaganda
Don't mind them, propaganda and lies won't allow them to do things right.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by AfricanAuctions: 11:40am On Apr 19
Nice One.

Soon, You'll All Be Able To Buy Your Paddy Rice From Our Auctioneers Portal.

We will be integrating this feature soon enough.
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by 99thEnemy(m): 11:41am On Apr 19
Goodlady:

Ask Daddy Bulaba
I was thinking you will ask that your black masquerade for me.
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by commoditiesnig: 11:41am On Apr 19
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by commoditiesnig: 11:42am On Apr 19
Teetee777:
People should expect foodstuffs to drop in price during the harvest period which is from Sept to Dec this year. We are off-peak period when foodstuff used to be expensive.
Very right
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by favor914: 11:44am On Apr 19
omoredia:
instead of Tinubu and his pathetic minions to work they are channeling energy and resources into lies and propaganda
Work to appease ungrateful things like you abi?

Make you dey wait, your suffer never even start yet.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by omoredia: 1:14pm On Apr 19
favor914:
Work to appease ungrateful things like you abi?

Make you dey wait, your suffer never even start yet.

I should be grateful for my employee to do his job? U are an illiterate
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by favor914: 1:17pm On Apr 19
omoredia:

I should be grateful for my employee to do his job? U are an illiterate
You done see situation before, way slave dey command em Oga on what he wants done?
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by Laid2001: 6:03pm On Apr 19
Good news.!

As e dey sweet us, edey pain some people.!
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by lotkyes200: 6:45pm On Apr 19
Okay we will see
Re: Prices Of Paddy Drop In States by KORLAR(m): 9:21am On Apr 20
omoredia:

All these tears are unnecessary.

Enter market and see for yourself. Online lo wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggested Receipes For A Diabetic / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.