Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies (170 Views)

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? / Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics / "Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies by Macnnoli4(m): 9:34am On Apr 19
Nawa oh. On Nairaland every 3-6 months, one or two persons have admitted to being hooked by unplanned pregnancies. Days old babies are being thrown into the trash every month in Nigeria. Is condom now expensive or abi are girls getting more sweeter that the men don't know when precum leaks in (Since the impregnators always behave ignorant like doing raw doesn't cause pregnancy).
Re: Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies by Namaster: 9:36am On Apr 19
It's sheer STUPIDITY.

You live in a self-contained apartment with a dead-end #50k per month job and you keep fucking a girl raw.

No condoms. No Postinor 2. No nothing!

Then they'll come online to bitch about not being ready to be a father yet. All of them are MAD!

USE CONDOMS!

Condoms are so advanced right now. The excuse that "I don't feel anything with condoms" is BULLSHIIT!

There are ultra-thin condoms that the only downside to using them is escaping STDs and avoiding unwanted pregnancies.

You'll notice the people who create these posts are all POOR and STUPID. The unwanted pregnancy is their first step to creating a legacy of GENERATIONAL POVERTY.

They need to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies by Peakdesign23(m): 10:14am On Apr 19
Honestly, sense is far from them.
Re: Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies by gift2xl: 10:46am On Apr 19
They lack self discipline.
Re: Stop With The Unplanned Pregnancies by Ibaaboy(m): 10:55am On Apr 19
some girls are so stupid that they allow a guy sex them without protection
they don't even care about disease

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Awakening Signs / Professional Relationship / What's Was/were Your Best Moment(s) Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.