Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? (18290 Views)

Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or Iā€™m Just Over Thinking. / Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Quality20(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Instead of discharging old boyfriends and old ways, these types of girls will just hang these pregnancies on their husbands.

Are they afraid that their husbands may not be able to impregnate or what? You see some women givin their husbands pregnancies from not only one boyfriend but upto two or more.

Anyway, nairaland women, pls help us out on why some modern day girls behave this way- or is it now a bad thing to marry modern day ladies?

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Quality20(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Quality20:
Instead of discharging old boyfriends and old ways, these types of girls will just hang these pregnancies on their husbands. Are they afraid that their husbands may not be able to impregnate them or what? You see some women givin their husbands pregnancies from not only one boyfriend but upto two or more. Anyway,nairaland women, pls help us out on why somemodern day girls behave this way- or is it now a bad thing to marry modern day ladies
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Puss360(f): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Natbrowny: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Puss360:
Hmmmm

Best comment i have read today šŸ˜‚

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Quality20(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Puss360:
Hmmmm
pls give us ya reasons why u think some women do this wicked act

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Can one dick satisfy a lady in this era of Genzi? Their pusy is too wide

Quality20:
Instead of discharging old to marry modern day ladies

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Puss360(f): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Natbrowny:

Best comment i have read today šŸ˜‚
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Puss360(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Quality20:
pls give us ya reasons why u think some women do this wicked act
I'm speechless.. but if I want to say something, I'll sum it up by saying, "woman wey be Ashawo, e no dey show for face, na inside body the vibes dey, until something/somebody help am bring am out".... grin grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Quality20:
Instead of discharging old boyfriends and old ways, these types of girls will just hang these pregnancies on their husbands. Are they afraid that their husbands may not be able to impregnate or what? You see some women givin their husbands pregnancies from not only one boyfriend but upto two or more. Anyway,nairaland women, pls help us out on why somemodern day girls behave this way- or is it now a bad thing to marry modern day ladies

The ex will mess them up ND still never marry them, yet they'll still go and have something with him when another dude must have rescue them from their miserable life. Na some dude I see blame sha, wey let a girl that doesn't worth it use them...

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Anny69: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Can one dick satisfy a lady in this era of Genzi? Their pusy is too wide

Oponu. That's why you're lonely. No woman wants an insecure loser. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anny69:
Oponu. That's why you're lonely. No woman wants an insecure loser. undecided
Oloshi olobo rubber it's obvious you're pained idiot your pussy would soon tear to you anus promiscuous 4kn goat

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Anny69: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Oloshi olobo rubber it's obvious you're pained idiot your pussy would soon tear to you anus promiscuous 4kn goat
šŸ˜‚I said what I said. Cry harder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pls can you give me your location so I can come to give u the hardest 4k of ur 4kn life

Anny69:
šŸ˜‚I said what I said. Cry harder.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Anny69: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Pls can you give me your location so I can come to give u the hardest 4k of ur 4kn life

I didn't mention on my previous quote that I needed STDs. šŸ˜‚

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oloshi you would be lucky if you even have a guy like me approach you. Pussies like yours are only meant for the brothels olosho
Anny69:
I didn't mention on my previous quote that I needed STDs. šŸ˜‚

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Anny69: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Oloshi you would be lucky if you even have a guy like me approach you. Pussies like yours are only meant for the brothels olosho
It's 2023. Update your archive of supposed insults because this is giving "I'm stuck in my ss2 mean boy" phase. Keep crying incel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anny69:
It's 2023. Update your archive of supposed insults because this is giving "I'm stuck in my ss2 mean boy" phase. Keep crying incel.
4k off biach

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Silentgroper(m): 1:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Guys that are sound with how menstrual cycle, ovulation and conception work would see through those bloody scam ... Take them for ultrasound scan whenever they come with the bullshiit ... Just the gestation age would tell you if you own the kid or not

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Merry100: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
To answer this question you need to first discover why men sleep around and impregnate multiple women.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Palazee(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Merry100:
To answer this question you need to first discover why men sleep around and impregnate multiple women.
Women are the gatekeeper of sex, they determine when sex should happen

Now the real question is:

Why do women sleep around and get pregnant for multiple men

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Merry100: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Palazee:
Women are the gatekeeper of sex, they determine when sex should happen

Now the real question is:

Why do women sleep around and get pregnant for multiple men
Thieves no dey respect gatekeepers, they look for other routes to gain entrance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Palazee(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Merry100:

Thieves no dey respect gatekeepers, they look for other routes to gain entrance.
Lmao

This girl, who are the thieves now grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
What if the woman has irregular menstrual cycle and she and her husband have sex at least once every week?
Silentgroper:
Guys that are sound with how menstrual cycle, ovulation and conception work would see through those bloody scam ... Take them for ultrasound scan whenever they come with the bullshiit ... Just the gestation age would tell you if you own the kid or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Silentgroper(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Samantha124:
What if the woman has irregular menstrual cycle and she and her husband have sex at least once every week?
The LMP comes into play then ...

It's been a while though
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
What's LMP?

At bolded, I'm just curious because I find your job interesting, that's all.
Silentgroper:
The LMP comes into play then ...

It's been a while though
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Silentgroper(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
What's LMP?

At bolded, I'm just curious because I find your job interesting, that's all.
lol . We got beef??

cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2023
No, we don't.
Silentgroper:
lol . We got beef??

cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Silentgroper(m): 12:57am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
No, we don't.
you're acting like we do
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2023
How?
Silentgroper:
you're acting like we do
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Silentgroper(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
What's LMP?

[/b]At bolded, I'm just curious because I find your job interesting, that's all[b].
Samantha124:
How?

The bolded seemed odd ...

All i said was it's been a while
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2023
I was just being honest, I find your profession interesting and most of the time I prefer the sonographer side of you rather than just the nairaland side of you.

And if you pay close attention, I started finding you interesting the day you mentioned that you're a sonographer.
Silentgroper:

The bolded seemed odd ...

All i said was it's been a while

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Silentgroper(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I was just being honest, I find your profession interesting and most of the time I prefer the sonographer side of you rather than just the nairaland side of you.

And if you pay close attention, I started finding you interesting the day you mentioned that you're a sonographer.
I see ..

I get it now ...

cheesy grin grin grin

My nairaland side of me šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Funny šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.