Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution (1125 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Chop Chop Politicians Love Tinubu While Progressive Minded Love Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by onumadu: 2:56pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

i have been to bene republic twice

I have been to Rice republic at least 50 times.
See what hunger can do to your mind?
Now you can't even see a country called Benin. You see Beans! cheesy
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Khyrvxjzy: 3:01pm On Apr 19
LandMann:

How much are you paid daily to spread propaganda for Tinubu's government?

lol, i swear nothing
i just hate obi
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Splashme: 3:01pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:
as you all know me i talk about fact and figure

no 1 is the concentration of agriculture activities in niger state, all the loans cbn have been giving is rubbish, imagine alot of people getting loan and you cant say this is what they achieve, so i am happy, the governor even said i will feed Nigeria

no 2 is electricity. i dont like the minister but i think i love this concentration of energy to bank A, the aim is take band A serious give them 24hours light and move to band B and so on

no 3 which i really dont take as economy revolution is everyother things which includes subsidy, floating, policies

recommendations: i want market revolution like we have companies let us have market companies not all these 2 by 2 shops

textile revolution: let the government empower some people in aba or lagos, let us have textile companies

we cant jump all these and start wanting benz and big companies to come to Nigeria, let all do all these firs

You seem not to know Jack about Economy.
What discipline did you study in school?
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Khyrvxjzy: 3:02pm On Apr 19
onumadu:

I have been to Rice republic at least 50 times.
See what hunger can do to your mind?
Now you can't even see a country called Benin. You see Beans! cheesy
bro whats your point
insult? obi cant be president
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Khyrvxjzy: 3:06pm On Apr 19
Wainey:
So what should I do if I don't wish?
Should I contest as a president and take the economy from him.
Cos the next thing u might say is I shouldn't wish, I should take action. grin grin

he will tell you that you must vote obi, thats the only solution to a great Nigeria
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Khyrvxjzy: 3:11pm On Apr 19
ivandragon:
Op...

Let's not deal in ifs and maybes.

The easiest way to check if the APC has done well is to compare the purchasing power between 1990 to date as presented below.

I have used rice. You can use other indicies/commodities.

1. Rice, between 90-98, averaged 1000 for 50kg.
Minimum wage averaged N300.
So you needed 3+ months salary to buy 1 50kg rice.

2. Between 1999-2010, rice prices averaged 6k.
Minimum wage averaged 7k. So a month's salary would buy you a 50kg rice with a little change.

3. Between 2011 to 2014, 50kg rice averaged 8k.
Minimum wage was 18k.
So a month's salary could get you 2 50kg bags of rice and have change.

4. Between 2015-date, 50kg rice averages 70k.
Minimum wage is 30k.
So you need 2+ month's of salary to buy 1 50kg rice.

The above is the simplest representation of the erosion of the common man's purchasing power in Nigeria.

When sane people say things are terrible, they know exactly what they are saying.

The government needs to sit up and do better.

the system in Nigeria is bad, i understand all you have said but that is not the solution, let the president take us to early 90s where only a rich man eat rice, chicken, multichoice etc and Nigeria will be great concentration of power, subsidy is eating the future now
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Khyrvxjzy: 3:13pm On Apr 19
Splashme:

You seem not to know Jack about Economy.
What discipline did you study in school?
accounting social studies
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Wainey: 3:15pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

he will tell you that you must vote obi, thats the only solution to a great Nigeria
if it's not just a zombie followership that Obi gathers, truth be told, Obi doesn't have what it takes to preside over the affairs of this country.
The money that was donated for his campaign under LP was wiped out under his watch, a party that excos are not up to one faculty. And he wants to be president of 200m persons.
He should go and show his leadership in LP crisis first.
That man will be a failure worse than Buhari if we mistakenly give him presidency.
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by ivandragon: 6:11pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

the system in Nigeria is bad, i understand all you have said but that is not the solution, let the president take us to early 90s where only a rich man eat rice, chicken, multichoice etc and Nigeria will be great concentration of power, subsidy is eating the future now

I think you are misunderstanding me.

There are two sides to my position.

1st is that the government needs to recognise that there are problems and majority of those complaining are not 'haters' but people who genuinely feel the overwhelming pressure of poor decisions taken so far.

2nd is that there are those who want us to believe that things are 'better'. But better in comparison to what? Hence the reason for my analysis.
Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Forkthiefnubu: 6:26pm On Apr 19
Quarter baked arm chair dusty ass economist cum jiahdist

1 Like

Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by onumadu: 11:02pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

bro whats your point
insult? obi cant be president

And what makes you think I give a flying fck?
Your hunger. Your problem. cool

1 Like

Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by plumcomm: 1:18am On Apr 20
Nice2023:

I can use nairaland to assess ur mentality.

Very low IQ.
you seem more impoverish and frustrated than the OP,it is obvious from your comments.the situation of this country has made you miserably aggressive,instead of to device means to mitigate it.just don’t contemplate suicide Abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by NothingDoMe: 2:42am On Apr 20
shortgun:
Nonsense angry
This is how much other African countries pay for 24 hrs of constant electricity yet you are here hyping Nonsense.

Libya USD 0.007....................₦8.06
Angola USD 0.013)................₦14.95
Sudan USD 0.014).................₦16.10
Kyrgyzstan USD 0.017......... ₦19.55
Zimbabwe USD 0.021...........₦24.16

Nigeria....................................₦225 for darkness
Lol. N225 for darkness.

1 Like

Re: I Love Tinubu Economy Revolution by Nice2023(m): 6:24am On Apr 20
plumcomm:
you seem more impoverish and frustrated than the OP,it is obvious from your comments.the situation of this country has made you miserably aggressive,instead of to device means to mitigate it.just don’t contemplate suicide Abeg.

I don't need to brag about myself.

My giver away can feed u at least for one good year.

But I feel concern for my country men and women hence my position.

For the OP, and u...u guys are complete picayune.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Http://www.bushisantichrist.com/ / The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. / Lagosian: How Is The Crime Rate In Lagos In 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.