Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. (2898 Views)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 4:16pm On Apr 19
nabiz:
so can you tell us where igbos migrated from. If you can't tell then keep quiet

You think every living being migrated from far place to their current place?
Where did all the animals in Igboland migrated from? Did Eri brought them from Israel?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:24pm On Apr 19
paramakina202:

You think every living being migrated from far place to their current place?
Where did all the animals in Igboland migrated from? Did Eri brought them from Israel?

IF U THINK ERI IS THE ONLY HEBREW NAME IGBO SHARE WITH ISRAEL, THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

ADA, AMARA ARE JUST A FEW OF MANY
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by GenSpecifics: 4:28pm On Apr 19
Americans are no longer willing to fight and die in another Jewish war.

The Khazars are shopping for disposable canon fodder in their war to protect their stolen land .

I support this ruling by the rabid rabbis.

Ibos can go and fight for their slave masters in return to having a patch of land in the Negav desert.

It's a win scenario for Nigeria .
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:28pm On Apr 19
THE JEWISH ONLY TAKE THIS TO A LOST TRIBE AND IN 2021, THEY CARRIED IT TO IGBO LAND

Rudy Rochman meeting with Nigeria’s Igbo community

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:31pm On Apr 19
The Sefer Torah has touched down in Igboland from Jerusalem.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 4:48pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

IF U THINK ERI IS THE ONLY HEBREW NAME IGBO SHARE WITH ISRAEL, THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

ADA, AMARA ARE JUST A FEW OF MANY

Stroy grin
You HEBREW wannabes always asked us if we are not Jews then where did we migrated from?
Where did all the animals that are native to Igbo land migrated from?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:57pm On Apr 19
paramakina202:

Stroy grin
You HEBREW wannabes always asked us if we are not Jews then where did we migrated from?
Where did all the animals that are native to Igbo land migrated from?

silly question, did dey not teach u, it is rude to answer question with question?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 5:12pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

silly question, did dey not teach u, it is rude to answer question with question?

It is silly only to brainwashed jew wannabes Whenever they take a Look at themselves in mirrow are not proud of who they are unless they attatch fake Jewish identity to themselves.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:13pm On Apr 19
paramakina202:

It is silly only to brainwashed jew wannabes Whenever they take a Look at themselves in mirrow are not proud of who they are unless they attatch fake Jewish identity to themselves.

Where did igbo migrate from is the question?

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:19pm On Apr 19
This Hebrew identity is well documented and known.

They did not put the star of David on Nigeria flag for no reason.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by ShoeGetSize: 5:25pm On Apr 19
When they eventually form their own country, you won't be able to stop them.

helinues:
Toh

So when are they relocating back to their original home country?

grin
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by peleson1: 5:29pm On Apr 19
This is so true
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:38pm On Apr 19
peleson1:
This is so true

We share many names with Ancient Hebrew, almost all our towns and villages share names with ANCIENT HEBREW.

Abia is an Ancient Hebrew name
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 5:38pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

Where did igbo migrate from is the question?

Judaism is a religion just like we have Igbo christian and Igbo Muslims.
What if our Igbo Muslims brothers start claiming we are Arabs just because they Muslims?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:40pm On Apr 19
paramakina202:

What if our Igbo Muslims brothers start claiming we are Arabs just because they Muslims?

hahahaha did u say Igbo muslim, that muslim is your Yoruba and Fulani thing, leave Igbos out of it.

If u insist, show us where Igbo muslim are this numerous or congregated.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:45pm On Apr 19
paramakina202:

#

Your Phantom Igbo muslim.

You cannot even show us a congregation to prove it.

The minute i heard Igbo muslim, the odour and stink put me off.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:48pm On Apr 19
paramakina202:

"The Jews originated from the Igbo tribe": Ooni of Ife says, Nigerians react Updated Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 10:08 AM by Bada Yusuf The Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi of Ife has said that the Jews, the dominant tribe in Israel, originated from the Igbo tribe Read more: https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1566091-jews-originated-igbo-tribe-ooni-ife-nigerians-react/
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by helinues: 5:49pm On Apr 19
ShoeGetSize:
When they eventually form their own country, you won't be able to stop them.

Hope they are going to carry their land along

grin cheesy
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:50pm On Apr 19
The other mofo, have run off after i requested a picture of Igbo muslim congregated.

They are addicted to lies.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 6:00pm On Apr 19
hammer567:
IGBO PEOPLE GENETICS HAVE ALWAYS STOOD OUT IN WEST AFRICA.

THAT OUR LIGHT SKIN ALONE IS UNAFRICAN.

32s

You are referring as those over bleached people to light skin? grin

Nobody is naturally light skinned in that region

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 6:02pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

Everybody knows igbo are not black like the rest of you.

Igbo are not a dark skin people.

So, it dont matter what you want to post.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by ShoeGetSize: 6:04pm On Apr 19
They have been and continues to be the owners of that land long before the garbage called Nigeria came into existence

helinues:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 6:05pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

Many of you are so addicted to lying that when you cannot lie, u become very angry and fustrated and end of lying anyway.

My question is, are Igbos dark skin like the rest of you in west africa?

The answer is no, in every Igbo family, they are divided, light skin and dark skin.

You may find 3 light skin and 1 dark skin person among the children.

Read these book written before your grandparents were born

http://books.google.com/books?id=_lmFzFgsTZYC&pg=PA168
http://books.google.com/books?id=9QORC_cr86sC&pg=PA46&dq=mulatto+eboe&as_brr=1

This is the one i'm reading right now about an igbo slave that escaped from his master
http://books.google.com/books?id=PrPxWLSrp78C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Afamed: 6:17pm On Apr 19
grin grin grin grin

Aclalugo & LZAA how the weekend go be?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 6:21pm On Apr 19
helinues:

grin cheesy

They are finding Love already.

From that message on Facebook, a relationship began to build. First, she followed Mr. Nwafor.

Eventually, interacting with each other virtually wasn’t enough; Moshe and I needed to figure out if we could make our relationship work. In November 2020, the United States Embassy in Abuja remained closed due to the pandemic, so it was impossible for Moshe to obtain a tourist visa to visit me. The only option was for me to go to him. I had to travel to Atlanta to get a visa, since Atlanta had the only Nigerian consulate still issuing them. I had to scramble to find a flight to Nigeria after my first one was canceled and arrange for pre-flight Covid testing as well as Airbnb quarantine accommodations in Abuja for after my arrival. And, because I was traveling to Western Africa, I had to obtain the standard vaccinations and medication.

When I landed and saw Moshe waiting outside the airport with a huge grin on his face, I knew I had made the right decision despite the difficulties.

Eliana and Moshe plan to establish an organization to aid Jews in Nigeria and elsewhere in Africa.
Before my trip, I had reached out to several Philadelphia-area synagogues as well as the Israel Center of Conservative Judaism in Flushing, N.Y., led by my father, Rabbi Moshe Saks, and the Huntington Jewish Center in Long Island, N.Y., led by my brother, Rabbi Ari Saks, for donations of tefillin, mezuzot, mahzorim, siddurim and tzitzit. I even managed to locate a large shofar to ring in the Jewish New Year, a special request from Moshe. So when Moshe brought me to his family’s compound in Kubwa, I didn’t arrive empty-handed. The first to greet me was Moshe’s father, whose warm, infectious smile instantly made me feel at home.

The warm welcome carried over into my first Shabbat in Nigeria.

Eliana Saks and Moshe Nwafor in Nigeria.
So, in November, 2020, she took an Ethiopian Airlines flight to Togo, and then got on a connector flight to Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. That’s where Moshe lives. That was the first of two five-week-long trips she took to Nigeria; there was another five-week-long trip to Rwanda, where the two vacationed together.

Now, Moshe Nwafor and Eliana Saks are engaged to be married. She’ll talk about it for Kol Rina.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 6:57pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

Many of you are so addicted to lying that when you cannot lie, u become very angry and fustrated and end of lying anyway.

My question is, are Igbos dark skin like the rest of you in west africa?

The answer is no, in every Igbo family, they are divided, light skin and dark skin.

You may find 3 light skin and 1 dark skin person among the children.

Igbo are not as light as they make people think. Come to the East and you will know that, Igbo are naturally dark people. They are actually one of the darkest People in Nigeria.

When Igbo man leaves the East, he suddenly becomes fair. This is to show you that, they are not naturally fair people
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:02pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

Igbo are not as light as they make people think. Come to the East and you will know that, Igbo are naturally dark people. They are actually one of the darkest People in Nigeria.

When Igbo man leaves the East, he suddenly becomes fair. This is to show you that, they are not naturally fair people

U SAID AS THEY MAKE PEOPLE THINK?

WHO ARE MAKING YOU THINK?

ANYWAY, KEEP THINKING. LOL
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 7:02pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

Come to Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi. You will know that Igbo people are naturally dark in color.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:04pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

Come to Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi. You will know that Igbo people are naturally dark in color.

U ARE IN ALL THOSE STATES AT ONCE?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:05pm On Apr 19
FUNNY THING IS DESPITE HIS EFFORT TO BE IN ALL THE SE STATES AT THE SAMETIME, NOBODY WILL BELIEVE HIS LIES.

LIES ARE HARD TO SELL.

U CAN IMAGINE HIM CLAIMING THEY MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE.

WHO? the gods! LOL
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 7:08pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

See natural Igbo People complexion. Come to East, this is how 90% of Igbo People complexion is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Persians and Portugese of Somalia / Ohafia War Dance Of The Ohafia People / I Need Help Pricing Up My Marriage List!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.