Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. (2894 Views)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:09pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

See natural Igbo People complexion. Come to East, this is how 90% of Igbo People complexion is

U SAID PEOPLE MADE TO BELIEVE?

WHO MADE YOU AND THE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE?

WHO?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 7:10pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

U ARE IN ALL THOSE STATES AT ONCE?

I know all the States in the East like the back of my hand.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:12pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

I know all the States in the East like the back of my hand.
WHY YOUR LIES WONT FLY IS BECAUSE, YOU ARE TALKING TO NIGERIANS THAT LIVE NEXT DOORS TO IGBO.

THEY HAVE SEEN WHEN THEY WERE BORN, WENT TO NURSERY, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL WITH THEM BEFORE UNIVERSITY.

THE LIGHT SKIN OF MY PEOPLE IS UNQUESTIONED. OK!

JEALOUSY AND ENVY WILL EVENTUALLY KILL U, GO AND MARK THIS POST.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 7:12pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

U SAID PEOPLE MADE TO BELIEVE?

WHO MADE YOU AND THE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE?

WHO?

Those that live outside the East made other Nigerians who have never been to the East to believe that Igbo are all fair. But that's a big LIE.

When you come to the East, you will know that, that perception is wrong.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:14pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

Those that live outside the East made other Nigerians who have never been to the East to believe that Igbo are all fair. But that's a big LIE.

When you come to the East, you will know that, that perception is wrong.

SHARAP, YOU SOUND SO BITTER AND FULL OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY THAT U LOOK MENTALLY ILL.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 7:18pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

WHY YOUR LIES WONT FLY IS BECAUSE, YOU ARE TALKING TO NIGERIANS THAT LIVE NEXT DOORS TO IGBO.

THEY HAVE SEEN WHEN THEY WERE BORN, WENT TO NURSERY, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL WITH THEM BEFORE UNIVERSITY.

THE LIGHT SKIN OF MY PEOPLE IS UNQUESTIONED. OK!

JEALOUSY AND ENVY WILL EVENTUALLY KILL U, GO AND MARK THIS POST.

They bleach their skin and even bleach their Kids. But come to the East and see for yourself. You will think you are in South Sudan grin grin

Show me any fair person from the pictures I posted, apart from one of those guys in Suit

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by LZAA: 7:21pm On Apr 19
Afamed:
grin grin grin grin

Aclalugo & LZAA how the weekend go be?
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:26pm On Apr 19
Almaiga:

They bleach their skin and even bleach their Kids. But come to the East and see for yourself. You will think you are in South Sudan grin grin

Show me any fair person from the pictures I posted, apart from one of those guys in Suit

WHEN U TALK ABOUT IGBOS, THIS IS WHAT MOST NIGERIANS REMEMBER FROM THEIR CHILDHOOD.

CHILDHOOD PHOTO OF CHIAMANDA AND HER BROTHER

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:30pm On Apr 19
I SAID EVERY IGBO FAMILY HAVE THEM LIKE THIS.

SHARED LIGHT AND DARKSKIN CHILDREN

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 7:35pm On Apr 19
SHE ENDED UP MARRYING ANOTHER LIGHT SKINNED PERSON LIKE HER BROTHER.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 7:58pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

"The Jews originated from the Igbo tribe": Ooni of Ife says, Nigerians react Updated Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 10:08 AM by Bada Yusuf The Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi of Ife has said that the Jews, the dominant tribe in Israel, originated from the Igbo tribe Read more: https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1566091-jews-originated-igbo-tribe-ooni-ife-nigerians-react/

The Ooni is now expert in Igbo history. Anyway he was making jokes of Igbo jew wannabes that ndi Igbo are way older than the Jews.
If that is the case and Ooni was right, why did you guys open a thread captioned Igbos are descendants of Jews? And happy celebrating it ;DConfused and inferiority complex. If being Igbo is not enough for you guys relocate to Israel that is if they will even grant you visa.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 8:01pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

#

Your Phantom Igbo muslim.

You cannot even show us a congregation to prove it.

The minute i heard Igbo muslim, the odour and stink put me off.

You mean the likes of Alhaji Abdulaziz Ude, Alhaji Onyeagocha to mention a few were ghost? Muslims are not many in Igbo land but they exist
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Sparrk007(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19
The most foolish and funny people on earth😏😏
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 8:13pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

Where did igbo migrate from is the question?

Igbos are aboriginals of Igbo land. The original Igbo people were created in Igbo land as their was no trace both in oral story or in songs left by our ancestors that they came from anywhere else.
No trace of Hebrew in our names and language, food, music, dance, marriage and the names of our villages etc....
If the jew migrants founded Igbo land the names of our villages today would have bear their names.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 8:16pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

WHEN U TALK ABOUT IGBOS, THIS IS WHAT MOST NIGERIANS REMEMBER FROM THEIR CHILDHOOD.

CHILDHOOD PHOTO OF CHIAMANDA AND HER BROTHER

These are the only fortunate Igbo that are fair
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Almaiga: 8:19pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

SHARAP, YOU SOUND SO BITTER AND FULL OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY THAT U LOOK MENTALLY ILL.

Why should I evy People who bleach?
God forbid grin

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by RoxyBrownAutos: 8:19pm On Apr 19
Good to hear this good news.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Broveens42(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

We share many names with Ancient Hebrew, almost all our towns and villages share names with ANCIENT HEBREW.

Abia is an Ancient Hebrew name

when you study the old testament critically, you would understand 3 groups of people
1. the ones who claimed to be chosen People of a vengeful creator and derive pleasure in murder and conquering territories ( present Israelis/US)
2. The ones who do not pretend to be killers
(enemies of Israelis)
3. The Israelites(igbos) of a DAILY creator, who derive pleasure in omenala; omenala is non literally divided into two; worship and Mmadu- beauty of life.
They don't attack or conquer territories, they survive on self defence, have no king but mediators/priests and attribute significant powers to women.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 9:35pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

We share many names with Ancient Hebrew, almost all our towns and villages share names with ANCIENT HEBREW.

Abia is an Ancient Hebrew name

I hope you do not mean Abia state grin
Abia is an abraviation of Aba, Bende, Isuikwuato and Afrikpo(Abia) the first lettes of the Towns were used to coin the name Abia. Dont get it twisted bro.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 11:46pm On Apr 19
RoxyBrownAutos:
Good to hear this good news.

You mean the fake news?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 1:32pm On Apr 20
paramakina202:

You mean the fake news?

DEMAND FP FOR THIS THREAD THAT MADE 5 PAGES IN LESS THAN6 HOURS FROM CREATION, IT WILL REACH 20 PAGES.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by GenSpecifics: 8:51pm On Apr 20
Just imagine an entire nation requiring validation from a fake jewish authority

Ibos are senseless idiots
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:43am On Apr 21
GenSpecifics:
Just imagine an entire nation requiring validation from a fake jewish authority

Ibos are senseless idiots

It is time to allow Nigerians make thier comments about this.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 9:55am On Apr 21
Almaiga:

These are the only fortunate Igbo that are fair

ALL I EVER TOLD HERE WAS THE TRUTH AND IT CAME WITH EASE.

IT WAS NOT HARD AND I DID NOT HAVE TO LOSE MY SANITY.

CAN U SAY THE SAME FOR YOURSELF? JUST READ YOUR COMMENTS AND SEE THE PICTURES U POST FIRST.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 10:17am On Apr 21
paramakina202:

The Ooni is now expert in Igbo history. Anyway he was making jokes of Igbo jew wannabes that ndi Igbo are way older than the Jews.
If that is the case and Ooni was right, why did you guys open a thread captioned Igbos are descendants of Jews? And happy celebrating it ;DConfused and inferiority complex. If being Igbo is not enough for you guys relocate to Israel that is if they will even grant you visa.

Your illiteracy knows no bounds. Right in front of your eyes the title of the thread makes it clear that Igbos are descendants of ANCIENT ISRAELITES, and you are here, blinding stating that the top suggest that Igbos are descendants of JEWS.

And stop being jealous because Jews are desperately seeking to attach to the great Igbo race.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 11:15am On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

Your illiteracy knows no bounds. Right in front of your eyes the title of the thread makes it clear that Igbos are descendants of ANCIENT ISRAELITES, and you are here, blinding stating that the top suggest that Igbos are descendants of JEWS.

And stop being jealous because Jews are desperately seeking to attach to the great Igbo race.

Delusional as usual.Keep contradicting yourselves.The people who champion this phantom Igbo/Hebrew relationship are usually brain washed Biafra agitators.Tell me one prominent Igbo man who goes about celebrating non existing kinship with Israel.
Your last sentence is in the opposite.It is rather some misguided Anambra Jew wannabes trying desperately to attach themselves to the Israelis.
Go to any Igbo reputable group like SE governors forum,Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo,SE traditional council of Ndi Eze etc and tell them they Jews and Eri of Igala origin is the father of all Igbo and see what happens.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 11:17am On Apr 21
paramakina202:

Delusional as usual.Keep contradicting yourselves.The people who champion this phantom Igbo/Hebrew relationship are usually brain washed Biafra agitators.Tell me one prominent Igbo man who goes about celebrating non existing kinship with Israel.
Your last sentence is in the opposite.It is rather some misguided Anambra Jew wannabes trying desperately to attach themselves to the Israelis.
Go to any Igbo reputable group like SE governors forum,Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo,SE traditional council of Ndi Eze etc and tell them they Jews and Eri of Igala origin is the father of all Igbo and see what happens.

This news have been around for over 2 years now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdQgsNtMyvs
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 11:35am On Apr 21
hammer567:

This news have been around for over 2 years now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdQgsNtMyvs

So your source of information is Igbrew blogger who copied from another Igbrew Facebook WALL to deceive you.
Show us direct link where any Israeli court made such ruling.
Keep wasting your time on things that adds no value to you personally and ndi Igbo in general.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 11:39am On Apr 21
paramakina202:

So your source of information is Igbrew blogger who copied from another Igbrew Facebook WALL to deceive you.
Show us direct link where any Israeli court made such ruling.
Keep wasting your time on things that adds no value to you personally and ndi Igbo in general.

Stop posting crap back and fourth like a demented fellow.

I know u want all the attention and love igbo however, share the story with others so they can have an input and wider debate.

We are running out of patience with you.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 11:47am On Apr 21
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by melodyogonna(m): 11:58am On Apr 21
Wetin be this?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 12:21pm On Apr 21
hammer567:

Stop posting crap back and fourth like a demented fellow.

I know u want all the attention and love igbo however, share the story with others so they can have an input and wider debate.

We are running out of patience with you.

Post direct link or for ever keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nke Onye Chiri Ya Zaa! / Igbo Ethnic Group And Nation: The Confusion Between The Two / The Alaafin(s) Of Oyo: Iku Baba Yeye Alase Keji Orisa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.