Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. (2895 Views)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 4:34pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

Being a descendant of ancient Israelites doesn't automatically make you an Israeli citizen, but with this ruling an Igbo person can pursue Israeli citizenship.

The Rabbinical court has already made it clear that Igbos and Jews can intermarry without any encumbrances, as we are relatives from the same ancestors.

Please do not consume rat poison tonight. Postpone such activities till tomorrow

It is a lie every Hebrew have right of return to Israel but not identity thieves like you grin
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:35pm On Apr 21
There is nothing on Gods earth that binds me to the Yoruba man.

Likewise, nothing binds me to the Hausa man.

They are both complete strangers to me.

The way they have treated Igbos and continue to treat Igbo buttress that fact.

Imagine creating a thread to say happy 1 year in prison to EzeIgbo Ajao for being angry at the killing and destruction of Igbo people/property and threatening to bring ESN as Security.

Whether they jail him for life, kill him as they do any little chance they are given gun as police in Igbo land, does not stop the Igbo match forward.

That is for their conscience to judge them.

Their is a news that police was arrested today for shooting a young Igbo man dead in Abia. That is what happen wen u share country with strange bed fellow.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:41pm On Apr 21
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 4:49pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:

It is a lie every Hebrew have right of return to Israel but not identity thieves like you grin

It is Jews that have a right of return.

This makes sense especially as Jews did not have any homeland they could call theirs prior to the 1948 creation of modern Israel.

Igbos are not under such a pressure as we have Igboland which we own completely.

However, as descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, Igbos also have a claim on Israel, and a few may assert that right, if they feel Nigeria is in an irredeemable mess
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 4:52pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

This makes sense especially as Jews did not have any homeland they could call theirs prior to the 1948 creation of modern Israel.

Igbos are not under such a pressure as we have Igboland which we own completely.

However, as descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, Igbos also have a claim on Israel, and a few may assert that right, if they feel Nigeria is in an irredeemable mess

what is even more attractive to me is separation.

I'm not against Nigeria but I'm against failure.

We can always remove ourselves from the company of fools.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:03pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:

Abia maybe found in English Bible but Abia state is a coined word from the 4 major towns that made up the newly created state which are Aba, Bende, Isuikwuato and Afrikpo.
Any resemblance with any word in the Bible is a coincidence. You can Google how the name Abia came about from the founding fathers of the state.

Interesting, I love the bolded word coincidence.

When u study the relationship between Igbo and Ancient Hebrew that is exactly what u will keep finding, Coincidence are numerous.

I am very optimistic about the capacity and potential for Igboland to develop without Hausa and Yorubas.

That is not to say it cannot develop with Hausa and Yorubas either.

I 'm also more interested in creating an eco-system that will allow the Global Jews to visit Igboland as tourism, bring development and employment than Igbos immigrants running to tiny Israel.

That is not to say, Igbo Jews wont be in Isarel, but it shoudn't be illegal or jakpa, rather official to study, work or marriage. etc
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 5:09pm On Apr 21
hammer567:

what is even more attractive to me is separation.

I'm not against Nigeria but I'm against failure.

We can always remove ourselves from the company of fools.

I like the strategic options this ruling gives Ndigbo.

We can play a sophisticated political chess game with any entity.

It's not bad having blood siblings in other climes
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:15pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

I like the strategic options this ruling gives Ndigbo.

We can play a sophisticated political chess game with any entity.

It's not bad having blood siblings in other climes

Especially when those that benefit from your God given resources now want to kill u out of greed.

Dont u think God is great?

He said, I will curse those who curse you and I will bless those who bless you Israel.

Nobody have come against Igbo and remained the same.

Look at Reno Omokri, he is starting to unravel.

Suddenly his brother a pastor raped a 15 year old girl and it is public.

Same happened to Abba kyira, we have seen it all before, even Sanusi got disgrace and dethroned.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:20pm On Apr 21
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 5:29pm On Apr 21
hammer567:

Especially when those that benefit from your God given resources now want to kill u out of greed.

Dont u think God is great?

He said, I will curse those who curse you and I will bless those who bless you Israel.

Nobody have come against Igbo and remained the same.

Look at Reno Omokri, he is starting to unravel.

Suddenly his brother a pastor raped a 15 year old girl and it is public.

Same happened to Abba kyira, we have seen it all before, even Sanusi got disgrace and dethroned.

It will seem as though raping young girls is in their blood.

Even the nation is suffering for their hate for Igbos
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:32pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

It will seem as though raping young girls is in their blood.

Even the nation is suffering for their hate for Igbos

God's word is clear, I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.

Our fight is not against flesh and blood.

Their is a spiritual fight.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 5:34pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

You keep contradicting yourself..ain't you a lost tribe of Israel anymore?
Aint you descendants of Eri son of Gad again?
Stay one place Abeg. The Gad you claim through Eri is one of the tribes of Israel.
Gad is one of sons of Jacob and Jacob is Israel.
You guys are only making noise on social media lying shamelessly including your kings tufiakwa.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 5:41pm On Apr 21
hammer567:

God's word is clear, I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.

Our fight is not against flesh and blood.

Their is a spiritual fight.

Fulani and Yoruba voters are suffering the hunger more than any other group in Nigeria.

Buharis government was a total failure because of his anti-Igbo stance.

Tinubu's government is also likely to be a huge failure because of their anti-Igbo campaigns, and policies

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 5:43pm On Apr 21
hammer567:

Interesting, I love the bolded word coincidence.

When u study the relationship between Igbo and Ancient Hebrew that is exactly what u will keep finding, Coincidence are numerous.

I am very optimistic about the capacity and potential for Igboland to develop without Hausa and Yorubas.

That is not to say it cannot develop with Hausa and Yorubas either.

I 'm also more interested in creating an eco-system that will allow the Global Jews to visit Igboland as tourism, bring development and employment than Igbos immigrants running to tiny Israel.

That is not to say, Igbo Jews wont be in Isarel, but it shoudn't be illegal or jakpa, rather official to study, work or marriage. etc

We can actually maintain good relationship with mutual benefits with Israel without falsely claiming to be them.
The Israelis do not build relatioonship based on emotions but rather based on their national interest.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 5:43pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:

You keep contradicting yourself..ain't you a lost tribe of Israel anymore?
Aint you descendants of Eri son of Gad again?
Stay one place Abeg. The Gad you claim through Eri is one of the tribes of Israel.
Gad is one of sons of Jacob and Jacob is Israel.
You guys are only making noise on social media lying shamelessly including your kings tufiakwa.

You obviously don't know who the Jews are, and I don't have the time to lecture you now
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 5:49pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

You obviously don't know who the Jews are, and I don't have the time to lecture you now

Keep running round circle believing it will eventually take you to your destination.

A descendant of Eri son of Gad is saying he is not an Israeli or a Jew so who is?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:50pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:

We can actually manitam good relarionship with mutual benefits with Israel without falsely claiming to be them.
The Israelis do not build relarionship based on emotions but rather based on their national interest.

this nigeria the british put u into with yoruba and hausa, have caused you to forget who u are.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 5:53pm On Apr 21
Many of u errorneous fall for the propaganda of Igbo Mulim and will even go as far as sayin they make up 25% of igbo population.

Yet u cannot show us a single congregation of Igbo muslim in Igboland.

when we talk of Igbo jews, u will start to talk nonsense but this religion is what the British met here.

Olaudah EQUIANO wrote about our indigenous religion

This Igbo Hebrew Origin is not new, the British met it here.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 6:03pm On Apr 21
Tellmeastory:
Hebrew = Igbo

The Hebrew word for "son" is ben; plural is bānim.

In Hebrew you say ‘Josh Ben Kasper’ to mean ‘Josh, son of Kasper’

In Igbo the same is done, usually in the village where everyone knows each other.

So if you are referring to a guy in your village named Kelechi Okafor, you would say ‘Kelechi BEH Okafor’, meaning “Kelechi Of The House Of Okafor”,

And then the PLURAL of the Hebrew word, Ben, as stated above, is ‘bānim’.

In Igbo that of course translates to the same word, BANYIN.. meaning “Our common home”.

It’s incredible.

https://www.nairaland.com/8068520/hebrew-indeed-igbo-amazing-language#129559423

I found this in the other thread.

More coincidence?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 6:06pm On Apr 21
The coincidence no dey end?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by hammer567: 6:21pm On Apr 21
Igbo will call eyes Ayin.

The hebrew word for eyes is Ayin

Amara is Igbo for Grace

Amariah is Hebrew for Grace

Their are plenty more.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by OfoIgbo: 7:12pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:

Keep running round circle believing it will eventually take you to your destination.

A descendant of Eri son of Gad is saying he is not an Israeli or a Jew so who is?

Your ignorance is mind-boggling.

Jews are originally from the tribe of Judah (and possibly Benjamin) who were practising RABBINICAL JUDAISM. Rabbis were heavily influential in this branch of Judaism, and they allow for the conversion of non-Jews as converts. They were the major part of the Israelite family that found their way and settled in Europe and north Africa. Jews settled in countries that were already peopled and owned by European groups, so they were mainly seen as settlers, and because of their cultural practices, they were frequently victimised, marginalised, discrimminated against, and pogroms organised against them. Basically the same sort of treatment Igbos are getting from Nigerian gentiles.

In the old testament, there was hardly any rabbis, if at all. They practised pure Judaism which is very similar to OMENANA as practised by Igbos. Another thing that OMENANA has is that you can only be considered Igbo if your father is an Igbo, or if you are a non-Igbo woman, but married to an Igbo man. We don't allow for conversions into the Igbo society via omenana.

The 10 northern tribes were dispersed by Sennacherib, the king of Assyria, and a huge chunk of the Igbos left Israel in this first dispersal. Igboland is not just made up of people from the tribe of Gad (Eri, Arodi and Areli's descendants). Other Israelite tribes can also be found in Igboland. Remember that I wrote above that the majority of Jews went to Europe and north Africa. Some descendants of Judah also made it to Igboland, and they occupy quite a number of villages in southern Igboland.

Now because European Jews were being heavily persecuted in Europe and they had no homeland of their own, as Igbos have, a campaign commenced to create a HOMELAND for Jews. At some point a part of Uganda was even considered, but eventually it was agreed that their original homeland should be made available for them.
After the second world war, the state of Israel was created, and European and North African Jews flooded into it.

But every Israelite has a claim on Israel after all, God promised that land to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. So Igbos have a good claim, even though Igbos have uncontested territory in Nigeria.

I hope you can now see the state of the game now

cc
Hammer567
proeast
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by AfonjaConehead: 7:29pm On Apr 21
favor914:
Tiv man wey go dey wan claim Igbo, abi no be from western region your great grand parents migrate from, relocate to Enugu go work for the coal mines in the 1940’s?

Exodus from across the Benue River, na em turn to Israel for you abi?
No mind am,he is a GIRINGORY 😁😁😁
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by Makavelli001: 7:31pm On Apr 21
paramakina202:

Delusional as usual.Keep contradicting yourselves.The people who champion this phantom Igbo/Hebrew relationship are usually brain washed Biafra agitators.Tell me one prominent Igbo man who goes about celebrating non existing kinship with Israel.
Your last sentence is in the opposite.It is rather some misguided Anambra Jew wannabes trying desperately to attach themselves to the Israelis.
Go to any Igbo reputable group like SE governors forum,Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo,SE traditional council of Ndi Eze etc and tell them they Jews and Eri of Igala origin is the father of all Igbo and see what happens.

You Are wrong. Stop saying what u don't know. Eri was the son of Gad, Who was the son of Jacob. Go and read the bible and Igbo history very well. Slowpoke.
Eri did not come from igala. Eri's second wife gave birth to onoja who founded igala land. The Igbo tribe predates all tribes in Nigeria go and google it.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 8:23pm On Apr 21
Makavelli001:

You Are wrong. Stop saying what u don't know. Eri was the son of Gad, Who was the son of Jacob. Go and read the bible and Igbo history very well. Slowpoke.
Eri did not come from igala. Eri's second wife gave birth to onoja who founded igala land. The Igbo tribe predates all tribes in Nigeria go and google it.

You came late to the party.
You are an Igala migrant to Igboland claiming nonsense.We all knows your history now get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by paramakina202: 8:54pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

I have seen your epistle and it is not worth reading.

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. by ebufa: 12:32am On Apr 22
KillJoy62:
Nna men, u fit be Jew ooo, but for me I rather remain nwa Igbo, after all who Jew help.
A racial country like Israel.
Spits.

Please differentiate between jewish and Hebrew bloodline! Jews ( as we know it today) are any people who practice Judaism........Isrealites are Hebrews of the Abrahamic lineage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Ethnic Group And Nation: The Confusion Between The Two / The Alaafin(s) Of Oyo: Iku Baba Yeye Alase Keji Orisa. / Recipe From Angola- Looks Really Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.