Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently (44769 Views)

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by YemyTemmy: 7:45pm On Apr 19
successmatters:
Imagine if Otti governs Lagos that they have been looting grin

what stops him from elevating the state to lootable stage?
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Nyouth: 7:46pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
It's 6 lanes, port Harcourt express is 8 lanes.

No be you go tell me about Aba
maybe you don't how to count numbers
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Uncletony(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19
I hardly remember that Theodore orji once governed abia for 8yrs
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by cutesharon(f): 7:51pm On Apr 19
I guess it is okay to say he has done more than Obi did in 8 years within a short period of time. It is a lot of projects but that is why govt exists to carry out these capital projects and Otti is doing well. Aba deserves it.
FatherOfJesus:
This road was the reason why Aba was tagged dirty irredeemable.

The 6 lanes Portharcourt road, Aba is becoming a reality.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by FatherOfJesus: 7:53pm On Apr 19
cutesharon:
I guess it is okay to say he has done more than Obi did in 8 years within a short period of time. It is a lot of projects but that is why govt exists to carry out these capital projects and Otti is doing well. Aba deserves it.
I guess it's okay to say yiy are obsessed about Obi.
Take your obsession medicine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by PHAYOL81: 8:01pm On Apr 19
Impressive!

FatherOfJesus:
More.

Ikpeazu deserves no pity. How can a governor allow a forest to grow in the middle of a major road?

The inexplicable wonders of the universe is that same IKPEAZU was reelected into office for his second tenure despite his long haul of shortcomings. So astonishing.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:02pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
More.

Ikpeazu deserves no pity. How can a governor allow a forest to grow in the middle of a major road?
That should be weeds and not forest my brother. Please place it well.
But allowing such was wrong and condemnable.
Meanwhile, kudos to people's governor and more grace.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by mauchiz: 8:02pm On Apr 19
aspabay:
Abia don suffer oooo,

Sote any small work now is a big news to Abia people.

Thank God for Otti those people have really suffered
They really suffer, if you see what T orji and Ikpeazu did in Aba, you will cry, they left the roads to decay, is it the one that connects from Umuahia to Ohaofia, which one was good, is it Arochukwu?
Thank God for bringing Alex Otti, he is a saviour to Abians

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 8:04pm On Apr 19
Laple0541:
Before now, I used to think there is no single building with brown roof in Alaigbo. Are we sure this pictures are from Abia?
You can now go and celebrate but when we talk about brown roof, this is what we mean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 8:06pm On Apr 19
OfficialAPCNig:

Don't be stupid.

It's 6-lane x 6.7KM, which is about #800m per KM. The FG is spending over #15 trillion on the 700KM Lagos - Calabar coastal highway.

Does it mean they are spending #21.4 billion per KM?

But it seems they are doing open drainage even with such amount
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by marticeus(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
The decay in Abia was not just for only 8 years, it was for a complete 24 years, a quarter of century.
The pictures of Aba immediately after the civil war in Jan 1970,despite the civil war, the aerial bombardments perpetrated relentlessly for 3 years is by far better than how the PDP led government left it in May 2023.
May God give Wike and others the strength to kill and bury PDP forever and ever Amen.
NEVER AGAIN
What a wicked and mindless party.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:10pm On Apr 19
Objectivist04:

You can now go and celebrate but when we talk about brown roof, this is what we mean
You guys are derailing thread, breaking rule 1 of Nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:10pm On Apr 19
Laple0541:
Before now, I used to think there is no single building with brown roof in Alaigbo. Are we sure this pictures are from Abia?
You're derailing thread, thereby breaking rule 1 of Nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 8:13pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
It's 6 lanes, port Harcourt express is 8 lanes.

No be you go tell me about Aba
Honestly the road doesn't look like 6 lanes to me, it looks smaller and I have been wondering because everybody keeps saying 6 lanes.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:17pm On Apr 19
PHAYOL81:
Impressive!

The inexplicable wonders of the universe is that same IKPEAZU was reelected into office for his second tenure despite his long haul of shortcomings. So astonishing.
In Nigeria we always like reinforcing failure. It's their turn, let them do two terms. Two terms of failure and embezzlement.
You see some people have even started glamouring for Tinubu's second term when he has not clock 1 in the one he is doing and no results yet but some political jobbers have started praising his failure and policies somersault. Nigerians and failure refinement are conjoined twins.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 8:18pm On Apr 19
IfnobeGod20:

You guys are derailing thread, breaking rule 1 of Nairaland.
No I just wanted to show him how brown roof republic looks not few brown roofs here and there.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 8:20pm On Apr 19
IfnobeGod20:

In Nigeria we always like reinforcing failure. It's their turn, let them do two terms. Two terms of failure and embezzlement.
You see some people have even started glamouring for Tinubu's second term when he has not clock 1 in the one he is doing and no results yet but some political jobbers have started praising his failure and policies somersault. Nigerians and failure refinement are conjoined twins.
There will be no meaningful development at the state level until we abolish zoning
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by FatherOfJesus: 8:22pm On Apr 19
Objectivist04:

Honestly the road doesn't look like 6 lanes to me, it looks smaller and I have been wondering because everybody keeps saying 6 lanes.
It's 6 laned and very wide.

Maybe it's the picture but wait until it's finished
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:23pm On Apr 19
cutesharon:
Otti only learn from the mistakes of Obi. Obi never did PR of his projects and sometimes don't even commission it and if he goes to commission it, he goes with few people without effzzy.
You can never google and see Obi commissioning projects with array of people like his Co governors but you can Google and see many of his projects and achievements during his 8 years reign.
Otti has not personally commission any government project but his people are doing the PR for him. Seems it takes after Obi that doesn't believe in wasting little resources of he state in jamboree called commissioning.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 8:23pm On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
What do you expect from those primitive creatures than outsourcing their stupidity to blame a governor in Yoruba land. Look at the substandard rubbish they are celebrating?

Thank you, this is the real substandard road going on in south west, just look at the road and the environment.
Lagos really covered una nyash

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by chipet67(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19
fnep2smooth:
I need to run a documentary on Abia State, Aba in particular
Start from the Orjis tenure
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:29pm On Apr 19
Objectivist04:

There will be no meaningful development at the state level until we abolish zoning
Zoning is good but capable hands should be voted for. If one failed in a zone, another person can be voted for to complete for instead of reinforcement failure. But zoning reduces political infighting among constituencies and create a sense of belonging to every segments of the state or nation. My own grouse is we should stop reinforcing failure.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:31pm On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
What do you expect from those primitive creatures than outsourcing their stupidity to blame a governor in Yoruba land. Look at the substandard rubbish they are celebrating?

Appreciate good thing when you see one. There is no crime in appreciating good work, police won't arrest you for that. Remember, it is an ongoing project to add to it so that you will not have hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 8:32pm On Apr 19
Objectivist04:

No I just wanted to show him how brown roof republic looks not few brown roofs here and there.
okay o. You should have just left those bitter souls. They are irredeemable.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by djon78(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
More.

Still he is still galavanting around with Wike and others claiming G5

No iota of shame

God will definitely reward all of them

It's a very big pity they are the ones regarded as leaders and role models

They should continue
There reward is sure and coming

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by siant: 8:41pm On Apr 19
There's no difference
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by djon78(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:

Substandard indeed

A road still under construction you are calling substandard rubbish

I really tire for una o

Well you can say whatever you feel like
Alex Oti is seriously doing the right

Putting the right infrastructures
That were neglected for years by previous administrations

For you carrying bad Belle
You will cry more by the time Alex Oti finishes with Abia State

Una go cry Blue tears
Because you celebrate bad and talk down on good

Showing the kind of human you are
Also very unfortunate that we actually share same country with characters like you

Very pathetic

Mtschew....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by djon78(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19
siant:
There's no difference

Then you can't identify things properly
Which is a big judgement on your IQ and level of intelligence

If you can't spot the difference

Something is definitely wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Cheeryfeet: 8:50pm On Apr 19
Cindypresh:

Yes he still has a long way to go but if you deny you didn't see how bad that road was then you're the biggest liar to ever walk this earth.

Something everyone saw🙄

Na you get time to dey argue with blind men that have eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IamHonourable1: 8:53pm On Apr 19
Kudos to Mr Otti, I once passed this road on my way to PH from Enugu and I swore never to try it again.Federal government isn't really living up to its responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by siant: 8:53pm On Apr 19
djon78:

Then you can't identify things properly
Which is a big judgement on your IQ and level of intelligence

If you can't spot the difference

Something is definitely wrong somewhere
This doesn't make a difference as well.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by ufotunang: 8:57pm On Apr 19
That is why you must vote labour party candidates into power ...they care for the people, provide good goverance, and give their people better life and better standard of living as Alex otti is doing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.