Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,354 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently (44772 Views)

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by DrChukki: 6:43pm On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:

Why not your fellow Ibo states like Anambara or Enugu.

Lagos state is pleased with Sanwo Olu and the APC government. Lagos is light years ahead of Abia.

When I see you people comparing Abia state with Lagos, I realise that your problem is LACK OF BRAIN...

This was the reason an APC Chieftain from Lagos state came on national TV to warn his members to desist from saying that Tinubu built Lagos

Almost all the roads in Lagos were tarred as of 1970s... In the 60s, water is running in almost every homes in Lagos

People from all parts of Nigeria were already going to Lagos in the 1950s

Lagos was a former British Colony

Lagos was a former Capital City of Nigeria

You're using a state like that to compare a state created in 1991 with almost zero federal government presence

3rd Mainland bridge was built and reconstructed by the FG... Kindly point to me one single federal government project in Abia state since 1991

I repeat, you people LACK BRAIN...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19
abdeefggh:

You and your fellow l0sers will keep imagining. Greedy Thieves. Face your region

Lagos was a former capital and even till date enjoying special status.

Mention your state and leave Lagos alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by ntyce(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19
successmatters:
Imagine if Otti governs Lagos that they have been looting grin
B
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19
Otti if you finish ...put tollgate there any ngwa man that use that road must pay double... I should've owned a storey building there by now but my brother advised me against buying property in ph road due to bad road... Patience really pays off

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Blaze14k: 6:45pm On Apr 19
Dittodat:
Clowns grin
Best Governor in the history of the world grin grin

You see the way you people shout enemies of nigeria that is same we see you when you attack otti. You are simply a reflection of what you accuse others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Treasure17(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19
I mean how hard can it be to do the right things but Nigerian politicians are evil personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by confydoedowaye(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19
Cindypresh:

Yes he still has a long way to go but if you deny you didn't see how bad that road was then you're the biggest liar to ever walk this earth.

Something everyone saw🙄

Those useless ofe mmanu people will never appreciate good thing. Otti is a blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by joelbooks: 6:49pm On Apr 19
Stop spreading Fake News.

This is Federal road and federal government project being done by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless David Umahi

God Bless President Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by dalass(f): 6:50pm On Apr 19
successmatters:

Lagos don enter your eye

You better develop your bush paths so that when Biafra comes, your roads will be okay to carry your family back grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by NaijaCover(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Laple0541(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19
Before now, I used to think there is no single building with brown roof in Alaigbo. Are we sure this pictures are from Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by dalass(f): 6:51pm On Apr 19
dalass:

Lagos don enter your eye grin

Leave Lagos, develop your state and LG, remove Lagos from your eye grin

You better develop your bush paths so that when Biafra comes, your roads will be okay to carry your family back grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by OfficialAPCNig: 6:51pm On Apr 19
Ezewuzie01:
Aba needs urban regeneration. Those dilapidated buildings give it the feel of a slum. Also 30b for mere 6km road is wasteful. The only good about it is that some of the money will go to the pockets of the two Igbo shareholders in JB who are incidentally from Anambra state.
Don't be stupid.

It's 6-lane x 6.7KM, which is about #800m per KM. The FG is spending over #15 trillion on the 700KM Lagos - Calabar coastal highway.

Does it mean they are spending #21.4 billion per KM?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Lokostar01: 6:55pm On Apr 19
successmatters:
No wonder you people wanted to take over Lagos through gbarebo. Your hidden agenda has been bursted

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by omonla555: 6:57pm On Apr 19
https://www.nairaland.com/8066982/abia-residents-groan-rain-wash

successmatters:

Abia residents groan as rain wash off newly constructed road in Aba 2 days after commissioning for use by Gov Alex Otti.

This is People's road aba, re-ashpalted with drainage and commissioned by gov Otti.

The poor drainage built by the contractors forced residents to flee from their homes due to excess flood which destroyed properties worth over 500 million naira.

See people abusing Lagos Governor.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/9pAd75qhttCdGBGp/?mibextid=oFDknk

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by mobisonkk2: 6:58pm On Apr 19
Lagos was never the capital but tiny part of lagos island. I know you are dense, but just use Google before coming here to spew folktales fed to you in that erosion ravaged jungle.

DrChukki:

When I see you people comparing Abia state with Lagos, I realise that your problem is LACK OF BRAIN...

This was the reason an APC Chieftain from Lagos state came on national TV to warn his members to desist from saying that Tinubu built Lagos

Almost all the roads in Lagos were tarred as of 1970s... In the 60s, water is running in almost every homes in Lagos

People from all parts of Nigeria were already going to Lagos in the 1950s

Lagos was a former British Colony

Lagos was a former Capital City of Nigeria

You're using a state like that to compare a state created in 1991 with almost zero federal government presence

3rd Mainland bridge was built and reconstructed by the FG... Kindly point to me one single federal government project in Abia state since 1991

I repeat, you people LACK BRAIN...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by VinnyBaba: 6:58pm On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:

Lagos state is pleased with Sanwo Olu and the APC government. Lagos is light years ahead of Abia.

Only an Ignoramus will use compare Abia to compare Lagos. undecided

When was Abia state created? What's the state IGR and what's Lagos IGR?😏

Lagos has been Developed since the days of Lord Lugard and was Federal Capital Territory for almost 60years.😕

Make una Dey Try Get SENSE abeg! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by hooklover: 7:00pm On Apr 19
With this developmet u realise ibos dint need brafia or ipob or esn wst they lackwas good leqdership which otti is getying
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by toprealman: 7:02pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
This road was the reason why Aba was tagged dirty irredeemable.

The 6 lanes Portharcourt road, Aba is becoming a reality.
Children of hate
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Favourchris(f): 7:02pm On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:

To show how dumb u guys are. Why will u compare Lagos to aba.

Lagos should be compared to Cape town, Kigali , cario. But stupidity no go make una know watin una deserve.

Slaves

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Nyouth: 7:04pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
This road was the reason why Aba was tagged dirty irredeemable.

The 6 lanes Portharcourt road, Aba is becoming a reality.
oga port Harcourt road Aba is different from Enugu-pH exp way, pH road Aba is two lane road
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by mobisonkk2: 7:10pm On Apr 19
What do you expect from those primitive creatures than outsourcing their stupidity to blame a governor in Yoruba land. Look at the substandard rubbish they are celebrating?

omonla555:

See people abusing Lagos Governor.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/9pAd75qhttCdGBGp/?mibextid=oFDknk

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by MrBONE2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19
Mitsurugi:
grin And the fool Ikpeazu was dancing with G5
And he also supply me free enough Firewood and Kerosene grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Nyouth: 7:12pm On Apr 19
Laple0541:
Before now, I used to think there is no single building with brown roof in Alaigbo. Are we sure this pictures are from Abia?
you are seeing those building because the road has been impassable for over 20years now many lanloads have abandon their building there, ones this road is completed come back in the next two years you won't recognize this place again, this road was were we had more development in Aba in the 90s and early 2000
Go and check other places in Aba you will hadly find an old house still standing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Nyouth: 7:13pm On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
What do you expect from those primitive creatures than outsourcing their stupidity to blame a governor in Yoruba land. Look at the substandard rubbish they are celebrating?

oga that road is sti under construction
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by DagashSamson: 7:16pm On Apr 19
Op, what is the cost of the road construction.
Next time we want to know how much of tax payers money is been spent on the project.

Projects are one the easiest way to loot the treasury if you know you know.
Someone up mentioned 30billion for this 6km road. Kindly update with that information.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by DrChukki: 7:16pm On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
Lagos was never the capital but tiny part of lagos island. I know you are dense, but just use Google before coming here to spew folktales fed to you in that erosion ravaged jungle.

It doesn't change the fact that you LACK BRAIN

If you're wise, you will base your judgment with the Biblical parable of the talent...

And not based on personal sentiment caused by hatred...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Basic123: 7:20pm On Apr 19
If it were the be the other states governor.

Igbo people will be like..."WHY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO"......"WHAT IS THE COST"....."CONSTRUCTING ROADS TO EMBEZZLE FUNDS" BLA BLA

See how they are jubilation over construction of just 1km of road

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by abdeefggh: 7:24pm On Apr 19
Lizzysamuel:

Lagos was a former capital and even till date enjoying special status.

Mention your state and leave Lagos alone
We go flog you animals tire

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Myer(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19
SensetionalGoal:
Wow this is commendable...
Development/progress is such a beautiful sight to see.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by tollyboy5(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19
successmatters:
Just imagine fashola govern Abia State lol. They would have seen light since.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by FatherOfJesus: 7:44pm On Apr 19
Nyouth:
oga port Harcourt road Aba is different from Enugu-pH exp way, pH road Aba is two lane road
It's 6 lanes, port Harcourt express is 8 lanes.

No be you go tell me about Aba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.