Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently (44771 Views)

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by djon78(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19
siant:
This doesn't make a difference as well.

Your first statement have already shown the kind of person you are

It may not make a difference to you

But understanding minds have already placed your level of judgement on things

Meaning you have already shown your type
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by siant: 9:00pm On Apr 19
djon78:

Your first statement have already shown the kind of person you are

It may not make a difference to you

But understanding minds have already placed your level of judgement on things

Meaning you have already shown your type
Is there any difference? Not at all.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 9:20pm On Apr 19
IfnobeGod20:

Zoning is good but capable hands should be voted for. If one failed in a zone, another person can be voted for to complete for instead of reinforcement failure. But zoning reduces political infighting among constituencies and create a sense of belonging to every segments of the state or nation. My own grouse is we should stop reinforcing failure.
Development above sense of belonging, zoning has done more harm than good.

It is zoning that makes the people to overlook someone that failed in his first tenure because they want him to complete his zones slot so it can go to another zone.

During the last election, I supported Ike Ekweremadu trying to disrupt the zoning arrangement in enugu state, zoning breeds mediocrity

For me once the slot has gone round, it should be thrown open, we can't continue to condone incompetence just because we don't want to "shortchange" a particular zone or because we don't want a particular zone to rule for 12 years.
. democracy should be about good leadership instead of sense of belonging.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by ufuosman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19
Kudos to him
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by onuman: 9:29pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
More.

Ikpeazu deserves no pity. How can a governor allow a forest to grow in the middle of a major road?

It's unimaginable to see a university graduate state governor like Ikpeazu watching as important urban roads in one part of his state got desolate.

It's like what is happening now in nearby Imo state.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by FatherOfJesus: 9:34pm On Apr 19
onuman:

It's unimaginable to see a university graduate state governor like Ikpeazu watching as important urban roads in one part of his state got desolate.

It's like what is happening now in nearby Imo state.
I really cannot fathom these things myself
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by bentenny(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19
If Otti succeeds in converting abia state to an environment suitable for business to thrive,PDP will be chased out of abia state!
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by OfficialAPCNig: 10:19pm On Apr 19
Objectivist04:

But it seems they are doing open drainage even with such amount
They are not.

Have you seen the project scope and specification?

Oga, it's JB that's handling the project not Ojuelegba under bride construction companies
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19
It's a pity Lagos doesn't belong to a tribe where they have NO respect for elders and constituted authority.
If 100 years allocations altogether are given to Otti to spend on Abia state, he can NEVER achieve 20% of what the least governor who has governed Lagos achieve. Lagos state no be for ajokuta-mamomi. Yoruba don't encourage, sponsor or celebrate criminals like "them"

successmatters:
Imagine if Otti governs Lagos that they have been looting grin
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by eleniyan2020: 4:22am On Apr 20
successmatters:
stop the imagination and face ur region...nothing special here!
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Kaiser20: 4:43am On Apr 20
OVB123:
What is reality here? Isn't what i'm seening now? Abeg! Gov. Otti has a long way to go.
So said Omo Ogun state
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Emmanuel909090: 4:56am On Apr 20
Okezie Ikpeazu, is an animal, useless pig of a governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 5:15am On Apr 20
Objectivist04:

Development above sense of belonging, zoning has done more harm than good.

It is zoning that makes the people to overlook someone that failed in his first tenure because they want him to complete his zones slot so it can go to another zone.

During the last election, I supported Ike Ekweremadu trying to disrupt the zoning arrangement in enugu state, zoning breeds mediocrity

For me once the slot has gone round, it should be thrown open, we can't continue to condone incompetence just because we don't want to "shortchange" a particular zone or because we don't want a particular zone to rule for 12 years.
. democracy should be about good leadership instead of sense of belonging.
Let us tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is peculiar because of its configuration. We are not totally one, even in the same state, let alone in the larger Nigeria. We are people of different ideologies, backgrounds, languages, religions and thinking. This makes it difficult to operate as one entity for the growth of the state or nation.
For now average Nigerians believe if my own or brother of my constituency not there, it is a cheat to him.
Again, we have to tell ourselves the truth, there is no constituency that are not peopled with cerebral and competent individuals. The only problem we have is we tend to shortchanged competence for mediocre in choosing who to represent us. Many at times we allow political patronage to dictate our sense of reasoning without considering different parameter that would have helped choosing capable and effective administrator or leader. This has been the bane affecting our leadership we churned out always.
I have to add this, no constituent that doesn't have great and capable hands in any state. Only we shy away from identifying them for political reasons.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by BALLOSKI: 6:11am On Apr 20
FatherOfJesus:
More.

Ikpeazu deserves no pity. How can a governor allow a forest to grow in the middle of a major road?
Ikpeazu and Ortom deserves the "gallows".

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by goldmatrix(m): 6:28am On Apr 20
Even if it will be 12 lanes, aba people would close it back to one with dirt. Aba people are naturally dirty..Everyone wants to do business at the center of the road.
If you doubt it chech their mkts and other environments throughout the city.. Otti with his good heart and intentions is just wasting his time..
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Josephkabila12: 6:35am On Apr 20
successmatters:
he can NEVER because he's not from Lagos State. He's ibo from ibo barren southeast.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Forkthiefnubu: 6:38am On Apr 20
Where is he getting the money for this from? We need to know all these
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by yommen: 6:46am On Apr 20
successmatters:

Unfortunately, Lagos has gone beyond road construction. Lagos has been building rail lines. Your comment is like a case of a goat wishing to be like an elephant. Jubilating ordinary road construction like this happened over 20 years ago.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by omoadeleye(m): 6:48am On Apr 20
SE too dey hype nonsense sha
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by FatherOfJesus: 6:59am On Apr 20
goldmatrix:
Even if it will be 12 lanes, aba people would close it back to one with dirt. Aba people are naturally dirty..Everyone wants to do business at the center of the road.
If you doubt it chech their mkts and other environments throughout the city.. Otti with his good heart and intentions is just wasting his time..
yes, the same way they hav closed Aba-Owerri and Ikotepene road to 1 lane. People go just dey spew nonsense
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by yommen: 7:01am On Apr 20
Dittodat:

mumu
After trying this tactic during the election, Ekiti a mostly Christian state, was the first state in the SW to give Tinubu a clear victory.
You go tire. Brainwashed IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

Dont mind the mumu. We Yorubas that are Christians don't complain of Yorubas that are Muslims. It's only Igbos on Nairaland that know such thing as 'yoruba Muslims'. Moreso, I have never ever seen any muric brach around nor do most Muslims even know about the organisation self. MURIC is a one-man show. I'm a Christian from a Muslim background. My Muslim family members live with us in peace. Mind you some so-called Christians self are more evil than people you would say are Muslims when they probably commit an act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by FatherOfJesus: 7:02am On Apr 20
yommen:

Dont mind the mumu. We Yorubas that are Christians don't complain of Yorubas that are Muslims. It's only Igbos on Nairaland that know such thing as 'yoruba Muslims'. Moreso, I have never ever seen any muric brach around nor do most Muslims even know about the organisation self. MURIC is a one-man show. I'm a Christian from a Muslim background. My Muslim family members live with us in peace. Mind you some so-called Christians self are more evil than people you would say are Muslims when they probably commit an act.
Can you go to a shrine and swear with your life that it was not rigged?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 7:09am On Apr 20
OfficialAPCNig:

They are not.

Have you seen the project scope and specification?

Oga, it's JB that's handling the project not Ojuelegba under bride construction companies
I am saying this because covering of drainages is done at the prelim stage, just immediately after casting the drainage but here work has advanced to laying of asphalt and the drainage is still open.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Objectivist04: 7:19am On Apr 20
IfnobeGod20:

Let us tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is peculiar because of its configuration. We are not totally one, even in the same state, let alone in the larger Nigeria. We are people of different ideologies, backgrounds, languages, religions and thinking. This makes it difficult to operate as one entity for the growth of the state or nation.
For now average Nigerians believe if my own or brother of my constituency not there, it is a cheat to him.
Again, we have to tell ourselves the truth, there is no constituency that are not peopled with cerebral and competent individuals. The only problem we have is we tend to shortchanged competence for mediocre in choosing who to represent us. Many at times we allow political patronage to dictate our sense of reasoning without considering different parameter that would have helped choosing capable and effective administrator or leader. This has been the bane affecting our leadership we churned out always.
I have to add this, no constituent that doesn't have great and capable hands in any state. Only we shy away from identifying them for political reasons.
Note that there is no zoning at the federal level, the only place the nonsense is going on are in some states, zoning I repeat again breeds mediocrity and nepotism , that's why every governor under zoning focuses on his local government, while those in other local governments will keep quiet, waiting for their turn.
If we are serious with ourselves, a person form my LGA or senatorial zone doesn't need to be a governor before my zone or LGA could experience good governance.
Only credible electoral system will solve our problems in this country.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Dittodat: 8:02am On Apr 20
yommen:

Aptly stated.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by blueAgent(m): 9:54am On Apr 20
Objectivist04:

You can now go and celebrate but when we talk about brown roof, this is what we mean

grin grin grin

Play him brown girl by Chris brown.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by blueAgent(m): 9:57am On Apr 20
ogunsbanjul:
It's a pity Lagos doesn't belong to a tribe where they have NO respect for elders and constituted authority.
If 100 years allocations altogether are given to Otti to spend on Abia state, he can NEVER achieve 20% of what the least governor who has governed Lagos achieve. Lagos state no be for ajokuta-mamomi. Yoruba don't encourage, sponsor or celebrate criminals like "them"

What has lagos achieved apart from Rail way.

They are mono rail in Crossrivers and Rivers state( which was abandoned)

So what is the hype about lagos?
Tell me one major achievement of lagos that is not from Federal privilege.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by Akuruoulo(m): 11:56am On Apr 20
Raskimonojendor:

Why not your fellow Ibo states like Anambara or Enugu.

Lagos state is pleased with Sanwo Olu and the APC government. Lagos is light years ahead of Abia.
With Nigeria resource
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by nesphil(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20
Noise makers.
Their first time to see this kind of road.

FatherOfJesus:
This road was the reason why Aba was tagged dirty irredeemable.

The 6 lanes Portharcourt road, Aba is becoming a reality.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 5:17am On Apr 21
yommen:

Unfortunately, Lagos has gone beyond road construction. Lagos has been building rail lines. Your comment is like a case of a goat wishing to be like an elephant. Jubilating ordinary road construction like this happened over 20 years ago.
All this bragging right is what has kept Lagos as worst unliveable city in Africa and made it erosion prone city till date. Hope it is not the same Lagos that are still lacked in good roads network?
Meanwhile, why even comparing Lagos to Aba. Lagos a city that has developed in the era of the white while Aba was still an hamlet. Common sense you lacked.
Re: Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently by IfnobeGod20: 5:35am On Apr 21
yommen:

I think you're telling a story of when we were still very small that there is no difference between christians and Muslims. That we were just doing everything together. During every festive period we mingled together without any one having a he feeling of the kind of religion he or she belongs. We freely eat, drink and dine with one another in high spirit. But the story has really changed this day, there is no need telling ourselves the bogus lie. Now, every religion is suspicious of the other. The religion partition is compounded by the establishment of MURIC as a group. Their noise died down now because they have gotten what they wanted. The muslim-muslim ticket worked out and I know some people must have told them or probably the president himself for them to lower their pedals on backing muslim's right.
Mr. Man, are you aware it was the same MURIC that took all the state governors to court for the establishment of shari'a court in south west? The case is already at the supreme court, at anytime the judgement will be out and guess what, the judgement will be favourable to them. They've already taken Lagos to court about wearing of hijab and supreme court had given them favourable judgement.
They have started attacking Ekiti and Ondo for not choosing Muslims as running mates lately. I hope you read the noise they made on Osun government? It's the same mindset for an average Muslims everywhere now. The crave for sense of belonging anywhere they find themselves.
Telling lie or using old ways of life to judge the prevailing situations defeat the truth in you. There's no need lying to make or protect your political relevance. We were born almost 50 years ago and we know the difference then and now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.