Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku (20212 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Christlike01: 1:53pm On Apr 20
This is exactly how they rant when they have something to hide. This werey's husband should better do the needful asap 'cause she sounds like someone who has skeleton in her cupboard!

Madam,take the bastard to the rightful owner (father), it's unfair to pin that child and his responsibilities on the poor man you call your husband!

You women should fear God,at least!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Callosobruchus: 1:55pm On Apr 20
Who be this one again?So I should not run away from being responsible for the upkeep of another man's child?

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by shegra58: 1:57pm On Apr 20
Finestgal:

Actress Mary Njoku Claim That Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4NisTocfA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C59B03BIlZc/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
why would you responsible for what is not your own

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Geovanni412(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20
Angelfrost:
Yeah right... While women are frowning at DNA tests to run from accountability.

It's irresponsible to demand that a man be responsible for the product of your infidelity.

The era of simping and ignorance is long gone.

DNA tests can go wrong due to human error

My problem with her statement is she paints the picture that men are trying to run from responsibilities

Whereas the truth about paternity fraud is that women are trying to pin responsibilities on men wrongly

She cleverly omitted the fact that women can fake the DNA result to make the man pay child support. In her eyes, it is only the man trying to cheat the system and women are poor creatures deserving of pity.

-https://www.affinitydna.co.uk/dna-news-stories-articles/woman-jailed-for-paternity-dna-test-fraud/

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20
Nigeria women and headache. How do this people reason. Normal people no plenty for Nigeria. Both Genders

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Callosobruchus: 2:02pm On Apr 20
The government needs to come up with DNA test subsidy ahswear.A lot of guys wanna do it but can't afford it.Make you no think say na your pikin because he/she resemble her/his mama, there might be more to it than that;especially if you know the kind of woman you're married to simply because of one yeye simpleton love.
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by tbarrister(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20
Finestgal:

Actress Mary Njoku Claim That Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility.

Ogun kill you and your dirty responsibilities. So a man should take care of a child that's not his own? If the DNA shows he's the father, then will there be a problem?
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by ChristCee: 2:04pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
DNA is neccessary. Not only against boreholes grin grin grin
but also against fake Israelites grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OcQWexH5M?si=2FHja92UHmuMqdaD

check video for why Israel is fake European settlers from Europe.
DNA show Ashkenazi is from eastern Europe
Sephardic is from western Europe

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
bizzibodi
Jusdamian
I am a proud christian who trusts the Jews to uphold the integrity of christian artefacts, historical sites and history in their possession. I don't trust some lunatic terrorists following a war mongering killer, practicing extremism and killing human beings for God. I can't call you a basta***Rd because even your father doesn't know his own father.

Maybe I should just call you the child of a cheap LovePeddler...cum terrorist. An idi**ot who hates Christianity but wants christians to support their extremists anti-jew and anti-christianity motives.
Mind you that land belongs to the Israelites and will forever remain theirs.
Terrorist Muslims like you can bark and cry all you want it changes nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Konjiboii: 2:06pm On Apr 20
This should make men more aware and seek for DNA women will NEVER take responsibility but will find ways to justify their wayward lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by gassbee: 2:06pm On Apr 20
The best time to check for DNA is when d child is born n it should be free if not it wont work
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Mushmush: 2:08pm On Apr 20
Geovanni412:

She was trying to make sense but ended up sounding emotional.

For the records, here are all the ways DNA tests can go wrong:

See: https://www.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/articles/2006/ask200/

Okay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Diligence: 2:08pm On Apr 20
To Ms Njoku, she would appreciate dna test this way: imagine another woman brings 2 kids & says her husband is their father...she now accepts them & starts taking care of them...fast forward 20 years later, she tells her husband, oga go do DNA test. After the test, the result turns out her husband is not the biological father of those children!

I hear her say: Tufiakwa! Now, she gets it!
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by advanceDNA: 2:08pm On Apr 20
43Ronin:
There are some laboratories that do DNA for EU & America migrations. They are recognized and reputable. One test from them is ok, no need running around.

Don't mind them.....they think say na strip like pregnancy test that can show false positive

Its a percentage of probability test after comparison of profiles....and a person will only be said to be a father at over 99.9% probability and nothing less

And will be excluded as father at 0% probability and nothing higher than that

..thats a test with next to zero room for error...

The problem with some of this women is that they are not sure if their kids belong to their husband because of the multiple sex partners they keep.....so playing victim is their only way out

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Mushmush: 2:09pm On Apr 20
Exceed15:

I think she's going insane. I pity her husband.
Lol. Me too
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by phenylalanine(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20
KingEarnest:
This woman's husband should do DNA test on their children. The way this woman has been ranting about DNA is suspicious.
Her children looks exactly like her husband so no need sir
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by mrblessed(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20
Na for feebleminded men to get intimidated. Oga, if you have are suspicious of your woman do the damn test.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Allisgud: 2:12pm On Apr 20
Being a celebrity doesn't mean u are perfect with sense ,will she tell her brother this same thing when she knows the wife way is promiscuous
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by worldclass68(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20
See selfishness and mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by worldclass68(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20
Now I see and affirm that one drunk man get sense pass 10 women with PhD..no be lie

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by bitbillionaire: 2:23pm On Apr 20
Her main point is that if you do DNA test try and do it in more than one lab in order to be sure the first lab did not make mistake. I think I agree with her especially if the first result is negative.

Most people commenting I doubt if they even watched the video and moreover, the heading of the post is a bit misleading.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Forkthiefnubu: 2:24pm On Apr 20
Na them , this one husband is finished
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by kunle75(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20
Finestgal:

This one na known educated illiterate long time ago.
She must be a paternity fraudster for spewing that trash
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by obaidan: 2:29pm On Apr 20
na who marry this one i pity and the daughters she is raising
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by SpatialKing(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20
ChristCee:

I am a proud christian who trusts the Jews to uphold the integrity of christian artefacts, historical sites and history in their possession. I don't trust some lunatic terrorists following a war mongering killer, practicing extremism and killing human beings for God. I can't call you a basta***Rd because even your father doesn't know his own father.

Maybe I should just call you the child of a cheap LovePeddler...cum terrorist. An idi**ot who hates Christianity but wants christians to support their extremists anti-jew and anti-christianity motives.

You are not a Christian

Kindly stop tagging me
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by justmondris: 2:30pm On Apr 20
Nonsense talk. How can doing a DNA test to prove that the father of a child is truly the father make him run away from responsibility? You want to sleep with 1 million men and want another man to take care of the child's responsibilities. Or think say men dey pick money from ground?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by fredoooooo: 2:34pm On Apr 20
Na attention dis one dey seek may ya son brings home bastards as grandkids to you.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Agunesinjaweola: 2:38pm On Apr 20
Okay 🆗

Make Goat continue to nurture Ram ! Abi

Yeye Woman !!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by MrBroke(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20
Mikespecialone:
Yes oo , I can’t be responsible for irresponsible responsibility

👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by starz100: 2:39pm On Apr 20
This is a dumb statement, so she is saying men should rather die in silence.It is finished
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Krismas(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20
ChristCee:

grin u are nothing but a cursed fake christain, with a vulgar profane mouth. i pity ur mother.
i am going to remove ur name from my mentions. then i assure u, if u insult me again, am going to insult the hell out of ur generation.
i dont care about ur worthless opinion, since u are so backward and unruly
thanks and bye
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Natbrowny: 2:44pm On Apr 20
Last frame

She and her kids in a group pix. Husband dey absent 4 dat shot.

She kuku has a son. If d guy ripe finish. Let him take responsibility of something thats not his. Bad part is that that thing was given to him by a hoe who indulged in infidelity

E sure me say if dt lil nigg@ grow finish. E fit shoot d mama 4dis very trashy post
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Karrrion: 2:44pm On Apr 20
So they should be taking care of another man's child due to your infidelity abi?
Well done girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) / Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.