Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku (20207 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Barcalee: 3:54pm On Apr 20
Wish your son to spend all his life and life savings on a child that is not his own and then from no where the real father pops out and claim his child. Na who be maga?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by colizee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20
eazzzy1:
If churches will not wed couples until they see a genotype test and pregnancy test, the same rules of should be extended of not christening a child until there’s proof of paternity.

You will never lack!!!
You will live long!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Martinez39s(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20
chukkysnow:
Am surprised that this is coming from a woman I felt was a responsible woman.
I feel so disappointed at her right now
Such assumptions na the downfall of man. AWALT remains valid in ways that may not be obvious to you.
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by yommen: 4:10pm On Apr 20
tobenuel:
I'm glad you now have a son. sit back and allow him father someone's else child from a useless Nigerian geh

some kind things wey I dey hear for this country just dey make me dey vex, dey para

Oga, it's not only in Nigeria things like this are happening. We dey Naija but internet takes us across the world. There are YouTube channels of shows in the US that addresses similar issues. E plenty for there self, probably more than here. The actress woman no get points though.
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by dahmie2013: 4:14pm On Apr 20
Mikespecialone:
Yes oo , I can’t be responsible for an irresponsible responsibility
grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Pylony(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20
Silly excuses made from guilt, if you're in doubt or evidence that where the test is to be conducted is prompt to errors then provide it, I see why a study proves that Nigeria rank top 5 amongst countries with paternity illegalities 😂🤣
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Krismas(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20
ChristCee:

No you don't have to remove it and you don't have to get tired of it....Terrorists like you deserves no peace, your mama's generation is already cursed so I don't expect anything less from you. May the blood cursing thing you serve finish your entire generations and lineage
grin i am not tired of a bastard product of hoeing like ursef. am only indicating that the likes of u do not deserve civilized discuss. u can have no further place on my mention list. all pig fuckers like ursef and ur hoe drug addict mother need, is rough language. so may the generation of a bastard god worshippers such as u be cursed
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by abbasajao(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20
This comment further confirmed that most ladies have fish brain..

So because I do not want to run for responsibility, I should keep sponsoring another man's child unknowingly?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20
This mumu old hag don convulse again. I pity her husband. Producer my foot

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20
Nope, if she has skeleton to hide, she'd be supporting DNA just to appear she's innocent.
KingEarnest:
This woman's husband should do DNA test on their children. The way this woman has been ranting about DNA is suspicious.
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Chetas81(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20
Mushmush:
What is this mad woman saying?
i don't know ooooo lol

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by philasine(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20
I am angry that i am seeing this nonsense, this woman's husband already have reason to do DNA for their children

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Father4all: 6:16pm On Apr 20
Foolish woman. Why are you ladies f**ing around
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Rexnegro(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
Simply do the test to stop men from running from their responsibilities.
Gbam ororo dey your head bro

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by callmenazarene: 7:06pm On Apr 20
....is it not stupidity of the highest order to even considering taken responsibility of another man's child when the man in question is not dead or incapacitated? Why are ladies so daft to think that they are smart. Although a certain tribe in Nigeria can condole such, but in Yoruba land, it is an abomination. Kosi bi ase le se ebolo ti koni run igbe .

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by lildush(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20
Of course.. how can u raise someone else child as ur own? Dat is gross wicked ness

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Teejaney88(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
Simply do the test to stop men from running from their responsibilities.
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by DrMuzungu(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20
ivandrag0n:

Do you mind that prostitute?

Lol... well, DNA test sometimes makes sense, but she is beyond daft.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Raf4: 7:57pm On Apr 20
Finestgal:

Actress Mary Njoku Claim That Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4NisTocfA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C59B03BIlZc/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
So yo want someone else to take responsibility for your waywardness? If you're sure if yourself, you shouldn't entertain any fear for DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Goldbw122(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20
Sometimes women dont listen to what they say
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by gift2xl: 8:50pm On Apr 20
7upnigeria:

Nobody asked the wife to pay for the DNA test nah.

Exactly
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by shoboy9: 9:15pm On Apr 20
Finestgal:

Actress Mary Njoku Claim That Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility.

Run from such. If you have nothing to hide, why avoid DNA Test? Why not secure the future of your children should anything happen to you?
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20
I'm just gonna put this here.

Many of this women who pretend to be hoes or hoes wanna bes by claiming paternity test ish don't really give a shit.

They are doing it for the clout or noise it brings to their timelines. It's all for the clicks.

Paternity fraud is the new click bait. Cos men must appear and rant all over it.

It's stale and I'm done with this shit. Everyman knows what to do about this and no need to go ranting all over social media concerning this trend. Ignore.
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Onyedikachi231: 6:38am On Apr 21
Krismas:
DNA is neccessary. Not only against boreholes grin grin grin
but also against fake Israelites grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OcQWexH5M?si=2FHja92UHmuMqdaD

check video for why Israel is fake European settlers from Europe.
DNA show Ashkenazi is from eastern Europe
Sephardic is from western Europe

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
Raf4
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
bizzibodi
Jusdamian

The fake Israelites that the king and leaders of islam are begging to sign alliance with, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, etc, a nonentity like you with no say in even your life is blabbering like an epileptic patient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by HRMK: 7:08am On Apr 21
ANY TRUSTWORTHY WIFE WONT BE RUNNING AWAY FROM A #DNA!BLACKMAIL OR PROPAGANDA OR THREATS WONT GET ANY WIFE ANY EXCUSE TO ESCAPE A #DNA!IT IS A MUST!!
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by BigYash: 7:24am On Apr 21
It’s obvious those her kids are products of paternity fraud.. Her husband don dey push for the test,hence her outburst.. The husband should carry on if he is wise o..
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Krismas(m): 7:59am On Apr 21
Onyedikachi231:

The fake Israelites that the king and leaders of islam are begging to sign alliance with, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, etc, a nonentity like you with no say in even your life is blabbering like an epileptic patient.
grin Ur generation is the nonentity here, since u can’t see that ur FAKE Israel who was founded in 1948 almost 80yrs ago is yet to be officially recognized by those countries u listed.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by myrates: 8:54am On Apr 21
eazzzy1:
If churches will not wed couples until they see a genotype test and pregnancy test, the same rules of should be extended of not christening a child until there’s proof of paternity.

One full crate for you bro....
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by myrates: 9:00am On Apr 21
Finestgal:

omo,women fear DNA pass cancer and bullet put together. SIMPLE DNA for goodness sake, na him them they rant like say na death sentence. This other gender with all the emotional blackmail bullshit dey turn my bele.... shocked
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Onyedikachi231: 9:31am On Apr 21
Krismas:
grin Ur generation is the nonentity here, since u can’t see that ur FAKE Israel who was founded in 1948 almost 80yrs ago is yet to be officially recognized by those countries u listed.

So UAE, Jordan and Egypt didn't recognize Israel, you know my hobby is to burst islamic lies and propaganda.
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Krismas(m): 10:28am On Apr 21
Onyedikachi231:

So UAE, Jordan and Egypt didn't recognize Israel, you know my hobby is to burst islamic lies and propaganda.
grin so if they did, why did you list them in the first place?
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Fhowe: 1:42pm On Apr 21
tobenuel:
I'm glad you now have a son. sit back and allow him father someone's else child from a useless Nigerian geh

some kind things wey I dey hear for this country just dey make me dey vex, dey para
a lot of young men are dying daily or living in serious doubt , once they remember how they met their present spouses and the time duration for the fist baby , shame will not allow many to speak up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.