Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted (18474 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by helinues: 11:38am On Apr 20
ALARAPE22:
Chaiii and this person will claim he went to school ooooo

Your parent parents need to sue you for wasting their hard earned money.

Toh

Alarape oniregbe

grin cheesy

Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by boxypane(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20
Thundafireseun:
Interesting read with valid points…

I must confess….EFCC is just dramatizing the situation foooooooolishly

I was telling one kid here on NL , I wish I could remember his useless moniker… EFCC is a biased organization… they could easily track down and arrest former governor of Anambra state Obiano…they used commando tactics to get Okorocha

Now they are searching for Bello 😀😀😆😆
Bwala should let us know where he is. It is unconstitutional for a sitting gover to use its powers and help a one to face trial escape. Is this not enough reason for any responsible institution to go back?
Na we dey the Kogi, of all the 3 major tribes in Kogi, only one occupies all the offices in government house 100% please verify. These are Bello and d current sitting governors legacy. If he has nothing to hide, he should report to the nearest office of the EFCC.
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by Villa12(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20
AOB1:
Guy can't you read and understand the point the man is trying to make. Everything is not politics, Bwala is just saying the truth
helinues is a nuisance you should know that already. Everything is politics to him.

1 Like

Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by Thundafireseun: 12:24pm On Apr 20
boxypane:

Bwala should let us know where he is. It is unconstitutional for a sitting gover to use its powers and help a one to face trial escape. Is this not enough reason for any responsible institution to go back?
Na we dey the Kogi, of all the 3 major tribes in Kogi, only one occupies all the offices in government house 100% please verify. These are Bello and d current sitting governors legacy. If he has nothing to hide, he should report to the nearest office of the EFCC.

Who is this one ?

Why are you commenting nansense on my mention ??

Abeggg go and read and understand what Bawala said before commenting trash for me to read ….

I beg you with God
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by boxypane(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20
Thundafireseun:

Who is this one ?

Why are you commenting nansense on my mention ??

Abeggg go and read and understand what Bawala said before commenting trash for me to read ….

I beg you with God
Your Moniker says it all.
You know, it's obvious when we think we are the most sensible person in the room, that's when you appear foolish. You are against the majority with a funny quote to say the least, then all of a sudden we no get head.
Oga ko shi danu, no be me b your problem.
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by whatisthetruth: 12:45pm On Apr 20
ALARAPE22:
Chaiii and this person will claim he went to school ooooo

Your parent need to sue you for wasting their hard earned money.

Impliment:

Mentally deranged helinus. Talking out of point as usual and always.

Notice how he gave himself 100 fake likes.

Propaganda Anus, Hell-Anus
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by poseidon12: 12:56pm On Apr 20
funsho75:
cry
Wanted doesn't mean they don't know where he is... It's not just everywhere in Nigeria you can pick someone up

Really? So why are they asking Nigerians for information on his whereabouts?
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by NairalandGOAT1: 1:40pm On Apr 20

Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by funsho75(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20
poseidon12:

Really? So why are they asking Nigerians for information on his whereabouts?

Incase u see am for where they go fit catch am..

Make u hola them
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by stanisbaratheon: 3:57pm On Apr 20
Can't they get a warrant to search the Kogi State government House or it's unconstitutional too?
Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by efeedemo: 4:11pm On Apr 20
Thundafireseun:

Its obvious you don’t read …

You don’t understand Bawa’s point before tying this rubbbbbbbish

Or perhaps he didn't even understand what it was he just read

1 Like

Re: “His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted by HRMK: 8:23am On Apr 21
YES,NOT HIDDEN!BUT COULD ANYONE WITH A SITTING GOVERNOR BE ARRESTED?HOW MANY WERE SO ARRESTED WHEN PDP WAS IN POWER?YEYE! POLITICIANS WITH CHEAP PUBLICITY!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe / North-west House Caucus In Disarray Over Buhari / Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.