Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Time To Plan My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Plan My Life (321 Views)

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan / Iā€™m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Plan My Life by ChildOfDoom: 8:08am On Apr 20
My life is remaining one bar

Why will someone consume five to six carbonated drink/beer a day

Why will someone spend up to 20k daily when people are starving

Why will someone up to 30 years not be able to plan his life and save?

Why will a sane person bang up to three Olosho daily

Why will one soapy till lumps show on the fufu or punt till one enters trouble

Generally, why do I court problems to meet my Waterloo

Going forward, I will stick to a budget of 2000 naira a day for the next 42 days

During this period, I will try not to spend on sex, not take carbonated drinks or touch my dudu. I will also avoid shady deals. During this period, I will try to save 250k. Let me see if it's possible to be normal for just six weeks
Re: Time To Plan My Life by Thundafireseun: 8:11am On Apr 20

Yawns and catwalks away

2 Likes

Re: Time To Plan My Life by Peakdesign23(m): 8:13am On Apr 20
Only you stated your problem and gave solution at the same time, you too much jare.šŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Time To Plan My Life by shortgun(m): 8:15am On Apr 20
You know what?
Nobody cares. angry
No one fucking gives a sh.t about how u f*cking want to live your f*cking life
Re: Time To Plan My Life by JOACHINpedro: 9:10am On Apr 20
Well, good news your bet addiction had vanished.

But you replaced it with four more addictions
Re: Time To Plan My Life by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:58am On Apr 20
Childofdoom, you have transversed this path one two many times that it almost seems like you enjoy this romance with your "addictions".

You only have one life to live, live your life to its fullest. You either die fast and young or age slowly to death. The choice is yours to make.
Re: Time To Plan My Life by Obainoman6: 10:58am On Apr 20
YOU CAN NEVER MAKE IT IN THIS LIFE because you have been cursed from birth you childofdoom
Re: Time To Plan My Life by Fireoflife: 2:33pm On Apr 20
ChildOfDoom:
My life is remaining one bar

Why will someone consume five to six carbonated drink/beer a day

Why will someone spend up to 20k daily when people are starving

Why will someone up to 30 years not be able to plan his life and save?

Why will a sane person bang up to three Olosho daily

Why will one soapy till lumps show on the fufu or punt till one enters trouble

Generally, why do I court problems to meet my Waterloo

Going forward, I will stick to a budget of 2000 naira a day for the next 42 days

During this period, I will try not to spend on sex, not take carbonated drinks or touch my dudu. I will also avoid shady deals. During this period, I will try to save 250k. Let me see if it's possible to be normal for just six weeks
pay attention to your dreams bro. It's likely you'll see the source of your problems there

(1) (Reply)

Free Download Best Rangoli Design For Diwali 2015 / Next Day Delivery Fancy Dress / Stress No More Earn Cool Money Not By Fraud Your Stress Of Money Would Reduce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.