Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? (3741 Views)

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? / Life Without A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Michealsmith066: 10:24am On May 29, 2020
I am a young guy of 28yrs.. I’m a Youtuber and also a owner of one of the popular blogs on instagram. ( I make so much money there)

I run 8 Youtube channels but I managed only 3 other 5 are managed by people i pay to create content and upload to Youtube .

I started Youtube business in 2012..one of my Youtube channel has grown to over 400k subscribers. In my Youtube channel I don’t showcase my face, I create only content based on celebrities gists and gossips.

I make good amount of money. As of last year I made 14 milion naira from just one of my channel ( Screenshot below)

Before now I bought a land in a developed area ( big man area) so As God come blessed me last year 2019. I had to develop on my land an built a duplex.

So when people asked my laborers about me, that is, what I do for a living, the laborers who have no ideas answered they don’t know.

Now these people now assume that I’m a yahoo boy ( hahaha ) Going around spreading. So when people see me they assume I’m a yahoo boy.

These people ( mostly matured people) have never for one day ask me what I do for a living oh. They just assumed that I’m a yahoo boy, that I’m too young to build a house.

Should I call them an inform them that I’m not a yahoo boy or just ignore them.

I have all document of which Youtube ( google ) pays me.

Note during this period of building my house I have no time to chase women oh .... I’m i wrong ?

2 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Michealsmith066: 10:25am On May 29, 2020
40, 000 Dollars is 14 million naira

2 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Mozino007(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2020
Bro catry ur boy along now! wahalai enugbe...
Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by xrayj(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2020
I hope u are not looking for people to scam here?
Probably they will start messaging u to teach them?
Because Those making money don't make noise about it!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2020
Big dogs don't bark bro.

13 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Arrogantbro(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2020
There is nothing wrong planning your life goals without a woman by your side. I think you have attained the height of considering having a supportive lady by your side

1 Like

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Shirii: 11:02am On May 29, 2020
Michealsmith066:
I am a young guy of 28yrs.. I’m a Youtuber and also a owner of one of the popular blogs on instagram. ( I make so much money there)

I run 8 Youtube channels but I managed only 3 other 5 are managed by people i pay to create content and upload to Youtube .

I started Youtube business in 2012..one of my Youtube channel has grown to over 400k subscribers. In my Youtube channel I don’t showcase my face, I create only content based on celebrities gists and gossips.

I make good amount of money. As of last year I made 14 milion naira from just one of my channel ( Screenshot below)

Before now I bought a land in a developed area ( big man area) so As God come blessed me last year 2019. I had to develop on my land an built a duplex.

So when people asked my laborers about me, that is, what I do for a living, the laborers who have no ideas answered they don’t know.

Now these people now assume that I’m a yahoo boy ( hahaha ) Going around spreading. So when people see me they assume I’m a yahoo boy.

These people ( mostly matured people) have never for one day ask me what I do for a living oh. They just assumed that I’m a yahoo boy, that I’m too young to build a house.

Note during this period of building my house I have no time to chase women oh .... I’m i wrong ?

Namesake congrats, pls i need ur help concering this youtube matter, how do i contact you

1 Like

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by BigJoe19: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
Just 34million views in a year and made over 14million naira, davido and Wizkid that makes over 150million views in a year will make over 60million naira on just views and still make more with selling of singles songs, downloading songs, money from shows(the cash cow of most musicians, accounts to 70% of musicians income) and many other things are excluded, one idiot will come and say they are not worth up to $1million.

I have someone in Wizkid crew and he said money Wizkid made in just 2019 is over $4million before tax.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2020
If most men are dedicated and focused like you in Nigeria, we'll have very few broke men actually. So many prefer to put the cart before the horse and end up struggling.

8 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Ningen(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If most men are dedicated and focused like you in Nigeria, we'll have very few broke men actually. So many prefer to put the cart before the horse and end up struggling.

Most women*
Few broke women*

6 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
Ningen:

Most women*
Few broke women*
Yes. Both gender included.
Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by merieam16(f): 1:28pm On May 29, 2020
shalaye fc ko necessary

2 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by adexpa(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
It is not necessary to have a serious relationship while pursuing your dream cus you can always find once you attain reasonable level in your hustle. Do not mind people saying you are a yahoo boy, they are living in old memory when you have to hustle forever before you can have small car. You can not convince everyone on what you are doing and you do not need, the only thing is that your conscience is clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by cooooooks(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2020
Plan for only those who you have. You have you so plan for you. IF you have a SO that you love and trust and who loves and trusts you, plan for her too.
Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by myke92(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
Bro. Just relax ehn... The very "set of people" you're aiming at, will soon arrive this thread.

They will blow up your PM. grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2020
Michealsmith066:

there is a huge difference between not planning life with women and NOT WANTING WOMEN

you seem more concerned about making us believe that you are this successful person on Youtube, than explaining to us why exactly you dont want women in your life? so before you continue, why dont you answer this simple question: whats wrong with women that you dont want them in your life? do you rather have "men" in your life?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by sylve11: 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
Women are necessary to man's life. They can chew hard on your hard earned money but you can't chew from their own when things go awry. They wired to be so, according to one of my sister in this group.

@ op, the choice is yours. undecided cool
Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by James4bright(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
This guy is just trying to have ignorant people flood his PM, requesting and pleading for tutorials, so he could charge them.

If you truly want to succeed making YouTube vidoes, then you could learn almost everything on Google.

Don't be tricked into paying for tutorials. He is obviously just trying to prove he makes so much from making YouTube videos, so desperate people could start emailing him.

The OP topic barely makes sense. From not having a woman in his life, he diverted into people seeing him as a Yahoo boy, then trying so hard to prove to us he earns so much.

18 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Millennialaku(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2020
making this kind of money from youtube is very possible

BUT

scammer alert !! angry

anyone who believes this dog shit is a FOOOOOLLLL!!! angry angry

the op's account was created today grin grin

i pity the gullible ones cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
IF YOU HADN'T FOCUSED ON YOURSELF, AND BUILT YOUR LIFE AROUND WOMEN LIKE DAVASH22 DID, YOU'D BE LINING UP ON POCAHONTAS THREADS WAITING FOR GIVEAWAYS.

9 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Martinez39s(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU HADN'T FOCUSED ON YOURSELF, AND BUILT YOUR LIFE AROUND WOMEN LIKE DAVASH22 DID, YOU'D BE LINING UP ON POCAHONTAS THREADS WAITING FOR GIVEAWAYS.
Ah! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Martinez39s(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
In all seriousness, this is a scammer.

7 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by MJBOLT: 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
xrayj:
I hope u are not looking for people to scam here?
Probably they will start messaging u to teach them?
Because Those making money don't make noise about it!
myke92:
Bro. Just relax ehn... The very "set of people" you're aiming at, will soon arrive this thread.
They will blow up your PM. grin
Millennialaku:
scammer alert !!
anyone who believes this dog shit is a FOOOOOLLLL!!! angry angry
the op's account was created today grin grin
i pity the gullible ones cry cry cry
James4bright:
This guy is just trying to have ignorant people flood his PM, requesting and pleading for tutorials, so he could charge them.

If you truly want to succeed making YouTube vidoes, then you could learn almost everything on Google.

Don't be tricked into paying for tutorials. He is obviously just trying to prove he makes so much from making YouTube videos, so desperate people could start emailing him.

The OP topic barely makes sense. From not having a woman in his life, he diverted into people seeing him as a Yahoo boy, then trying so hard to prove to us he earns so much.

exactly... if he was indeed what he is trying so hard to portray, the 1st thing he would have posted is his Youtube account to drive traffic there. you knew he was a con artist when he made sure to say that his face is nowhere on any of his videos, in order to be able to cunningly claim any account on Youtube to be his. lol! cheap scammers everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by uthlaw: 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Arrogantbro:
There is nothing wrong planning your life goals without a woman by your side. I think you have attained the height of considering having a supportive lady by your side
watin she wan support again or make she come make the guy broke.....behave!

1 Like

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Omar09(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2020
Michealsmith066:

I will assume you are going to open another thread to tell us how you planned your life without a woman in it.

1 Like

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by Omar09(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Honestly, I couldn't agree more
Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by paulolee(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2020
lolz....c sharp format..watin consine relationship matter and YouTube channels with 14m?? na wah o

5 Likes

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2020
It's your fuckiing life sir
Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by emmaodet: 8:38pm On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Only if you know that we have more Broke and Unfocused women in nigeria than men, you will channel this statement to them.
The percentage of financially handicapped women in nigeria is quite alarming sis or do you think because they are women, we should over look it?
That only men should hustle?
If only the average nigerian lady can hustle 50% of how men do, Nigeria won't be in the mess it is right now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2020
Michealsmith066:

You owe no one any explanation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men / After Our NYSC She Still Won't Let Me Be / I Don't Know If This Also Happens In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.