Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) (44142 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by MrColdsweat: 3:26pm On Apr 22
bareal:
Dysfunctional man getting married to a dysfunctional woman to form a dysfunctional marriage that birthed dysfunctional children to form a dysfunctional society. God help us!
Solitude from this sick society is our only hope. Thank God for academia.
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Nobodysboo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22
An upcoming oscron
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by achimendy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22
Namaster:
Another single mother raising a potential hookup girl.

Am telling you

Chai this generation
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 10:12am On May 02
Digmygold:

Nigerians are stupid? Are you for real? So you don't know you lack wisdom? Ear is piercing for females is the norm. Nose piercing is not.

If you are reasonable then I ask you, what makes it a norm, was it not invented by someone sometimes back in history, so if you accept it as a norm to your own self why condemn what is norm to another
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Digmygold: 3:41pm On May 04
NikoDeBonAmi:

If you are reasonable then I ask you, what makes it a norm, was it not invented by someone sometimes back in history, so if you accept it as a norm to your own self why condemn what is norm to another

I believe piercing was made to differentiate male from female.We all know nose piercing is the norm for "ladies of the night". I bet you do too.
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:45pm On May 04
LordIsaac:
It’ll soon trend…anything bereft of sense and logic is loved by that gender!
no be our gender dey sagg up and down with dirty boxers?
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 5:14pm On May 04
UnfairLife7:
no be our gender dey sagg up and down with dirty boxers?
Compare your example with piercing a child!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.